Did my sister purposely flirt with my husband

Crystalclear913

I've had a strained relationship with my sister for some time now. There was always this feeling of her not being happy for me whenever something good happens. And whenever I asked her for help with anything in my life, she would either reluctantly do it or find some way to "accidentally" have things fall thru.
I cut off contact with her because things came to a head when I found out she was talking ill about me to my husband behind my back. During that convo she stated that she stopped doing stuff with my daughter because of me. She also asked my husband if she was a good sister to me. At the end of that convo she tried to make my husband pinky swear and not tell me about what she said.
I knew she would talk to other people outside our family about me behind my back but her talking to my husband set me off. I got upset and thought about all the other times she would call my husband to do stuff for her and give her rides to places. She even bought him a gift for no particular reason or occasion.
It felt like she was trying to make him attracted to her and her driving force to do so was to make me look like a fool.
She of course was upset that my husband told me. She actually felt that she could make my husband keep secrets from me.
So I've created this chart and wanted to know if my sister purposely flirted with my husband.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Did my sister purposely flirt with my husband https://imgur.com/gallery/FU4Iur0

P.S. I had created another chart asking if my sister is envious of me. I'm not sure if it's okay to put two charts in one post but I thought it would be okay since the two questions are closely related.

Is my sister envious of me https://imgur.com/a/iXKOyu9

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Unfortunately it looks like she does do it on purpose.
Your 3rd house of siblings is Venus, conjunct Saturn who is your husband.
Opposing the cusp of your 3rd is Chiron, wounded warrior, setting you testing situations and learning through difficulty in 3rd house matters.
Moon, significator of the question, opposes you, sun in the 5th. She is probably doing the same thing with your daughter.
Venus is at the midpoint of mars/neptune.
The second chart shows moon, the question, in your 3rd house, exactly in the degree of the nodes, which shows a karmic situation.
She is mars and Pluto, in scorpio, the sign of vengeance, with pluto semi-square the moon.
She is quite angry with you underneath.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Elena. Charts do not say yes very often or in such stark terms as the two significators [Venus:sister and Saturn:husband] being in partile, exact, conjunction.
I personally think the second chart is irrelevant; it doesn't matter why she is flirting with your husband [anger, jealousy]. There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour.

ElenaJ

I agree with Elena. Charts do not say yes very often or in such stark terms as the two significators [Venus:sister and Saturn:husband] being in partile, exact, conjunction.
I personally think the second chart is irrelevant; it doesn't matter why she is flirting with your husband [anger, jealousy]. There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour.

Actually, I think the second chart relates only to the sister relationship, not the husband. About jealousy.

Crystalclear913

Unfortunately it looks like she does do it on purpose.
Your 3rd house of siblings is Venus, conjunct Saturn who is your husband.
Opposing the cusp of your 3rd is Chiron, wounded warrior, setting you testing situations and learning through difficulty in 3rd house matters.
Moon, significator of the question, opposes you, sun in the 5th. She is probably doing the same thing with your daughter.
Venus is at the midpoint of mars/neptune.
The second chart shows moon, the question, in your 3rd house, exactly in the degree of the nodes, which shows a karmic situation.
She is mars and Pluto, in scorpio, the sign of vengeance, with pluto semi-square the moon.
She is quite angry with you underneath.

Thank you for looking at both charts. You mentioned this looking like a karmic situation. I just got in to astrology and I'm not so versed in that subject. Does it mean that I've done something to her so now I have to go thru this toxic interaction with her? It's crazy to me because I haven't done anything to her. Long ago I looked up to her and was one of her biggest cheerleaders. Then she started turning on me once I started college and got worse as time went on.

I noticed that both Uranus and Neptune seem to have strong places in the second chart and just Neptune in the first chart. Does this indict anything? I've read somewhere that Neptune in the descendant can mean the quesited (excuse me if used the wrong term?) being deceptive. She has managed to convince the rest of the family that my husband and I are causing the divide after I called her out.

ElenaJ

"a karmic situation"
This is a fateful situation, out of your control.

"Does this indict anything?"
Not particularly, unless they are significators of something in the chart.

"the quesited (excuse me if used the wrong term?) being deceptive"
The term is correct, however your sister is 3rd house, not 7th.

"She has managed to convince "
As Venus she is a charmer. Also at the mars/neptune midpoint, she weaves a mystical web....

Possibly, while you were a child you were not a threat to her self image, once you started to have a life of your own, attend college, become a woman, she could have felt threatened, and began to react negatively.

Crystalclear913

Yes. That exact conjunction stood out to me. I wonder if its an indication of how strong her intentions were.
I also noticed that venus is sextile neptune in the 8th. Would that indicate that her motives were to actually make something sexual happen?

The second chart was more so for an understanding of why she has been behaving this way to me for years. Unfortunately this is not the only thing that stood out to me. She also cried about her life when my husband asked my parents to marry me. And tried to attempt suicide after my son was born. There's more but this could go on forever. She has done a great job convincing everyone that I am the one with the issue.

Crystalclear913

"a karmic situation"
This is a fateful situation, out of your control.

"Does this indict anything?"
Not particularly, unless they are significators of something in the chart.

"the quesited (excuse me if used the wrong term?) being deceptive"
The term is correct, however your sister is 3rd house, not 7th.

"She has managed to convince "
As Venus she is a charmer. Also at the mars/neptune midpoint, she weaves a mystical web....

Possibly, while you were a child you were not a threat to her self image, once you started to have a life of your own, attend college, become a woman, she could have felt threatened, and began to react negatively.

Thank you for the clarity. It does feel like its out of my control.
I viewed a KRS video on YT and he talked about how 6th lord venus in the 1st will bring fights/disputes with women to me unprovoked. I have libra in the 6th with venus in the first. Unfortunately this has been the case for me throughout my life for the last 2 decades.

Thank you once again for all your break downs!