Where are The Documents

Kingsley

I have been going through one of those classic lost item situations that has snowballed into creating greater problems for me.

I am looking for my birth certificate and other docs I keep in a plastic sheeth. I always put them in an official kind of place, so that I know where to find them. I remember the last time I saw them on the table in the dining room. I cleared everything away for my 50th party some time ago by placing them into an ornament type cupboard and then retrieved them afterwards and supposedly put them somewhere "official". I had to use the certificate for something recently so I applied for a new extract. They have since lost that birth certificate extract or the lates eclipse-merc retro saw fit to make them go away!

I have to either find the documents or apply for another set, which is a real pain in the ****. This is the chart I originally asked about the documents. I have always had a strong sense that the item is in the house somewhere. The chart seems to show that with Moon at 10th.

I have looked everywhere three times. Anyone got any clues?

kingsley

580147cf566ca4bf0.jpg

S

sitting with saturn

Hi Kingsley,

Just having a quick look again after private messaging you.

Asc ruler: Jupiter is in the 10th
2nd House ruler Aries: Mars in the 4th
4th house ruler Gemini: Mercury in the 12th (natural significator of the certificate)
Moon in sag in the 10th

I think you will recover the birth cert quickly.

I would look high in places in your kitchen. Perhaps somewhere near the stove. It is quite possible it is not easily seen and is in a dark place, but I don’t think it is hidden from a good look around. Another option is somewhere near office equipment or possibly near communication devices. Phone, fax or computer?

Let us know how it goes.
Best of Luck

S

sitting with saturn

I take it that this is an older question with mercury retrograde. I guess that makes my time frame wrong.
I do hope you find it soon though.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Kingsley,
I take you to be the ascendant-thus jupiter is your ruler here. as the paperwork is a possession,I would use house2 cusp to represent it...with aries there, thus ruled by mars,which I see is in your 4th-your home.
Mars is in mercury's sign, and mercury is retrograde, which I have been advised is an indicator of recovery in a lost property horary.....especially as mercury is retrograding into the 11th house-your hopes and wishes in regard to the matter.
Mars and jupiter make no aspect. the ascendant will square mars in 2 *somethings*....but to me this is not helpful.
Your ruler is in fall here- unaspected and in saturns sign-saturn being retrograsde and in the sixth are not good conditions for recovery...the moon is basically void of course too,although in the tenth and in jupiters sign.....
the chart suggests that yes the papers are in the home, in a mercurial place- perhaps the most northern part of the home, off the ground,maybe close to a door to the outside.
I'm sorry I cant help you more Kingsley but this chart doesnt really bode well for recovery imo....
The moon being in the tenth *the authorities* suggests you may need to redo the paperwork...sorry....
maybe someone else could take a look too....
all the best, lillyjgc

fensi88

There are 2 indications that dokument will be found:
Sun trine Ma
Moon and Ma are in angular houses

Ma in 4 house means to look:
At home, in the kitchen(near stove), boiler rooms or pantry. In a safe, secure place. Basement, dining room, sinks, water pipes. Any place food is stored.
In Ge means to look:
in a chest or trunk. Dining room, or place of learning, high places, panelled rooms or communication equipment. Areas where games are played.
Direction: North
Near colur: red or muddy green

POF in Aq in 11 house means to look:
High places, the attic, roof, and upper part of all rooms.A meeting place or work area in the nome.
DIRECTION: South by East
Near colur: indigo, unusual shades

lillyjgc

Fensi88, Regarding the sun applying to trine with mars...I saw this too, but what concerned me about it was that the sun will conjunct Neptune before it trines mars, and I wondered if this would be *interference*-hopefully I'm wrong.
Also even though the moon is angular, and so is mars, which of course strengthens them, the moon is finished its work so to speak and the last thing it did was to oppose mars, so I wondered if this would outweigh the benefit of being angular.
part of fortune while in h11, isn't aspecting anything so I'm not sure how much help it can be, plus it is in saturns sign with saturn retrograde in the unfortunate sixth...
I looked hard for signs of retrieval but there don't seem to be many....
Cheers, Lillyjgc

fensi88

Thing that Moon's last aspect was with Ma only means that quarent was the last one in touch with document.
From my experiance position of POF is VERY important in these charts.

archergirl

The 11th house also rules the bedroom, or a room where you go to find relief and comfort. The 11th house gives us the colour 'yellow'. A querent on this site who lost her keys, the significator of which was in the 11th house, found the keys underneath the duvet on her bed, in the bedroom. The duvet was yellow and white. Worth a look.

However, Mars as 2nd significator suggests that they are not only at home, but near their 'usual' place, especially with Mars so close to the cusp angle.

Both the POF and Mars, interestingly, are in air signs, strongly suggesting that the documents are somewhere up off the ground.

Good luck!
Cheers,
AG:)

Kingsley

Thans, I am still reading the replies and re checking the house. Usually the Moon is about location or placement too. Sometimes it says more about the item lost than the 2nd ruler. I was a little concerned at the separating aspect of Moon and Mars though. I have checked three times in my filing cabinet at work just in case. Still looking.

cheers

S

sitting with saturn

Hi, I have had success in the 4th house cusp giving me an indication of the ground the lost property is on. Gemini, is communicaton devices, high places and pannelled rooms. I personally think that the moon in the 1oth only strengthens the idea that the papers are near something with heat. I dont think it signifies it went out of the home. Mars on the angular suggests to me it is at home. Mercury in the 12th however, does make me think it is somewhat hidden and you are going to have to look under and over other things, and in things.

S

sitting with saturn

Lilly,
I just noticed that you couldn’t find any signs of retrieval. The moon and second house ruler are angular and in aspect, and is enough to say that the documents will be found, I think. Also the fact that the significator is sitting near the forth house cusp, is also just a bonus.

Kingsley,
You have also lost these due to forgetfulness, as the asc ruler last made an aspect to Saturn.
Cant wait to see where you find theses papers.

lillyjgc

Kingsley. et al,
Yes I was concerned about the moons last aspect being the opposition to ruler of documents too....
The moon and second house ruler are in aspect yes, but its a separating aspect so therefore describing the past, not the future.
If I am remembering correctly mars was stationary direct at this degree....having just been retrograde....that suggests to me that the documents are in the same place you left them.The presence of mars on the h4 cusp may describe the papers being *inside something*....I have observed that when the sig. for lost object is right on the cusp the object may be *caught between two things* or somehow *buried* or in a place that marks the boundaries to other rooms......mars being in gemini also suggests that the documents are with other paperwork.
Mars moves into the sign of its fall next....and your ruler is already in in fall Kingsley..The moon also moves into its fall after leaving sag.
Maybe try to remember what else you were doing when you last remember seeing the papers.....good luck. lillyjgc

S

sitting with saturn

Just to give some more ideas for you Kingsley. Gemini can rule places where games are played and also chests. Perhaps either of these make sense to you. The fact that the natural significator is mercury in aquarius really makes me believe you need to look up to find these papers. Mars also rules heat, chimneys and boilers and the kitchen. You'll find them soon I suspect.

archergirl

coffee wrote:I never knew that! I do go to my room for relief and comfort.
Whats the reasoning behind bedroom = 11th?

Hi Coffee, The bedroom is just my extrapolation of the characteristics given by Lilly to the 11th house:

He also called it the house of 'comfort and relief' and used it to represent places where we gain security and restoration - such as a safe harbour in shipping charts.
from Skyscript.

"Security and restoration" are both very descriptive of the usual bedroom, unless you're a student at Uni, of course.:D

AG:)

Kingsley

I am going to pull the refrigerator out today and spring clean the kitchen. The only warm thing around the oven area is the fridge. I looked up in the attic where I thought the documents might be initially. I have re checked wooden trucks etc and maybe I will head out into an office room that gets used to store tools and stuff. Its a building adjacent to the house but under the same roof. Its in the most northern part of the house.

Perhaps the Gemini 4th house, and the last place the doc's were have been moved (merc retro). The Sun is the almutem (day ruler) of second house ruler and the application to Mars means something else.

I would have thought the docs to show up within the day of asking this question with Moon at Mc. Its been about a month now. I am still not convinced because the only way those docs could have been moved is by accidental means or indeed foul play. I always believed the chart was saying high up in my bedroom. I have floor to ceiling built in robes accross one wall.

I will check it again today. Thanks

k

S

sitting with saturn

Hi, I cant see any indicators that the documents have been met with foul play. I could be wrong. i would look in that attic again. Mer is in aquarius and aquarius rules attics, perhaps the retro means you'll have to go back and look for them again? It couldnt hurt. Dont forget they are hidden in the 12th.

Good luck, at least the house will look spick and span.