How to indicate psychic ability

whiteflame1997

i no profesional in this, so might be very wrong XD

but i think if you:

1.) Water signs is said to be very intuintive.

2.) 4, 8 , 12 House cause its normaly ruled by water.

3.) neptun, pluto, the moon can be intuintive too.

4.) Ascpect so have neptun, pluto or moon in it, ascpect with the water signs and so on.

i have heard Water and earth mix good mix to have psychic, cause of the groundedness of earth and the intuintive from water or something.

and the astroide Pallas Althena, ceres, chiron, lilith and other astrodis could probably be showing som intuintiveness i think, only just starting to learning tiny bit about them

theres probably others we too find psychic, still am not so good at this for now. Hope it helps a little.

have good day or night <3

stellamora

Depends on what kind of psychic ability you mean as there is so many.

Outer planets would rule psychic territory. Any soft aspects or conjunctions/oppositions to the luminaries (I would use tighter orbs) would show potential. Squares would cause tension in the ability.

Uranus [ Occult studies, divination, tarot, tea reading etc.. metaphysical, healing abilities, telepathy, insight, intuition, akashic records, higher-wisdom, astrology practices, moments of genius, fast processor information ]

Neptune [ Dreams/dreamwork, imagination, seeing auras, empathy, clairvoyance, shamanistic, mystical, astral realms, crystal divination, water divination, emotional sensitivity, ESP, spirit guides, angels etc... ]

Pluto [ Seeing through/x-ray vision (psychological), healing abilities, past life regression, communicating w/ beings/dead, channeling/mediumistic abilities, intuition. ]

also the Moon would play a role

Moon [ Intuition, dreams, subconcious mind, feelings/emotions, divine feminen, receptivity, psychic awareness, empathy, nurturance, our shadow self ]

Look at the aspects these planets make to personal/luminaries and in what houses they sit in to where you might find psychic abilities.

Sun sign in:
AQUARIUS: interest in metaphysics, eccentric subjects
PISCES: interest in the spiritual/mystical, empathetic, intuitive
CANCER: Extremely Intuitive
SCORPIO: Extremely intuitive
TAURUS: Intuitive

Moon sign in:
PISCES: (Empathetic, sensitive, mystical, imaginative, clairempathy, clairvoyance) primarily functions from astral body
CANCER: (psychic, sensitive, empathetic, watery, emotional,the past, clairempathy, clairvoyance)
primarily functions from emotional body
SCORPIO: (penetrating, deep, focused, emotional, watery, magnetised, transformational, healing)
primarily functions from emotional body
TAURUS: (grounding, intuitive, clairsentient, imaginative, motherearth vibe, fertile dreamstate)
primarily functions from etheric body
AQUARIUS: (Highly processed information, insightful, claircognizance, clairaudient, intuitive, eccentric)
primarily functions from mental body

Mercury sign in:
Cancer
Scorpio
Pisces
Aquarius
Sagittarius?

Emphasis on water signs or houses.
Also any planets in water houses: 4H, 8H, 12H
look there.
also 9H could indicate higher learning

I also seen around that sagittarius could be prophetic? idk.

edit; also mars and saturn should somehow play a role in whether or not these abilities are used appropriately rather than the individual not having anything grounding them. Mars shows energy put towards/passion/drives so maybe Mars unafflicted in a water house? and saturn (karma, form, structure, crystallization, foundation, practility, effort, self-control, discipline) unafflicted in a water house or 9H?

mars and-or saturn sextiles/trines to neptune, uranus or pluto.

Also now that I think about it,

Air signs (aquarius, gemini, libra) more so Aquarius (URANUS) + Gemini (MERCURY) are like messengers, they may unconsciously/subconciously be communicating divine messages to others. They may just "know" things. They may express things in ways that are understandable. very knowledgeable. ancient wisdom abilities. Air signs are more inclined to be claircognizance and clairaudient in rarer cases psychometry.

Earth signs (taurus, virgo, capricorn) sense things from the environment, their more in tune with their surroundings and grounded. They have more sense of being in their bodies (if not afflicted). They're more practical about applying spiritual concepts and may have affinity for nature, plants, animals... very intuitive. Earth signs may develope clairsentience.

Fire signs (aries, leo, sagittarius) would energise, warm, enlighten and inspire others. They would spark something divine in you. They illuminate things whether it's problems, issues, shadows or reflecting your own divine light. Fire signs may become clairvoyant. They are very creative and manifest things quickly. Some may have an ability of directing focus and intuitive impulses (aries). If afflicted ego conflicts. Magnetism in leo. Visionaries.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Have heard tell stelliums in the 1st, 4th, 8th and 9th are very sensitive intuitive clusters of planets. Being so close together they reference long associations in past lives centered on self, bringing forth deep inner wisdoms from the need to to know one's self. Additionally when the stellium or cluster include any of these Planets, Pluto, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus and are in Air or Water signs the individual may show very sensitive insights of psychic or clairaudiant talents at different levels. The Moon involved in a grand trine or a Yod configuration called the finger of God especially from the 12th, or involving the 8th or 9th will often give a deep trance sensitive, bc the quincunx touches houses signs with the healing effect of the sextile which gives the senses the opportunity to experience deep seated personal experiences often touching very vital areas of health, making the sextile the branch extension of power (planets/signs/house cusps) receiving the attention, these area then develop on a very concentrated personal level of self. The more the inner spirit delves into 'the psyche' from an inner personal level that needs healing the more the spirit reaches out to a higher power to find itself.

An Aside: Struggle usually makes sensitive's, hence the Monk's experiencing solitude of self induced silences are able to go to higher planes. It is the discipline of knowing self on all levels of control that give the capacity for sensitive talents. To keep to one's self whether it be of studying or quietude it purposes us with a higher power for direction-often times granting the gift of a force outside the normal range of the senses, we should all strive to know the inner empathy that heals to experience psychic revelations.

Agitation on the angles of common elements usually give gifted insights of self that develops inspiration.

Air signs on Fire houses are also inspirational and give orator talents if the ninth house of Jupiter is involved, the ninth house so involved with elevated planets as say the lord of Pisces/Neptune/Jupiter, repentance=deep inner wisdom, Aquarius Saturn the Father image/Hershel the 'myriad other' populace outside of self=empathy creating the outreach of humanistic understanding. The distinguished Christ centered 9th house or ego Jupiter planet helps us develop all these traits.

Lets not forget the plastic malleable Moon, it is by her we 'receive' these images and store them by emotional contacts, touch-feeling, senses..the way we are nourished in infancy gives us the ability to be open to these outer forces.

We touch our Father in heaven from our subconscious 9th house of higher values and learning, this house alone helps us to draw closer to the Christ or higher power of self by learning to reach upwards, it is the area we utilize to create higher relationships by touching others which is the extension of the experience of the God head.

Thanks for the insights
Will get off my soap box now

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

HighlyEvolved

I definitely agree with planets in 12th house, especially the slow moving ones (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) but they have to be well aspected with the rest of the chart. Or faster moving ones in 12th with nice aspects to outer. Slow moving planets there are exceptionally good when those are in nice aspect to moon (intuitivness on basic feeling gut level, irrational but right), to the mercury (not subconscious like moon but very conscious and able to knowingly work with those information) or to Jupiter (luck and potential for well being, I think that person with those aspects is destined to use those powers). Nicely aspected Saturn with them can be a good grounding point, which shows ability to make something tangible of it. So I'd say basically a good interplay between those planets, some of them in water houses (4th, 8th,12th) or 9th house (higher learning). I would not neccessarilly attribute psychic powers mainly to water signs, in fact I think that is wrong. They can be more attuned to their feelings, but that doesn't mean they are well attuned to humanity. I think that fire signs are being hugely underestimated in that case. Fire is light and even though it is not as refined as water signs are, there is a huge amount of energy wich can burn out quick but is also quickly restored. Intuition mostly comes in flashes, so I'd say that people with majority of fire can also be intuitive, just in a different, more crude way. Same goes with some air signs, especially aquarius or gemini, but their focus on logic can very often block this intuitive flow, especially when there is a majority of air in the chart.
But well, there would be so much to say if we'd continue like that, there are so many factors to talk about. It is always better to have a birt chart and judge it separately by it's own

waybread

Usually people with psychic ability know it; although they may find the experiences disturbing and hard to fathom while they are young.

Also, it tends to run in families-- often though not exclusively through the maternal line.

One indicator is a planet conjunct or in a septile relationship to the vertex. (septile=360/7 and its multiples. The vertex is like an alternate descendant, and the free charts feature at Astrodienst will locate it for you.)

HighlyEvolved

moonris3 Yes, you are right about squares and oppositions, they can be powerful and working too. Harder to tame/learn to work with them, but maybe there would be stronger urge to becase of the tensions. Trines can be on the other hand so natural that that the person can get very lazy and assured of their powers that they are not willing to work on them unless there is something else triggering it.

stellamora

Usually people with psychic ability know it; although they may find the experiences disturbing and hard to fathom while they are young.

Also, it tends to run in families-- often though not exclusively through the maternal line.

One indicator is a planet conjunct or in a septile relationship to the vertex. (septile=360/7 and its multiples. The vertex is like an alternate descendant, and the free charts feature at Astrodienst will locate it for you.)

Hello! How do you get the septiles calculated?? I would love to get mine done but I can't seem to figure out how to do it..

waybread

If you've paid for astrological software it will probably do it for you. I haven't, so I can sometimes eyeball septiles off a chart: 360/7= aspects of approximately 51, 103, and 154 degrees of separation.

Another way is to go to the free charts pages at Astrodienst, and scroll down the chart construction page till you find harmonic charts. (The single one, not the multiple.) Input the number 7 for today's date. That will give you the 7th harmonic chart. Any planets that are not conjunct in your natal chart but are conjunct in this one indicate a septile relationship. (Making sure you input the vertex as one of your desired extra chart points.)

stellamora

If you've paid for astrological software it will probably do it for you. I haven't, so I can sometimes eyeball septiles off a chart: 360/7= aspects of approximately 51, 103, and 154 degrees of separation.

Another way is to go to the free charts pages at Astrodienst, and scroll down the chart construction page till you find harmonic charts. (The single one, not the multiple.) Input the number 7 for today's date. That will give you the 7th harmonic chart. Any planets that are not conjunct in your natal chart but are conjunct in this one indicate a septile relationship. (Making sure you input the vertex as one of your desired extra chart points.)

Aww thank you! you explained perfectly how to do it, so here's what I have found:

chiron conjunct moon 4'applying orb
pluto conjunct venus 5'seperating orb
node conjunct mars 3'seperating orb
uranus conjunct pallas athene 3' orb

So these are the only conjunctions in my 7th harmonic chart. (I attatched them), so are these my septiles? and are they too wide for orbs?

Attachments

• 7th.PNG
    7th.PNG
    260.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 7th1.PNG
    7th1.PNG
    21.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

waybread

Aww thank you! you explained perfectly how to do it, so here's what I have found:

chiron conjunct moon 4'applying orb
pluto conjunct venus 5'seperating orb
node conjunct mars 3'seperating orb
uranus conjunct pallas athene 3' orb

So these are the only conjunctions in my 7th harmonic chart. (I attatched them), so are these my septiles? and are they too wide for orbs?

Those are septiles, but note that no planets make a septile aspect to your vertex.

waybread

I wouldn't say they don't have significance in your life as indicators or inspiration and the discipline to manifest it, which is the core meaning of the septile aspect. But you do not have any planets in a septile aspect with the vertex.