A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

CapAquaPis

A sidereal Thema Mundi occurs in sunrise (03:12 GMT in 60' North Latitude) on Aug 17th (coming next month).

https://www.reddit.com/r/astrology/comments/hroq4v/thema_mundi_mythical_chart_with_all_7_planets_in/

https://tonylouis.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/hellenistic-theology-and-the-exaltations-of-the-planets/

Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio, while Aries, Mars' currently sole ruler, is in the 10th or midheaven.

Mars is in tropical Aries this month, but I supposed is in sidereal Pisces, it should be in the 9th house.

Last edited:

david starling

This Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter stellium in tropical Capricorn, occurring in the Age Window, which is close to converging with tropical Capricorn, Saturn's Domicle-sign, in this year when the True-setting of the leading edge of the Age-window, (the Age-indicator), is as close as it's come yet to ingressing tropical Aquarius (less than 1 degree away), is like war in the Heavens. And now, Mars in Aries squaring the stellium by Sign as it applies toward exact conjunctions with Pluto, then Saturn, coupled with Mercury and the Sun in opposition with the stellium by Sign, both moving towards exact oppostions, is a recipe for disaster, both mundane and personal.

I was remiss in not including Mars in Aries squaring Jupiter in the Age-window stellium. Jupiter is retrograde, which should be taken into account, since we don't normally associate Jupiter with death and destruction. Perhaps more importantly, the 5 degree Orb-influences of the 3 planets of the Age-window stellium are merged, giving it a composite nature.

The massive explosion which happened yesterday in Beirut, Lebanon, is coincidental with the exact Mars/Jupiter Square. And, in keeping with its being coincidental with an Age-window astrological configuration, which makes it a World-affecting-event, it's being accorded international attention and concern.

Mars square Pluto in about a week.

Last edited:

david starling

It's quite easy TO LOCATE THE AGE-WINDOW: Since the Age-window is nearly in CONVERGENCE with tropical Capricorn, which is the CURRENT tropical Age-sign and Saturn's domicile, MOST OF IT IS EQUIVALENT TO THE LOCATION OF TROPICAL CAPRICORN. The last 2-3 degrees of TROPICAL SAGITTARIUS, the current background Age-sign and Jupiter's domicile for the tropical Capricornian Age, are still included in the Age-window as well.

Last edited:

Zeuses

Since the Aquarian Age is about moving from 4th to 5th Dimensional reality, the name of the band singing about the Age of Aquarius, The Fifth Dimension, was amazingly appropriate. :biggrin:

Forgive me if this reads odd but I imagine they knew something about astrology or certainly interested in it to write the song. I think it was a positive song.

david starling

Forgive me if this reads odd but I imagine they knew something about astrology or certainly interested in it to write the song. I think it was a positive song.

Great song for its time. I haven't been able to find out where the writers were getting the astrology, since neither of them is described as being an astrologer. And, there's that lyrically poetic, but astrologically nonsensical first line about the Moon in the 7th House, and Jupiter aligning with Mars, suggesting that they knew very little about astrology. And yet....there is some real insight about the nature of what the Aquarian Age portends, the name "Fifth Dimension" included, which actually transcends the understanding of most conventional astrologers--even some of the really proficient ones--as to what this transition into the Aquarian Age has in store for us.

Last edited:

david starling

Well, the only major world-affecting event I saw that happened right at the time of the Mars/Saturn square @ 1:50 E.D.T. on Aug 24th was a time given for the nomination of the current President by the Republican National Convention. This square is still ongoing, within a one degree separating orb, all the way through the Convention. I'm not really sure what to make of it. Both Mars in Aries and Saturn are in their own Signs, but Mars is direct and Saturn is retrograde, and within 4 degrees of retrograde Pluto in Capricorn in the tropical Age Window.

Last edited:

david starling

I think I have to see it as a potential set-back during the gradual transitional process leading from the tropical Age of Capricorn towards the tropical Age of Aquarius. But, such set-backs are an expected part of the process, and are only temporary.

Zeuses

I have been reading through these posts and whilst a lot of it has gone over my head (because iv never considered it before, it is so well written that I don't know why you don't publish it in a journal. Really interesting as much as I can understand it, but that is because I am new to the concepts.

Zeuses

Well, the only major world-affecting event I saw that happened right at the time of the Mars/Saturn square @ 1:50 E.D.T. on Aug 24th was a time given for the nomination of the current President by the Republican National Convention. This square is still ongoing, within a one degree separating orb, all the way through the Convention. I'm not really sure what to make of it. Both Mars in Aries and Saturn are in their own Signs, but Mars is direct and Saturn is retrograde, and within 4 degrees of retrograde Pluto in Capricorn in the tropical Age Window.
From what I have just read mars
squares with Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto in September. I don't know what it all means either but it doesn't sound positive but that's nothing new in the world we live in. It all seems crazy and awful.

david starling

From what I have just read mars
squares with Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto in September. I don't know what it all means either but it doesn't sound positive but that's nothing new in the world we live in. It all seems crazy and awful.

Since it impacts the Age Window, with the stellium of Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter, it involves the World's tropical Ages, which affect us all at once. Let's wait and see how it plays out, along this voyage of discovery!

The Aquarian Age is all about a less crazy and awful world, but we're still in the transitional stages.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

We're in the human existence opposition: the Saturnian age of Aquarius is the opposite of the first age of Leo, though the precision cycle of ages begin under Virgo. The years 2000-2020 are the cusp of leaving one age of Pisces into the new one we're living in now and there's going to be a powerful great malefic conjunction of Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto this Christmas season and January 2021.

david starling

We're in the human existence opposition: the Saturnian age of Aquarius is the opposite of the first age of Leo, though the precision cycle of ages begin under Virgo. The years 2000-2020 are the cusp of leaving one age of Pisces into the new one we're living in now and there's going to be a powerful great malefic conjunction of Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto this Christmas season and January 2021.

I don't consider Saturn a Domicile-ruler of Aquarius. Each Sign has but ONE Domicile-ruler. We have to respect the rulership-authority of Uran, Nep, and Plu when it comes to these tropical, Direct-motion, astrological Ages:

:uranus: is Domiciled in :aquarius:
:neptune:is Domiciled in :pisces:
:pluto: is Domiciled in :scorpio:

We're now transitioning out of the tropical Age of :capricorn:, Domicile of :saturn:, into the tropical Age of :aquarius:, Domicile of :uranus:.

The previous Age to that of :capricorn: was the tropical Age of :sagittarius:, c.1400 B.C.E. to 400 A.D., which is when Zeus/Jupiter was "King of the gods".

:saturn: has been Age-ruler since 400A.D., which is when the tropical Age of :capricorn: began, and will continue as Age-ruler until 2149, but with increasingly significant competition from :uranus:, ruler of the next tropical Age, the Age of :aquarius:.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

So, just going by the 'logic' in bold, who do you choose as ruler of Libra and Virgo?
I don't consider Saturn a Domicile-ruler of Aquarius. Each Sign has but ONE Domicile-ruler. We have to respect the rulership-authority of Uran, Nep, and Plu when it comes to these tropical, Direct-motion, astrological Ages:

:uranus: is Domiciled in :aquarius:
:neptune:is Domiciled in :pisces:
:pluto: is Domiciled in :scorpio:

We're now transitioning out of the tropical Age of :capricorn:, Domicile of :saturn:, into the tropical Age of :aquarius:, Domicile of :uranus:. The previous Age to that of :capricorn: was the tropical Age of :sagittarius, c.1400 B.C.E. to 400 A.D., which is when Zeus/Jupiter was "King
of the gods".

david starling

So, just going by the 'logic' in bold, who do you choose as ruler of Libra and Virgo?

Well, in standard Modernistic as well as in Traditionalistic astrology:

Gemini has but ONE Domicile-ruler, Mercury.

Virgo has but ONE Domicile-ruler, Mercury.

Taurus has but ONE Domicile-ruler, Venus.

Libra has but ONE Domicile-ruler, Venus.

In Modernistic, since the 2 planets inside of Earth's orbit appear as BOTH morning and evening bodies, they can be accorded 2 Domicile-signs each.

For all of the other planets, including the Outermosts, each should be accorded 1 Domicle-sign each, like the Moon and Sun.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

So you are ok with Venus and Mercury ruling two signs, but not Mars, Jup and Saturn, it seems.

Would you be fine with Neptune ruling Libra instead? Or Jupiter ruling Virgo instead?
Well, in standard Modernistic as well as in Traditionalistic astrology:

Gemini has but ONE Domicile-ruler, Mercury.

Virgo has but ONE Domicile-ruler, Mercury.

Taurus has but ONE Domicile-ruler, Venus.

Libra has but ONE Domicile-ruler, Venus.

In Modernistic, since the 2 planets inside of Earth's orbit appear as BOTH morning and evening bodies, they can be accorded 2 Domicile-signs each.

For all of the other planets, including the Outermosts, each should be accorded 1 Domicle-sign each, like the Moon and Sun.

david starling

So you are ok with Venus and Mercury ruling two signs, but not Mars, Jup and Saturn, it seems.

Would you be fine with Neptune ruling Libra instead? Or Jupiter ruling Virgo instead?

I think you're mixing up planets and Signs. That is, a planet Domiciled in two different Signs, versus a Sign supposedly being Domicile of two different planets.

There's never been two different planets Domiciled in one Sign.

Last edited:

david starling

The explanation for Mercury and Venus having two Domicile-signs each, is that they're the ONLY two planets INSIDE of Earth's orbit around the Sun, and therefore appear as both a morning planet and an evening planet.

aquarius7000

I don’t think I’m mixing up. I perfectly got the bit about you saying Saturn is not domiciled in Aqua per your opinion... that is because you don’t like the idea of Saturn ruling Aquarius and you want to replace it wholly by Uranus- for whatever reason. You don’t want two planets to be co-ruling a sign. The latter bit actually makes sense to me.

I am just asking you would you consider Neptune to rule Libra or Jup Virgo?

I think you're mixing up planets and Signs. That is, a planet Domiciled in two different Signs, versus a Sign supposedly being Domicile of two different planets.

There's never been two different planets Domiciled in one Sign.

Last edited:

david starling

I don’t think I’m not mixing up. I perfectly got the bit about you saying Saturn is not domiciled in Aqua per your opinion... that is because you don’t like the idea of Saturn ruling Aquarius and you want to replace it wholly be Uranus- for whatever reason. You don’t want two planets to be co-ruling a sign. The latter bit actually makes sense to me.

I am just asking you would you consider Neptune to rule Libra or Jup Virgo?

Depends on the type of "rulership". In this case, it's specifically about Domicile-rulership, and I'm using standard Modernistic rulerships, with Jupiter sole Domiciled-ruler of Sagittarius, Neptune sole Domiciled-ruler of Pisces, and Venus as sole Domiciled-ruler of Libra.

Last edited: