View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2020, 04:27 PM

Re: Will I get an internship at one of the car companies I applied to this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEYOU28 View Post
I'm taking a gamble and throwing myself out there, and praying it works out. I'm ready to kick off a serious career in design
Unfortunately it doesn't look good.

Your significator is the Sun in Aquarius in the 7th. The Sun has no dignity in Aquarius and is in exile. The internship is ruled by Venus as this is a 10th house question. Venus is in the 8th sign from the Ascendant. That means that the Sun and Venus can't see each other and can't make an aspect to each other.

The Moon, your other significator is in Aquarius as well. The Moon is making no applying aspects, indicating difficulty moving forward.

The Sun and Moon are both cadent by division, meaning they're both rather weak. The internship (Venus) is in the 7th by quadrant division, angular, and exalted BUT in aversion from the Ascendant. This indicates that the position is currently somewhat out of reach for you.

So overall it doesn't look like it, mostly because the internships are competitive or highly valued in a way that makes them somewhat out of reach for you. Fixed signs on the angles indicates that you don't have a lot of wiggle room at the moment to change that either.

Let's hope I'm wrong though. Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to sworm09 For This Useful Post:
waybread (01-27-2020)