Neptune Sun Aspects

lazarusx

I have the opposition with Neptune in the 8th.

Escapism comes to mind. Blurring of boundaries. Spiritual Transformation. Drugs and Sex were a central focus for me as a means of escapism and psychological exploration.

It's probably one of the least understood aspects in my chart. I can identify how others manifest in reality either internally or externally but Neptune feels like walking through a house of mirrors.

Saturn sits in exact conjunction with Neptune in my chart, there's a feeling of been between worlds.. the dream and the practical. But there is balance.

My sun-pluto Trine relieves the tension created from the above.

Blaze

Account Closed
Do you SunNep people notice anything special in your interactions with animals?
I am thinking that maybe dogs like my company. :sideways:

I volunteer at a Farm sanctuary every other weekend and all of the residents there dig me.

Strange when you consider my aspect is an opposition.

AllanBeau

Do you SunNep people notice anything special in your interactions with animals?
I am thinking that maybe dogs like my company. :sideways:

I think animals understand me more than people... PLUS they don't talk back... who got time for that?

I got a heavy dose of Virgo in my chart tho. I camp a lot and really connected to nature. Cesar Millan is a Virgo btw.

AllanBeau

Ok so we going to go into question mode... Ever notice as a Neptune type person, you ask people for advice and get more confused, then wonder why you even asked in the first place... When you already knew the answer? Doubting what you already know.... Letting go of the need to have answers often brings them to you.

Ahhh so confusing!

AllanBeau

There are no guarantees when we step into the unknown. But it is periods of discomfort, is when we grow the most. Letting go of the need to know allows contact with our own intuition and you get clearer direction from within your own heart and can feel more certain about this direction.

duenderoja

Hey guys, I am feeling pretty down right now. I read someone's definition of psychosis "being detached from reality" and I am feeling pretty bad.

I have been thinking that I've been crazy for the past year, and possibly earlier than that. I am not looking for people to say that I am not. I just needed to voice my thoughts because I do not feel like I can talk to my family.

I am just frustrated. I have tried speaking to therapists, but it is hard to find one who does not think I am crazy for believing in astrology. I am relatively young, and lost.

I guess this thread is a shoulder to cry on.

Kitchy

Banned
disassociation -

experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experience.

it is a pretty common thing with grown children who have had early traumatic experiences in their lives.

it's a way of coping with things that you can't cope with.

maybe ask Frisiangal for some knowledge on this - she is a magnificent medical astrologer.

have you been able to learn anything about your family of origin prior to adoption?

just a hunch.

Last edited:

duenderoja

disassociation -

experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experience.

it is a pretty common thing with grown children who have had early traumatic experiences in their lives.

it's a way of coping with things that you can't cope with.

maybe ask Frisiangal for some knowledge on this - she is a magnificent medical astrologer.

have you been able to learn anything about your family of origin prior to adoption?

just a hunch.

I have already dealt with those demons. I had an attachment disorder, and I would feel easily rejected by people for no reason at all. I no longer feel these things or struggle with these issues.

My problems are new. It has to do with my belief that I will be with a certain man. I have this indestructible belief that we will be together, and part of me is insisting that this is impossible. I look at the part of me that has this belief as insane, and I do my best to quash it.

He has already rejected me, and he has another girlfriend. But I look at my palm, and my second marriage line which has changed during our interactions, also has a small line above it showing that he will have another relationship. So all this does is bolster the insane thoughts.

So this part of me that believes that he will magically come back after being prodded by God, is what I am fighting with. I try to write journal entries that completely tear myself down and call myself psychotic. I try to write journal entries that point out that it can never happen. I try to believe these things. But I always fail.

I know that they say that you create your circumstances with your thoughts. And it has been true for me. But it is crazy to think I could change a man's mind with my thoughts alone. This is why I am angry with myself.

Sigh.

Last edited:

katydid

I have already dealt with those demons. I had an attachment disorder, and I would feel easily rejected by people for no reason at all. I no longer feel these things or struggle with these issues.

My problems are new. It has to do with my belief that I will be with a certain man. I have this indestructible belief that we will be together, and part of me is insisting that this is impossible. I look at the part of me that has this belief as insane, and I do my best to quash it.

He has already rejected me, and he has another girlfriend. But I look at my palm, and my second marriage line which has changed during our interactions, also has a small line above it showing that he will have another relationship. So all this does is bolster the insane thoughts.

So this part of me that believes that he will magically come back after being prodded by God, is what I am fighting with. I try to write journal entries that completely tear myself down and call myself psychotic. I try to write journal entries that point out that it can never happen. I try to believe these things. But I always fail.

I know that they say that you create your circumstances with your thoughts. And it has been true for me. But it is crazy to think I could change a man's mind with my thoughts alone. This is why I am angry with myself.

Sigh.

And all of that which you describe is why many astrologers say we should not read our own charts in any kind of predictive fashion. Which is impossible for me to follow because I am so private and secretive, with my strong 8th house and afflicted Pluto, that I only trusted myself to look at my transits, etc. lol

I would not see what you are describing as craziness. It is more like obsessively passionate wishful thinking. And that kind of optimism and faith often creates the successful outcome we so strongly desire. But not always....so that is the rub.

You are not crazy if you can be prepared for the distinct possibility that your crush will not return to you. It is fine for you to wish and pray and try and be positive. But you also need to be aware of the potentially negative outcome and have a plan B, just in case. :bandit:

Abby83

Duenderoja -
You poor thing. I really empathise with you here. I've got a suggestion that works for me but im not sure if it's your thing or if it works for you.

What I do in situations like this is I also detach myself emotionally by trying to be as logical as possible. I try to rationalise the situation and understand what's really happening with personality. What I do is surround myself by more powerful or idealised ppl that I admire or am attracted to. I don't have to be friends with them. I just pay attention to ppl who have more than me yet have what I want and then I realise that the guy I was obsessing about was no where near as good as what I want or what I could have. To be honest, when I read your words, I think you deserve way better than what you think you do. I think you deserve a better man but have not yet realised that there are better men out there suitable for you. Sometimes if it's possible to be around couples who quite literally 'have it all' (and they do exist by the way), you can set your goals for a relationship higher and that will help you forget about the current guy. I know from reading your post that the relationship with this guy is not good enough for you. So in my opinion, what you need to do is find what's better for you by looking at other couples and how they work. A few yrs ago I was shocked when I met my first couple where they did have the full package in a relationship and ive seen a few since then. I didn't believe it was possible to have it all but it is. For you, this guy is not it. Strive for better.

Arena

You would do yourself a great favour by listening to this last post by Abby.
I know it can be very hard when you are in the whirlwind of obsession about someone, but you really just need to think that you just need more time to get over it and to be able to detach. You can tell yourself that since he has a new girlfriend, he is just not that into you. I remember seeing some program about a man advising women on dating and relationships - and this line is what he used for explanation when women were looking for all kinds of explanations of why he didn't call, why he did that and why he didn't do that other thing ... his simple answer was; "just move on, he's just not that into you".

I know it is harsh, but I think it helps to just put it that way.
Just move on and start dating other guys.

Abby83

Aww thank Arena :).

Yeah sometimes the guys can see the incompatibility before the women or vice versa. The thing is, he can see what's missing and you cant. That's why I reckon keep looking at other couples and hopefully you find it. I mean it took me 13 yrs for me to finally see good relationships that were better than the guy I was obsessed about and now I am finally over him because I can see something better out there. Do you get what I mean?

animatedoodle

I'm not sure if you've heard this before... but sometimes we can become addicted by our thought patterns.

Remember that when you start spiralling into your wishful thinking
That you may be addicted to what it makes you feel.

How do you stop? I think once you admit it to yourself, thats a big step.
Then you can start by doing what you need to do to build a boundary again, a sign system to point you to your next destination. It's different for everybody.

You don't need to wish for someone to love you
You already have someone. You :)

Last edited: