View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2019, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousabout77 View Post
That is strange because i have progressed square and trine aspects between saturn and venus in my chart too but nearly finished. I have a leo moon too. It feels like to me that life is asking me to stop wasting time on things that are not of value to me and to people that are not worth it and generally spending a lot of time deciding what i do want and do not want in my life.
I have also found myself doing things that i do not like more tiring then usual and keen to find a way out of it so i seem to be becoming more conscious of wasting time or wasting energy for nothing.
I have been feeling like i need to find something that gives my life real meaning instead just stuff that i have to do so i think my resentment about things have gone up to.
I can sort of relate to that tbh. It's just scary for me because art has always been my thing. And even now when I can make money out of it ,it's just becomes burden quickly.

Can you tell me how long did you have that square in your progressed chart and how long those squares take effect, cos sometimes I've read the aspect in progression needs to be exact in order to be considered felt or active .