Communication Horary

vcms

"Will he (L7) contact me before the year ends?"

Sagittarius Mercury is both L7 and Ruler 3rd from the 7th.
Capricorn Jupiter is both L1 and Ruler of 3rd.
Leo Moon has only two aspects if you count the separating quincunx from Jupiter and applies trine to Mercury.
Mercury is same degree as Nodes. Also Mercury is conjunct Antares.

We haven't spoken since the beginning of the year and have hoped we will reconcile.

Two things I'm not sure how to interpret. L7 conjunct my Ascendant from the 12th and Sun in the first house receiving Moon's final aspect.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.3053.203823-2.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.3053.203823-2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

vcms

L7 is conjuncting the Ascendant from the 12th, in L1s rulership. Moon's next aspect is a trine to L7.
Sun and L1 are also in the 1st House. Moon's second/final aspect is a trine to Sun. Moon is in Leo.

I'm not sure how to interpret quesited crossing the Ascendant? Or Sun being in the 1st House receiving Moon. I can't find any information about this..

vcms

@kalinka hi thanks for the reply. yes (however) his significator is detriment in my 12th (yet ASC) and the moon in the 8th. is it possible for him to act?

Last edited:

rafaella

"Will he (L7) contact me before the year ends?"

Sagittarius Mercury is both L7 and Ruler 3rd from the 7th.
Capricorn Jupiter is both L1 and Ruler of 3rd.
Leo Moon has only two aspects if you count the separating quincunx from Jupiter and applies trine to Mercury.
Mercury is same degree as Nodes. Also Mercury is conjunct Antares.

We haven't spoken since the beginning of the year and am hoping we will reconcile.

Two things I'm not sure how to interpret. L7 conjunct my Ascendant from the 12th and Sun in the first house receiving Moon's final aspect.

why don't you contact him yourself?

Moon trines Mercury, you are the one to take action.

vcms

@rafaella hi there I won’t be taking action myself so null on Moon’s trine meaning this; long story short, out of respect to current circumstances. with that clarified—the horary question pertains to him contacting me. the only action I’ve taken since the chart was cast is replying to his grandmother reaching out to me on Christmas
he’s in my 12th: I don’t have access

Last edited:

kalinka

Mercury and Sun are both in your rulership. He wants to contact you. But Yes ,mercury is in his own detriment... it is like his inner obstacles inhibit him. Moon is also peregrine. Both moon and mercury are not essential and accidential very strong to make a move. However I still think that he will.

vcms

@kalinka i’ll update this thread if he does. will be a big surprise if he can muster the courage aka get through his inhibitions

rafaella

@rafaella hi there I won’t be taking action myself so null on Moon’s trine meaning this; long story short, out of respect to current circumstances. with that clarified—the horary question pertains to him contacting me. the only action I’ve taken since the chart was cast is replying to his grandmother reaching out to me on Christmas
he’s in my 12th: I don’t have access

No contact this year.. that was your question. If there is contact, it will be in few months time but it has to come from you. Again I reiterate, Moon is faster.... Moon gets to Mercury, you need to initiate. It could be by messaging his grandma or whoever it is that you sort of send out a hint perhaps... you have social media contact? That might be it.

vcms

ok thanks for your input. there’s no social media contact either. I won’t be reaching out whatsoever (I've tried in the past---now to my limit).

Mercury rules 9th and 7th, who else might this be, if perhaps peripheral?

Edit: I've since decided I would like to return the engagement ring in the mail (overseas) to his (other, fraternal) grandmother, who's wedding ring it is. Perhaps this is it... (mother) 10th from his 4th (father) is my 7th. With moon in the 8th, his 2nd, seems likely.

Following the train of thought listed above, to speculate moon's final aspect before leaving the sign of Leo, the sign ruled by the Sun is intercepted, so hard to qualify what it signifies aside from assuming his co-ruler. In spite of the actions of the moon assuming this is what the chart entails, I would still like to know what the signifactors Mercury/Sun (him) conjuncting my ASC means in light of everything described.

Last edited:

kalinka

I judged it with Kp. It is a No. Besides the astrological factors - you did not hear from him since almost year now, so why should he contact you at the end of this year?