View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2019, 04:38 AM

Re: Pain from Gyne...should I start to be concerned?

Doodleoo, from what I've read about your medical procedure, any discomfort should not last more than a few days.

I'm not a professional astrologer: possibly you should consult one if you feel frustrated with the responses you're getting here.

The common plantain is just generally used against inflammation of various sorts, not specifically gynecological problems. Another herb you might try is dong quai, a Chinese herb. I don't know if there is an experienced Chinese herbalist in your area, but it might be worth looking into.

Your illness is a 6th house matter, ruled by Mars, these normally are of short duration. But then "short" is relative, compared say, to a life-long condition or one lasting several years. Obviously we have to "ride out" problems of unknown cause or cure.

What concerns me about your chart is all of those planets bunched up in Capricorn in the third house, including your moon applying to a conjunction with Saturn. Unless you are old enough to be pre-menopausal, I don't know what the third house and Capricorn are showing. I am not at all suggesting that your problem is psychosomatic, but I wonder if extreme anxiety has something to do with painful periods or your extreme discomfort now. Many health problems are exacerbated by stress or fear, and yours may be one of them. In any event, it can't hurt for you to try some basic relaxation techniques.

Please let us know how you're getting on after your medical appointments. I hope you feel better soon.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.