Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Chrysalis

Thanks! And, you as well.
I'm watching with interest for the Jan. 10th-12th conjunctions, which is also when :uranus: stations Direct.

Yes same here, watching with interest.
Also on this date there is the added superior conjunction of Mercury and the sun. Didn't realize Uranus goes direct on this date also, intense times.

The December solar eclipse caused me to break up with someone, it was squaring my 5th house moon, taking place in my 1st house (me taking initiation)

Also been recently looking into converse progressed charts.

david starling

Iranian Gen. Solemani was killed by a U.S. airstrike in Iraq just as Mars was ingressing tropical Sagittarius today (Jan. 3rd).

[Here's one for Monk: Was this astrological correlation, or electional? If it was electional, it means the U.S. military may be using Sirius or Alnilam!]

Last edited:

david starling

Things are heating up on the Mundane level. First, new damaging Impeachment evidence against the Commander in Chief, and now escalation in the Middle East.

leomoon

Things are heating up on the Mundane level. First, new damaging Impeachment evidence against the Commander in Chief, and now escalation in the Middle East.

According to Ray Merriman's newsletter, Mars in Sagittarius has a resonance / correspondence with the Middle East and even with Israel. Mars of course in this sign can have a philosophical or adventurous bent, but also a religious one having no issue with using both religion with warfare.

For those who like trump as their POTUS, you may be happy to learn he feels that trump will likely win in November. You can read his prediction here. I hope (since he hasn't mentioned a likely chart with a likely Democratic nominee to compare) he may be surprised and wrong.

the passage of Mars through Sagittarius-Capricorn has a remarkable correspondence with major crises erupting in the Middle East, and often corresponding with a period danger and threats to Israel from her neighbors, or from within. Mars entered Sagittarius January 3, as the attack began, and will depart Capricorn on March 30. What makes this period even more disconcerting is the longer-term conjunction of Saturn and Pluto that takes place next week, on January 12, 2020.

With an orb of up to 18 months, this 32-37-yearcycle was present at the start of World War I and the ending of World War II. It last unfolded in November 1982, coinciding with the Iran-Contra cover-up of secret weapons’ transactions between the U.S. and Iran following the Islamic Revolution that toppled the Shah of Iran and led to the creation of an Islamic republic

https://files.constantcontact.com/6c600f5f201/f2d185c5-83cb-4a90-9c08-9473f9a618a9.pdf

Opal

Premium Member
@ UKpoohbear

You asked me for my opinion on a Jeffrey Wolf Green, Neptune Soul link.

I will start to answer.

The 3rd paragraph of your link

"The Soul contains within itself all the prior life memories from every life it has ever lived. And the soul has its own "identity", or ego. This identity or "ego" is not the same as the ego that the Soul creates in any given life on places like Earth. The ego of the Soul is one's "eternal" identity."

I like the idea, of the soul, remembering all past lives, because, without it doing so, the advancements made or not made, would not be recorded. If the soul is our database, then it would save records of past lives.

That is of course, assuming that what he has written is correct.

My problem, with past lives, is, well, lack of faith, and lack of evidence. And, with past lives, I am disturbed that my past lives all determined by some to be humanoid.

If the Soul has its own identity, then experiencing all life forms would seem to be an advantageous thing. So, my Soul, might prefer to come back and learn the lessons of being a wolf. Learning the lessons of living on the edges of society, being hunted, and trying to survive in a world that is encroaching on your habitat. It could be a good lesson for a developer of communities.

Then other lessons are to be learned. Let's say that rocks breathe. Because they do have an oxygen content. Could a soul be cast into stone, as a punishment? For instance, Hitler, everybody's favorite bad guy. could his soul, be sent to the lava pits, to be formed as pumice, to be used one day to scrub the corns of the feet of someone whose Soul survived The Third Reich's methods.

After all, he does mention on places "like" earth. So then, we have to consider, that our Soul, also may have the capability to travel through space, and become an entity, that I cannot perceive.

Anyways, UKpoohbear, that is one paragraph. It may take a while.

Opal