Life crisis : Can someone please read my chart

Manju123

Hi All,

Can someone please read my chart and provide remedy/ guidance.

DOB details : 3rd December, 1974
Time : 12:46 pm
Place : Bhagalpur, Bihar, India

Some specific life details:

Only child ( daughter) of my parents

Father had heart problems when I was 5 years old ( He is 82 years old now)

Mother passed away in accident related injury in 2016

Me not married yet. Got close to marriage twice but didn't work

Currently, going through health crisis. Got a bad mamogram report. Have been asked to do biopsy.

Can anyone please predict my health condition and also tell me if I will ever find a life partner.

Regards, Manju

Virinchi

No marriage.
You will lose close relations during 2021 july - 2024 june.
Health not improving for next 4 years atleast...
Nothing +ve to say :(

creativei

First of all sorry to hear your sad story yes some people life is like that be solace that atleast god has stopped with this much there are many suffering worst . your chart not that much bad . dont lose hope jupiter in 1st house is greatest blessings of all i wonder how senior astrologers predicts eyes closing . are they not born with female siblings in their family is this the way they respond to asker who comes with sad lost hope on life . this is not good an astrologers duty is to give positive vebs and make them feel good . they are not god even worst horoscopes can be horoscopes can be changed with prayers proper remedy to planets .

indeed your marriage happens but little bit late thats all . as per lagna 7th lord in 10th and jupiter aspecting 7th is good as per rasi though 7th lord sat retro in 12th he is also 8th lord 8th in 12th vibareeta raja yoga also sat is aspecting 11th which is very good also sat is aspected by jupiter its very good all this ensures marriage . in navamsa mahadasa lord is connected with 7th lord jupiter placed in 9th its good . spouse is pretty influential may be legal side or business financial side . possible of different culture too . except usual conflicts between couples there is no major issues .

marriage should happen in 2022 spouse comes from long distance matured wealthy responsible at same time wil have some negative qualities too

mathur_dinesh

Hello Manju,
Let us first consider your health issue. You are currently in the sub-period of Mars in the major-period of Venus till31/August/2021. Mars does not by its nature show illness in your chart but it is opposite transit Saturn in transit these days till 20/July/2021. If all goes well perhaps the final medical diagnosis may come out favourable to you.
As regards your marriage there are major delays in your chart which you have by now already experienced but as the time progresses sometimes windows do open for an event to happen. Both the birth chart and navamsha chart show only delay and no denial of marriage. So, as has already been stated in this thread you are likely to get married in the near future. The partner could be from a distant place or he may not approve of your religious beliefs.