Is the sixth house really about disease?

Love2Know

My life is ruled by little routines, looking after my little cat and taking care of household things to the point of obsession.. My daily rituals are very important to me , including a very firm grip on exercise and fitness (which is very Virgo) My Sun being in sixth house.

I rebelled against service as a child and still do. I never wanted to work 9-5 in an office and worked every inch of my blood, sweat, tears to become self employed and serve humanity (Sun conjunct Uranus in sixth) this is exactly what I do, but I do it how I want to do it without any rules or regulations as I can not deal with rules or regulations.. It would seem that I have been given much freedom in my routine, service and work as the Sun/Uranus in my chart is pretty potent , but being as it is in the sixth , I have to abide and dedicate myself to my own routine.

I have always been happy to serve but only in my own way. . That pretty much sums up my Sun conjunction Uranus in the sixth house in Scorpio!
This seems a little similar to myself <3 but I am less ambitious. At least forwardly so. I like how you put this it makes sense.
I have sun quincunx uranus :D)

poyi

Premium Member
This is one of the points of discussion, I guess, poyi. In my view of things, the 6th is not about where you are a servant (although I totally agree with you in all maters quoted above. We are pretty much servants); but rather how your servants are towards you.

Maybe I'm wrong in seeing things this way... I would like to know your oppinion.

As I said the energies of 6th and 12th swing as all other axises, you can't just look at one house and ignore the other. We serve and look after our animals, in a way they also serving us by giving us comfort and in farming we providing them shelter and foods/water, health care, we worked as servants to them in a way, then they produced various products to feed our bellies. Our employers demand us to work hard, they gave us income we serving them in order to survive, YET the employer relaying on us to function to gain profits so we also support their living as well. This bond is interrelated and can not be broken.

Last edited:

Love2Know

As I said the energies of 6th and 12th swing as all other axis, you can't just look at one house and ignore the other. We serve and look after our animals, in a way they also serving us by giving us comfort and in farming we providing them shelter and foods/water, health care, we worked as servants to them in a way, then they produce various products to feed our belly. Our employers demand us to work hard, they gave us income we serve in order to survive, YET the employer relaying on us to function to gain profits so we also support their living as well. This bond is interrelated and can not be broken.

YES I AGREE 100% perfect aha I was complaining about my mom then read 12th can in relationship to this. She never abandoned my family though. She just used to work a lot and complains a lot about me.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
You should pick up a copy of Rex Bills' THE RULERSHIP BOOK.

A very thorough description of everything hiouses rule, and an alphabetical description of things that are ruled by Houses, sign, and planets.

No one should be without it.

Bill's is not really an astrologer. It was a giant researched labor of love for his wife who was. Altho I think the labor was not fruitful since I believe they later got divorced anyhow. But its a labor of love for the rest of us who have no relationship to Bills. Or at least this is what Kt Boehrer told me, and Katie knew everybody and had stories about everything.

poyi

Premium Member
Through reading various books, I think all the houses that we studying should be in pair, in polarisation; the one in the bottom 1st to 6th are personal experiences in conscious level 7th to 12th houses Through Other people that are not close to our childhood or family/personal/familiar level of experiences, 10th is the distance parent (3rd, 4th, 5th are relevant to family members more that we familiar of) so 7th to 12th are in more unconscious level. Although 4th house is deeply rooted personal self, in private and in secret we have awareness of the energy, unlike the other two water houses 8th and 12th they are more out of our control and in Collective level. 12th is the final task, pretty much the most difficult of all, but yet can lead to the highest enlightenment. Using 3rd and 9th polarisation you can also see their similar natures yet you can see the 3rd is the foundation of the 9th but 9th in a more abstract and advance level. Primary school/daily common reasoning/communication/all fundamental skills of Mercury to University/Advance study/Religion/Dreams interpretation all advanced skills of Jupiter etc. If you think further, the upper 7th to 12th are somehow external and foreign to us things we have to learn based on the foundations of the 1st to 6th, somehow outside of our comfort zones, toward others, and must work with others; these forces are external toward our personal zones. Yet the ball bounce in between the two zones so events and growth, or frictions occur.

Love2Know

Through reading various books, I think all the houses that we studying should be in pair, in polarisation; the one in the bottom 1st to 6th are personal experiences in conscious level 7th to 12th houses Through Other people that are not close to our childhood or family/personal/familiar level of experiences, 10th is the distance parent (3rd, 4th, 5th are relevant to family members more that we familiar of) so 7th to 12th are in more unconscious level. Although 4th house is deeply rooted personal self, in private and in secret we have awareness of the energy, unlike the other two water houses 8th and 12th they are more out of our control and in Collective level. 12th is the final task, pretty much the most difficult of all, but yet can lead to the highest enlightenment. Using 3rd and 9th polarisation you can also see their similar natures yet you can see the 3rd is the foundation of the 9th but 9th in a more abstract and advance level. Primary school/daily common reasoning/communication/all fundamental skills of Mercury to University/Advance study/Religion/Dreams interpretation all advanced skills of Jupiter etc. If you think further, the upper 7th to 12th are somehow external and foreign to us things we have to learn based on the foundations of the 1st to 6th, somehow outside of our comfort zones, toward others, and must work with others; these forces are external toward our personal zones. Yet the ball bounce in between the two zones so events and growth, or frictions occur.

This is very cool but i AM NOT sure about unconscious and concious I am aware of both pretty much all the time, I always remember my dreams and see memory triggers like movies, especially on full moons :p I know what makes me feel a certain way and why I mainly just struggle with why people want to intentionally be mean. That is what confuses me. If anything I am overly aware of all this, to the point I feel I can come off very relaxed and chill, unemotional to others. That has to do with being raised to learn emotional boundaries in public are a sign of class. Like being too emotional with others is like failing because they will judge you. like I was basically dumped by a theorist, she failed as a servant.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Rulerships of each of the twelve signs are easily accessible
online for free
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aries.html#tr
by clicking on the glyph
associated with each sign

The margin to the left of the home page includes links to each planet and each house
also provides free in depth rulerships for each planet and house as well
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/ :smile:

for example

Aries

'….
Direction: East

Anatomy: The head and face

Illnesses: Arien illnesses are those affecting the head and face, including tooth-ache, headaches, migraines, hare-lips, boils generally and skin-eruptions, marks and pimples in the face. Through its rulership by Mars, Aries can often indicate burns or scars.

Places: Sandy and hilly ground, newly built land or where construction work is taking place. Land where sheep and small cattle feed or stables for small animals. Unfrequented places where criminals find refuge. In houses - the ceiling, plastering or covering of the house. Brick foundaries. As a fire sign Aries can indicate places near fire or sources of heat.....'

'…. Rulerships for the Sign Aries
continued

Countries & cities: Include England, Germany, France, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Palestine, Syria; Florence, Naples, Marseilles.

Colours Hot, fiery or burnt colours. Red in particular.

Stones & Metals: Stones and metals fall under the rulership of planets, not signs, but through its association with Mars, Aries has affinity with bloodstone, jasper, and vermilion.....'

poyi

Premium Member
This is very cool but i AM NOT sure about unconscious and concious I am aware of both pretty much all the time, I always remember my dreams and see memory triggers like movies, especially on full moons :p I know what makes me feel a certain way and why I mainly just struggle with why people want to intentionally be mean. That is what confuses me.

The most simplistic way of thinking about the conscious and unconscious level of houses, first the upper houses are more advanced but actually similar to the opposition lower houses Always Similar but yet in different fashion of expression.

Use 1st and 7th house to think of it. In very strange but common phenomenon, we fell in love with the one so different to ourselves yet so similar and something in that person I am so admired and at time wishing I also have that qualities, and in fact 7th house is the mirror image of yourself in reversal yet similar. The ideal partner is the one having something we lacking, but unconsciously we didn't know we also have that qualities in us and not often we are aware of it consciously. And sometime the person you are with have your unknown negatives qualities in yourself as well which we most often deny of....

Partner your wife, Moon, Venus, or your husband Sun and Mars/at time Jupiter in Vedic. Undeniably is yourself Your own Sun and Moon, Jupiter the one who can bring us wisdom and joy, Mars and Venus the male or female version of ourselves.

Anyhow, just my way of understanding and you may find your own. In a way, you can make yourself better to attract a better partner is totally possible. If the Sun is bright the Moon is bright, and Moon is bright because her Sun also equally bright.:tongue:

JUPITERASC

This is very cool
but i AM NOT sure about unconscious and concious
I am aware of both pretty much all the time,
I always remember my dreams and see memory triggers like movies, especially on full moons :p

I know what makes me feel a certain way and why I mainly just struggle with why people want to intentionally be mean. That is what confuses me.

If anything I am overly aware of all this, to the point I feel I can come off very relaxed and chill, unemotional to others. That has to do with being raised to learn emotional boundaries in public are a sign of class. Like being too emotional with others is like failing because they will judge you. like I was basically dumped by a theorist, she failed as a servant.
levels_of_mind.jpg

Iceberge-Unconscious.jpg

Love2Know

The most simplistic way of thinking about the conscious and unconscious level of houses, first the upper houses are more advanced but actually similar to the opposition lower houses Always Similar but yet in different fashion of expression.

Use 1st and 7th house to think of it. In very strange but common phenomenon, we fell in love with the one so different to ourselves yet so similar and something in that person I am so admired and at time wishing I also have that qualities, and in fact 7th house is the mirror image of yourself in reversal yet similar. The ideal partner is the one having something we lacking, but unconsciously we didn't know we also have that qualities in us and not often we are aware of it consciously. And sometime the person you are with have your unknown negatives qualities in yourself as well which we most often deny of....

Partner your wife, Moon, Venus, or your husband Sun and Mars/at time Jupiter in Vedic. Undeniably is yourself Your own Sun and Moon, Jupiter the one who can bring us wisdom and joy, Mars and Venus the male or female version of ourselves.

Anyhow, just my way of understanding and you may find your own. In a way, you can make yourself better to attract a better partner is totally possible. If the Sun is bright the Moon is bright, and Moon is bright because her Sun also equally bright.:tongue:

Yeah I definitely know why I chose my husband consciously; he was always travelling, hard to get attention from, very intelligent, organized, successful and athletic all I am not lol. I am lazy, over indulgent, disorganized, overly needy and demanding, focused on others at the cost of my own success or responsibility , non of tis stuff is ever hidden to me, only thing that ever really is is maybe my own feelings more so than others. I can usually figure out how others feel about something before I figure out how I feel about it.
It is also interesting how different I am from my husband, our houses are all in the same signs.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Yeah I definitely know why I chose my husband consciously; he was always travelling, hard to get attention from, very intelligent, organized, successful and athletic all I am not lol. I am lazy, over indulgent, disorganized, overly needy and demanding, focused on others at the cost of my own success or responsibility , non of tis stuff is ever hidden to me, only thing that ever really is is maybe my own feelings more so than others. I can usually figure out how others feel about something before I figure out how I feel about it.

We are at more awareness of the 7th house as 7th is the first house of the unconscious energy and in axis directly to our 1st house ascendant, same to the 4th/10th they are the Cross of Matter, the home of the Cardinal Signs which actions occur and be created, but as a whole you can see the level of unconsciousness escalating highly by numbers with 12th being the most mysterious which also signify ourselves before birth in the womb; in fact the most vulnerable condition of life, death/sufferings/imprisonment and before birth.

poyi

Premium Member
Yes, but I my fears and reactions to things are very concious though. I can recall the reasons and memories very well.

Perhaps you should look into the 7th to 12th houses their rulers, are they locating in the 1st to 6th houses mostly.

JUPITERASC

It is also interesting how different I am from my husband, our houses are all in the same signs.
Everyone has an unconscious, including your husband,
some have more insight than others,
nevertheless the unconscious exists
whether we want that to be so or not

Meditation provides access to much within ourselves
that may otherwise remain as part of the unconscious
When sleeping we are no longer conscious of our waking life
occasionally we may have lucid dreams
but our dreams are mostly remain part of unconscious experience
not accessible to our conscious waking life

Often we remember snippets of dreams but not always

Regarding disease the 6th house, it is not solely representative of disease
but also of small animals for example
:smile:

Love2Know

Everyone has an unconscious, including your husband,
some have more insight than others,
nevertheless the unconscious exists
whether we want that to be so or not

Meditation provides access to much within ourselves
that may otherwise remain as part of the unconscious
When sleeping we are no longer conscious of our waking life
occasionally we may have lucid dreams
but our dreams are mostly remain part of unconscious experience
not accessible to our conscious waking life

Often we remember snippets of dreams but not always

Regarding disease the 6th house, it is not solely representative of disease
but also of small animals for example
:smile:

Ok but I remember many dreams vividly I try to force myself to forget them, I hate dream lag in waking life. I remember dreams from 4 years old. I never kept journals either. So if you have a small and big dog only the small dog is ruled by the 6th?

Love2Know

Not twenty four hours a day, moment by moment, 365 days a year from birth to death :smile:

Yeah true. I just don't think it is as connected and disconnected as we are thought in psychology. I also think personally, talking therapy can be useless for some people.

JUPITERASC

Ok but I remember many dreams vividly I try to force myself to forget them, I hate dream lag in waking life. I remember dreams from 4 years old. I never kept journals either. So if you have a small and big dog only the small dog is ruled by the 6th?
I remember dreams from years ago as well including particularly extraordinary ones,
as well as lucid dreams of waking, going back to sleep frequently during the same night and the same dream
and remembering on waking to my day to day life and realizing I had only dreamed I woke up.... seriously surreal and great fun :smile:

Small and big dogs are probably 6th because dogs are not as large as a lion for example - mossadrai
is likely to know more on this aspect

JUPITERASC

Yeah true. I just don't think it is as connected and disconnected as we are thought in psychology. I also think personally, talking therapy can be useless for some people.
Re: conscious and unconscious
they're not TOTALLY 'disconnected' for most people,
because we have the pre-conscious
which contains that which is gradually getting nearer to 'the surface'
until we're conscious of it

the Media tend to overly dramatize :smile: