Does he have good intentions toward me?

danai

He(an employer), Me(kind.. of wondering)! What do you guys think, does this guy have good intentions toward me? (I mean as a person and employee) Is practical, realistic, sincere what he says?

(As long as I spend time at home i will bombard you with questions, you fell for it..)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_danmkmk.80979.52446.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_danmkmk.80979.52446.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 33

Kitchy

Banned
Desert Girl -

Horary is not like an 8 ball - asking the same question differently to get different results.

That is actually the hype phrase of Insanity.

I will offer that you should look at your natal pluto-mercury-mars aspects in your natal chart.

Moon must be in some disarray at this point by transit - otherwise your emotions and desires wouldn't be so obsessive.

I offer this in recognition and peace fingers, because I too have done the same.

Either you are all over one guy or you are all over many - and these kinds of questions usually have real substance in control and desire - Mars Moon Pluto in transiting natal chart.

Mars adds perserverance. Venus says - I attract, not seek.

Look at your natal and see where Jupiter is in your chart - when it is good to moon and sun and you are full of yourself in the good way not the scarce way - and watch what comes.

<3

danai

Kitchy, I don't understand your answer..it's a different question. I'm asking about my employer, if i can trust his says, because he promises things like much money if i follow his advice, while he offers few at the moment, despite my hard work! Also, he tells me things like how much he respects me blah blah and i'm wondering if he just spreads words because of his temperament for mocking me or being nice or he means them.. Do you still think it's the same question and i'm all over me??

That is my natal chart with transits..Thanks

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_danai_201639.71645.59945.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_danai_201639.71645.59945.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 16

Kitchy

Banned
He(an employer), Me(kind.. of wondering)! What do you guys think, does this guy have good intentions toward me? (I mean as a person and employee) Is practical, realistic, sincere what he says?

(As long as I spend time at home i will bombard you with questions, you fell for it..)

Spin it for what you will. I get dizzy easily. ;)

postcript: I got desert girl and butterfly girl confused.

Time for me to lay off ;)

Last edited:

danai

haha i'm the butterfly girl i guess! You didn't help me, at least you made me laugh! Ok, if i got it right, you believe that he is lying since you don't see money..