A Question about Twins...

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Claire-Sher has posted the data above so we can draw up a chart for ourselves.
Cheers
Lilly

sher

Sher:
I have to ask. You say you and your twin were born exactly one minute apart. I assume this was a Caesarian delivery?
According to astro.com the only difference between our charts is that I have neptune on the cusp of my 1st house, she has neptune on the cusp of her 2nd.

This is technically not possible.
I drew up the charts and I see Neptune on h2 cusp in both charts.

This is an interesting topic and I although I had not heard about the theory you put up here, Tim, it makes sense logically.
Sher the common interests you describe yourself and your twin sharing are all under the same major aspects with an emphasis on h5 in both charts.
If truly only born a minute apart you will still be individuals who have differing personal tastes and this will occur more noticeably when/if you are living separately, receiving influences from different people.
I have a set of twins in my life, one of whom suicided at an early age.The other is still alive many years later. They made different choices and became different people as their lives and charts progressed.I agree with what you have observed too Caprising.That makes sense to me.
I think people assume for astrology to be valid, we would see twins leading identical lives, but in reality it can't happen, because our experiences with other people shape us and impact our decisions. No two people can see/experience exactly the same thing because they are looking at the world through two different sets of eyes, so to speak and their perspectives cannot be identical.We are a mixture of *nature and Nurture*.So even though your charts will be similar, the fine print of your lives will be different, but still fall under the rulerships of the same planets if the house cusps are the same.Eg You both might like boys, or Aquarian boys or whatever, but it won't be the same boy.(hopefully!)
Cheers
Lilly

Yes, we were delivered by Caesarian.

Last edited: