Proof Aquarius is ruled by uranus AND Saturn?

Opal

Premium Member
In India, where Vedic sidereal astrology is most widely practiced, there is evidence of what should be expected from an astrological Age of Pisces.

The West doesn't reflect the sidereal Age of Pisces. For one thing, Western civilization as we know it is far too materialistic, antagonistic, and ambitious.

No real surprise that the Western, tropical Zodiac doesn't even have an age of Pisces. If you want an Age of Pisces, you have to switch from tropical to sidereal.

Very true.

petosiris

Banned
How did you miss learning mythology in school?

Myth, is wrongly named. It is knowledge that was put in story form, to enable humans to learn it, word of mouth, through the ages.

You didn't learn mythology by word of mouth, if you received it in school, you received it by a written word - Homer, Hesiod etc.

Over the many ages we have gone through, repeatedly, we use try to pass knowledge from past ages. Astrological knowledge. The knowledge of the Cosmos. The knowledge of God. The knowledge of the ages.

Secular history tells us that there were no civilizations five ages ago. History starts less than 10000 years ago and is more like an arrow than a cycle. The rest we are told is prehistory.

Do you see God as Uranus, for in myth it is Uranus whom is castrated by Saturn, his son. Earth/ Gaia is Saturn's mother.

(I am using capital letters freely as the Bible was written in majuscule, whether it refers to the one true God, a son of God sometimes called God or a false God.)

No, I see Noah as a son of God misidentified as a different God after the incident of Bavel. His son Ham did a wicked thing by seeing his father's nakedness, for which he and his sons were cursed by Noah. Some interpret this as castration, but the words are an euphemism for a sexual act. He also constituted child sacrifice as can be seen from the practices of the Canaanites, Phoenicians (the Greeks received the account of him eating his own children), Aztecs, Incas, Mayas and some nations in Africa to this day. Nevertheless, his descendants deified him. Many ancient authors straightly tell us that people deified mortal men, and there is such an account of Kronos by Philo of Byblos. (We see similar cults of personalities even in modern times in so-called atheist countries. Stalin murdered millions of people, yet people wrote hymns to him and had his image appear everywhere.)

Maybe you should expand your reading, having no knowledge of the past ages, through mythology, has you believing in a myth, of the age of Pisces.

This age is given to Satan - 2 Cor. 4:4. True Christians are not of this world, as Jesus Christ isn't - John 17:16.

Christians, have killed many people too. They are not innocent, or meek. Nor shall they inherit the earth.

We shall see.

The Ages will tick through, regardless, and, in time, the Age of Pisces will return, but, it will not be for a very long time.

Happy reading, myth is very interesting, and tangible to my mind.

See the second paragraph above.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
You didn't learn mythology by word of mouth, if you received it in school, you received it by a written word - Homer, Hesiod etc.

Secular history tells us that there were no civilizations five ages ago. History starts less than 10000 years ago and is more like an arrow than a cycle. The rest we are told is prehistory.

(I am using capital letters freely as the Bible was written in majuscule, whether it refers to the one true God, a son of God sometimes called God or a false God.)

No, I see Noah as a son of God misidentified as a different God after the incident of Bavel. His son Ham did a wicked thing by seeing his father's nakedness, for which he and his sons were cursed by Noah. Some interpret this as castration, but the words are an euphemism for a sexual act. He also constituted child sacrifice as can be seen from the practices of the Canaanites, Phoenicians (the Greeks received the account of him eating his own children), Aztecs, Incas, Mayas and some nations in Africa to this day. Nevertheless, his descendants deified him. Many ancient authors straightly tell us that people deified mortal men, and there is such an account of Kronos by Philo of Byblos. (We see similar cults of personalities even in modern times in so-called atheist countries. Stalin murdered millions of people, yet people wrote hymns to him and had his image appear everywhere.)

This age is given to Satan - 2 Cor. 4:4. True Christians are not of this world, as Jesus Christ isn't - John 17:16.

We shall see.

See the second paragraph above.

I really prefer my books, to your age old interpretations.

Humanitarian

In India, where Vedic sidereal astrology is most widely practiced, there is evidence of what should be expected from an astrological Age of Pisces.

The West doesn't reflect the sidereal Age of Pisces. For one thing, Western civilization as we know it is far too materialistic, antagonistic, and ambitious.

No real surprise that the Western, tropical Zodiac doesn't even have an age of Pisces. If you want an Age of Pisces, you have to switch from tropical to sidereal.
Tropical age of Capricorn also applies in non-Western countries, too, since it also has a cutthroat competition at Vietnamese schools too, and even parents are expecting high on their children, making the children's perception of society Capricornian and Saturnine.

Youareallbeautiful

I don't see a connection with Saturn with Aquarius.
I have not ever met an Aquarian who displayed Saturnian characteristics, they are rigid yes, but it's from non conformity and usually the ego, or outside awareness they have that's different from the norm.

Humanitarian

Aquarians can be as conservative as Capricorns, as I was a Christian conservative in 2022, and my beliefs (9th house) were more Saturnian than Uranian then, since I followed my mom and dad (10th house, ruled by Neptune, which is currently in domicile in my natal 10th house from early 2010s till 2025, so 2022 is included in the Neptune in Pisces transit). And so, Aquarius dominants can have Saturnian traits, Uranian traits or both. There are way more cases with Aquarius dominancy but with Saturnian traits as the majority.

MarsUranus

Can I put an idea to you?
If Saturn has no rulership over Aquarius, where does Aquarius get its
future-orientated mind from? Upon what is it founded? I have yet to see anything in Aquarius as assigned 'intuition' be completely 'original' and based on Air alone.
(As someone once remarked to me; 'no one has an original thought!')

Aquarius doesn't pluck its ideas out of a hat …. or the sky. It mentally perceives from what has physically been seen and learnt (Saturn, present time), that it is no longer working as it should in, and has need of change for the future. Through Uranus its ideas are merely changed and renewed, as a result of past experience. If there was no past experience to work upon, Aquarius could not function in the way it does.

Uranus has a 7 year transit through a sign. It's trendy. Have you noticed how, after that time, what was considered 'modern' has become socially accepted, 'outmoded' and everyday?

As an example:
My son in a triple Aquarius. Mercury, Ascendant and natal Sun in 1st house.

He studied physiotherapy. He considered that particular learnt techniques could be applied differently to achieve results, which he put into practice (Saturn in Taurus). He failed his final physical exam because he did not follow protocol ...i.o.w. what the curriculum proceedure dictated. (His client's pains ceased!)

He wandered and finally found his niche in another branch of the helping profession. Again he found particular techniques could be done differently, and practically applied them. He was failed for not following protocol.
[ It was mum who told him to follow protocol and THEN go his own way once he qualified! He did.]

We are more than 20 years further.
What he applied in his physiotherapy studies, for which he was failed, has now become part of the curriculum!

We are 10 years further.
In his chosen profession, he has been asked to put his applied techniques (for which previously failed) into book manual form as a practical study guide! YouTube provides the visual application.

The Aquarius mind is way ahead of what is NOW occuring, yet it is based upon NOW and what can be altered to serve the future (Uranus): And that involves the mastership of Saturn, also the archivist, which brings up that which was long thought to be forgotten, yet isn't, and is called Uranus's 'inventiveness' and/or intuition.
This is correct, I struggle at work not because I can't follow protocol (Saturn in Capricorn) It's because in practice I tend to do it the way it comes naturally to me (Moon and Mars trine Uranus).

I tend to fit into grey areas and sometimes I get into trouble for not recognizing authority always.