Am I reading this chart correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikana

Yes he could be involved with other women but you don't if that's 100% true either.

if you sit down and read christian astrolgy by william lilly that deals with does my sweetheart have another love, It would answer tons of questions but since you are soo obsessed over this guy you refuse to see it.. yeah i am 100% sur there are other women in his life.

if the planet (lord of 7th) is void meaning NO aspects, there is no one in his life.
Here you have a significator moon in midsign aspecting bunch of planets - feminie too and lord of 11th .. he has other women.

i am fixed sign i can keep ripping this chart apart just to prove that chart is not yielding to anything possitive .. you need to have 3 YESes ... here you have maybe 1 with a very sketchy yes.

ivy goldstein even goes as far as moon ruling a male lord of 7th located in 1st quadrant is a very bad idea for the querent. He is fickle unstable, ready to jump to the next best thing.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

You've figured it out but I don't want to go into detail about it on this thread people are just too negative for me.
I wuv u more :sideways:

But anyways.

While the chart relates to sex, I think it is just the querent trying to know is she was going to meet the guy again. I think that the negative stuff you see in the chart may be more related to the guy putting some distance or barrier between them (or whatever), given that she has been mentioning about meeting him in the future (like in a month). Ergo there might be a reason as to why they can't simply meet, which the querent didn't bother to mention. Maybe he live sin another state, or is married, or a friend of her ex, etc.

It is clearly suspicious that someone would send naked pics, say he wants to have sex with you, but do nothing about it. As if he was waiting for the right time. So there is clearly something that is an obstacle (probably represented by Mars).

But all things consider, despite those things, I do believe the sextile would work, because both main planets are well positioned, given she is merely asking if she will meet him again.

tikana

I wuv u more :sideways:

But anyways.

While the chart relates to sex, I think it is just the querent trying to know is she was going to meet the guy again. I think that the negative stuff you see in the chart may be more related to the guy putting some distance or barrier between them (or whatever), given that she has been mentioning about meeting him in the future (like in a month). Ergo there might be a reason as to why they can't simply meet, which the querent didn't bother to mention. Maybe he live sin another state, or is married, or a friend of her ex, etc.

It is clearly suspicious that someone would send naked pics, say he wants to have sex with you, but do nothing about it. As if he was waiting for the right time. So there is clearly something that is an obstacle (probably represented by Mars).

But all things consider, despite those things, I do believe the sextile would work, because both main planets are well positioned, given she is merely asking if she will meet him again.

okay lemme give you this curve ball

why there is not lord of 9th or Lord of 3rd involved?

lets say he wants her .. faster planet does the moves, right? so we need him on a trip.
but
here she is saying that she is planning to go.. how is it possible. Either we need to scrap this chart and have someone rerun it or wait and see until something happens.
nothing adds up.

Tik

Last edited:

Bunraku

I did cast only one chart the other one I was asking if I would go on a trip that was different. This is why I said I didn't want people going back and forth. Because this has turned into a mess. Now I'm being called weak and evil getting insulted because I won't answer questions.

What trip? The first chart that was posted was about him (correct?), and someone posted the original chart with the same question you’ve asked previously...

I am not understanding...

ChildOfVenus

Yes the chart I posted about the guy was the Capricorn rising chart. But I posted another one that had a Aquarius Rising that one I was asking if I'd be taking a trip.
What trip? The first chart that was posted was about him (correct?), and someone posted the original chart with the same question you’ve asked previously...

I am not understanding...

Bunraku

Yes the chart I posted about the guy was the Capricorn rising chart. But I posted another one that had a Aquarius Rising that one I was asking if I'd be taking a trip.

There is no Aquarius rising. Are you talking about this one?

In this one I'm Uranus (since the asc is in Aquarius) and he's Venus since the 7th house is Jupiter in Libra and it says Uranus trine Venus. Am I right?

jfggfs.png

It’s a Cancer rising. If you check on the bottom of the chart where it shows the aspectarian, it says the AC (Ascendant) is Cancer.

This is the glyph for cancer:

cancersymbol-font.png

More on Cancer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_(astrology)

ChildOfVenus

I know what the Cancer sign is the one I posted with the Capricorn rising was the question I asked about the guy. I posted the chart with the Aquarius rising in my other thread.
There is no Aquarius rising. Are you talking about this one?

It’s a Cancer rising. If you check on the bottom of the chart where it shows the aspectarian, it says the AC (Ascendant) is Cancer.

This is the glyph for cancer:

cancersymbol-font.png

More on Cancer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_(astrology)

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
All, I have cleaned up and closed this thread, as it wandered away from a horary thread and became a free-for-all.
Tamara

Status
Not open for further replies.