View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2019, 10:35 PM

Re: not content with my job designation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
I read that as, if Moon (your family) and you (Mars, when it comes to career matters) disagree on your education or going abroad (Jupiter) or on your career (Mars-ruled Aries), the family's position feels, to you, much stronger than yours, and you are more inclined to give in than fight. You also have trines to that Moon/Mars conjunction from the Capricorn stellium that contains most of the rest of your planets. Trines are go-with-the-flow energy, which can be a great thing if the flow you're going with serves you, but they also mean that if a situation indicated by those planets doesn't serve you, you're still more inclined to go along with it than resist.

I am, in a nutshell, under parents' shadow in terms of career. Although I am confident that i would excel as an architect, it's hard for me to make a decision without their blessings.
Teaching has never been my area of interest as a profession. I wanted to work at an architectural firm as an Architect. That was & is my only goal in career.

Last edited by pixielord; 08-09-2020 at 04:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pixielord For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (12-16-2019)