In need of some light in the darkness

Lykanized

Also, I've talked about witchcraft in the past. It's not something I'm leaving behind. I've since realized it's an inseparable part of my spiritual journey. It's part of my destiny. I still struggle with self belief, but I practice sometimes

My last large ritual, what I tried to make happen didn't happened, but I understood why. I think that was the gift. I know there was actual magic going on tho because I lit a candle and the candle stayed lit for over 6 hours without melting down, then it randomly unlit at 3:33am. I had mentioned the flame in one of my chants while gathering the magic during the ritual as well, so I think that's why it happened even though I didn't even give that much thought. Mostly, I think it was a little help from my guides. What I wanted to happen didn't happen, but I knew why. That was because I didn't truly want it to happen. Clear desire and vision is required for manifestation

But I could feel that magic as I gathered it. It felt very powerful. If I had wanted what I was going for to happen, it would've happened

I still have a lot of practice to do. I've recently picked up a level reiki attunement which of course isn't magic, but I feel it's gonna be impossible for me to detach my reiki practice from my magic practice

As I go on, I'm actually thinking of practicing telikinesis. I've already had some experience with telepathy as well as a form of energy extension over vast distances. That's something I'd love to explore in the realm of biokinesis and perhaps in other realms. The fun thing about magic is that the imagination is the limitation, the only limitation

I had a dream a few nights ago in which I gained full autonomy. I mean I could go or do anything. It wasn't a normal experience for me by any stretch. I also don't remember what happened after, only that moment of gaining autonomy. So I'm becoming more and more interested in dreams. I'm exploring meditation as well as supplements. I took some last night that made me have the most vivid dream of my life, but I wasn't lucid. However, if I had by change become lucid, then I would've remembered everything. SO if I can find a way to become lucid as people do will themselves into lucidity sometimes, then perhaps I can explore what's possible in the astral realm

Last edited:

Lykanized

While I know the majority of people pursuing magic study the classics, the ones who came before, I feel very strongly right now that I'm to follow my intuition. I have alot of knowledge already intuitively that I just haven't trusted or understood throughout my life. Or when I thought perhaps what I was feeling was magic, I'd question it because there's no way I could have magic of that sort, nothing powerful

For right now, I'm to explore it on my own as I do have quite a lot of intuitive knowledge already. Perhaps in the future it'll be right for me to study more formally. For just right now, I need to explore the powers I know I have, discover more, and expand independently

Ultimately, I feel the greatest act of magic is, has been, and will be upon my own self. I had a bout of ramblings coming to me one full moon in which I realized the task of the witch is to first transform her own self into the vessel that will hold her magic with finesse and greatest skill and control. That's why they say magic is born from pain. The witch first transforms herself in a way that might astound those who knew her as something completely different than what she turns herself into

Indeed what I'm doing at the moment is choosing who I want to become, shedding all self limiting beliefs, moving myself into a new arena of being, turning into an entirely new person even I won't be able to recognize. THe soul will be the same, but so much else is moveable and moldable and anything that isn't conduscive to my goals is being shed or fully trasnformed

I used to talk about how wild and unruly I am, uncontrolled and uncontrollable, and that's true, but I felt Saturn tugging at me and I realized that there's greater power in control. Control and direct strong urges and emotions and that will spur immense, magical change

Lykanized

Honestly, I've really been slacking on my practice of magic and I truly feel it's something I need to practice. It's not just a hobby, it seems like it's truly a part of my path that I can't disentangle from. I also somehow feel like if I wasn't to choose it, it would be forced upon me. My experience with life is that if lessons aren't learned with grace, then force is used and it's very painful. One way or another, what's meant to be will be

So I've decided I need to be more serious about my practice even if I want to approach it from a mindset of curiosity and exploration as that's very important for me. I've designed a light routine of sorts, but as with everything else in life, it is ritual, not truly routine. I despise routine. Routine is soulless. No practice will ever be like the other. It is ritual because it comes from the spirit, not some clinically written list of instructions. But I've designed a bit of an outline for myself to start with

I've already seen I can affect what happens in the physical world, I can put thoughts into peoples' minds(not that I support doing this unethically, it was an accident), I can extend my energy outward to make people feel it at vast distances, and that weird candle thing which must mean I can affect physical aspects of myself and the world directly

I've experienced what magic feels like. It's this surge of intense energy that I can't truly put into words. It may make me laugh, it may make me smile, it may make me feel this violent fierceness. I can feel magic as it builds up within me when I'm working toward a ritual. I can feel it and I feel like because I have this connection, I should do good with it

I don't know how to explain this, but it's just something I have to do. I can't walk away from it. I think I've always known I had this in me, even when I was a child, I'd look at objects around me and swear I would be able to move them with my mind, but I couldn't. I think that was me connecting with that power in an infantile state. But now that I'm older, I have to pursue it seriously and see where it takes me

The project I'm working on is not detached from my magical practices either. As I delve into magic, I realize everything is ritual and we receive the results of what we put into what we do. Working without hands and creating from an organic place, creating with care and vision and desire, positivity, love, passion,... that energy we put in dictates what it actually becomes and what we get from it

What I feel is that eventually every aspect of my life will be infused with magic entirely and so will I. I think that's what the point of this is. But why that's a part of my journey, I'm not sure why. Maybe there is no answer to every 'why' question. I do intend to do good things with my life tho and I know this will greatly aide me and perhaps be the reason I am able to do it

Last edited:

Lykanized

I suspect that the witch who doesn't follow her path lives a life of abject pain as the universe is screaming to her to use her magic. I get this from my mom and I see her suffer so much because she hasn't accepted the path fully. She does use it without knowing(through prayer, her prayers are very very powerful), but she hasn't fully accepted the path

I think the reason this happens is that because a quintessential part of the witch's journey is as I said, to first transform the self and remove all the self imposed shackled, the self created hell. I've been making great strides with that myself. No longer suffering from what I used to. I still have work to do, but I've done a lot already and it's quite amazing really

Lykanized

I want to quote this here as I believe 99% of people don't understand Cancerian energy whatsoever. It's essentially the dumping ground for everything anyone deems petty or inconsequential, but Cancerian energy at the core is a very beautiful and almost both Plutonic and Uranian thing

Don't forget the fact Cancer is cardinal water. There's a facet of independence inherent in cardinality mixed with water, independence of self and desire to express one's ideals and in a way, bring them into tangible reality forming a poetic crosspoint to the opposing Earth element. Cardinal water = very spiritually charged action and creation which could include destruction of what came before for the sake of bringing in something new

Also, Cancer isn't geared toward group security. It's more likely to steer away from the group entirely to find security in the self. So if security has anything to do with independence of nations, it's about creating an environment that's more liberating and free as Cancer(ruled by the moon) is a highly spiritual and intuitive sign so the state of things may not suit it. Cardinality and that emotionally charged water gears it more toward either causing mass change in the external, or retreating into the internal. Not group security

Picture it like a bomb building up internally until it must destroy its shell, march boldly into the external world, and spur that massive change

You really have to go down to the bare essential facets of signs rather than looking at stereotypes. Cancer= cardinal water. So what is the energy of cardinal water beyond all stereotypes? Cardinal is actually leadership energy, desire to DO something, change something, start something new, create. Water is soulful, emotional, mostly inclined to be calm. But mixed with cardinality? It's about spiritually charged creation and seeking liberation of the soul so it can breathe

And... Cancer isn't about physical home, it's about spiritual home. It's not about security, it's about liberation of spirit. People often speak of Cancer as if it's an Earth sign. It's a water sign. So if it seeks security, what is that security? It's about the spirit. So this plays into seeking of independence on a grand level as often the external world can feel constricting to Cancerian energy which eventually spurs it into action to change something so that it can breathe
Cardinality changes tides, brings in something new, changes the chapter, changes the season, changes the book entirely. That relates directly to national independence. It's different from Air, Earth, and Fire in that Water and Cardinal seem to be at odds with each other, but because of that, they create intense change, that conflict, as conflicts do, is the fuse for the bomb and then comes massive change

Last edited:

Lykanized

Seriously. If you want to understand a sign, go down to the simplest of parts. Forget all the stereotypical bull ****. What IS that sign's energy?
Cancer is Cardinal water. It's spiritual and it's hot and action oriented and people miss that quintessential aspect of Cancer. Ruled by the moon symbolizing soul... Cancer isn't about physical home, it's about spiritual home. It's not about security, it's about liberation of spirit

Brizabot

Premium Member
Ok, I'll stay aware of that. I don't know where to express myself sometimes but I guess this forum isn't the place. I just don't know where else to express myself...I have to get it out somehow

I’m so curious to know your placements. Your conversation intrigues me, a lot actually. I just want to know more about you. If you ever need anyone to hear you out I’m open to listening. You can send me a private message if you ever want to. I myself go in and out of darkness. Sometimes it can get cold and lonely with out a little light to pull out of your pocket and share with someone interested in listening to your perspective

Lykanized

I’m so curious to know your placements. Your conversation intrigues me, a lot actually. I just want to know more about you. If you ever need anyone to hear you out I’m open to listening. You can send me a private message if you ever want to. I myself go in and out of darkness. Sometimes it can get cold and lonely with out a little light to pull out of your pocket and share with someone interested in listening to your perspective
Here's my chart and aspects!
I'm kind of a weird Cancer heavily influenced by Mercury and possibly the tight hard aspects from Neptune,Uranus to my Mercury make me seem a bit crazy sometimes lmao

In any case, I've never seen you around before so maybe you're new? Then again, I haven't been on for a while. It's nice to meet you and I'd love to get to know you too! I can be a bit awkward in that I assume I'm annoying people almost always so it's hard for me to start conversations, but I really would love to have one with you if you're intrigued. Perhaps that intrigue is for a reason

I've been on an incredible spiritual journey primarily for the past 2 years during which I've learned so much almost bizarre information about myself and the universe. My entire conception of reality came crashing down, destroyed in one fell swoop I was left with only broken pieces crying and wondering what everything was if it wasn't what I thought it was. I went through a period of time in which I doubted everything around me, even everyone around me, whether they were real or not

Since then, I've had even more incredibly experiences. Things are destroyed so we can use what's left to build upon the core, what couldn't be destroyed

I've learned very recently through internal explorations that indeed, all around us in physicality isn't real, but at the same time is. Our love, our passion, our desires and dreams are real. Soul is real. The physical world is important and inseparable from the spiritual. Humans are creators and energy generators. Our imaginations rule all. What we think is our reality. Reality is entirely subjective. The only inkling of something 'objective' is our collective conscious reality, but it's possible to break through it. In other words, it's possible to fly if you're able to break through the collective idea that it's impossible

we create this world. Our thoughts dictate what we can do. It's true that if you can imagine something, it can be done

This world isn't at all what we're taught. We're raised to believe that humanity was some genetic accident and that without government, we're just a bunch of savages. Life is meaningless. We must rely on something outside of ourselves because without that, we're lost and savage. None of that is true. We weren't an accident at all. We're sacred beings and our bodies are primed for creation-- our hands, our bodies, every fibre of our being...we make music, we take the sound in through our ears and our souls feel it and send waves through our body that makes us dance. The spirit and the body work together and when they do, they generate energy used to create. Life is incredibly meaningful and every passion and every love is realer than anything and can prevail through anything. We have all the answers with us and we don't need to rely on anything outside of ourselves. Without government, we'd form a perfect society that didn't have some overuling system injecting corruption and destruction and aggregate madness that severs our connection to our true creative potential

Attachments

• natalChart.jpg
    natalChart.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 21
  • natalAspects.png
    natalAspects.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 15

Brizabot

Premium Member
Here's my chart and aspects!
I'm kind of a weird Cancer heavily influenced by Mercury and possibly the tight hard aspects from Neptune,Uranus to my Mercury make me seem a bit crazy sometimes lmao

In any case, I've never seen you around before so maybe you're new? Then again, I haven't been on for a while. It's nice to meet you and I'd love to get to know you too! I can be a bit awkward in that I assume I'm annoying people almost always so it's hard for me to start conversations, but I really would love to have one with you if you're intrigued. Perhaps that intrigue is for a reason

I've been on an incredible spiritual journey primarily for the past 2 years during which I've learned so much almost bizarre information about myself and the universe. My entire conception of reality came crashing down, destroyed in one fell swoop I was left with only broken pieces crying and wondering what everything was if it wasn't what I thought it was. I went through a period of time in which I doubted everything around me, even everyone around me, whether they were real or not

Since then, I've had even more incredibly experiences. Things are destroyed so we can use what's left to build upon the core, what couldn't be destroyed

I've learned very recently through internal explorations that indeed, all around us in physicality isn't real, but at the same time is. Our love, our passion, our desires and dreams are real. Soul is real. The physical world is important and inseparable from the spiritual. Humans are creators and energy generators. Our imaginations rule all. What we think is our reality. Reality is entirely subjective. The only inkling of something 'objective' is our collective conscious reality, but it's possible to break through it. In other words, it's possible to fly if you're able to break through the collective idea that it's impossible

we create this world. Our thoughts dictate what we can do. It's true that if you can imagine something, it can be done

This world isn't at all what we're taught. We're raised to believe that humanity was some genetic accident and that without government, we're just a bunch of savages. Life is meaningless. We must rely on something outside of ourselves because without that, we're lost and savage. None of that is true. We weren't an accident at all. We're sacred beings and our bodies are primed for creation-- our hands, our bodies, every fibre of our being...we make music, we take the sound in through our ears and our souls feel it and send waves through our body that makes us dance. The spirit and the body work together and when they do, they generate energy used to create. Life is incredibly meaningful and every passion and every love is realer than anything and can prevail through anything. We have all the answers with us and we don't need to rely on anything outside of ourselves. Without government, we'd form a perfect society that didn't have some overuling system injecting corruption and destruction and aggregate madness that severs our connection to our true creative potential

HOLD ON, I think I just fell in love with your mind.. there is so much of myself I see reflecting off everything u just wrote about.

Yes, I am new here.. I’ve been looking for a place like this fore over a year and came across it by google a placement about a said death that I’d possibly have during a second house cycle. These conversations I was reading between people were conversations I’ve always wished I could have. But no one in my life relates to it. Not even close.

I feel lucky to have this conversation with you.. it’s my 3rd day on here, thank you for being authentic. I’m a sun and mercury in cancer, my moon is conjunct Pluto squaring my asc and I have intercepting Pisces and Virgo, Gemini and sag are taking up two houses. I’m still trying to learn about my placements. I just started going deep in astrology for a few months but I’ve learned a lot in a short amount of time.

I was really feeling a little down today but after reading your message I can’t even thank you enough for the positivity I felt in everything you said I feel that even if you are saying some thing that is depressive there is so much authenticity in it and it is beautiful how real your truth is, especially in that way you choose to express it. Your mind is beautiful.

How did you get into learning about your astrology ?

conspiracy theorist

Lykan, I've been looking into Ludwig Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations and I think you'd enjoy what he has to say regarding "language games" and the space between the word and the thing being described the word, and it's relevance to meaning. You may find it a bit dry for your tastes, but I think that it would furnish your own deliberations on what you've conceived as the "wordless" realm.

Can we really do anything with an experience if it is not in some way intelligible, or interpretable to our consciousness? What good is an investigation into the wordless realm, if any subsequent action taken would end up concretizing the phenomena and transforming it into something which no longer adheres to the original form?

Jung gave the example of the Swiss mystic Brother Nicholas of Flue, who he recounted was preoccupied with his "Trinity Vision". Apparently he used an illustrated devotional booklet in order to assimilate the experience into something which was in some way graspable to his mind. This understanding and ability to "manipulate" this articulated vision resulted in a painting in the parish church at Sachseln.

Yet the vision that started it all was a "sight so terrible that his own countenance was changed by it - so much so, indeed, that people were terrified and felt afraid of him. What he had seen was a vision of the utmost intensity." The description of his experience was much more lovecraftian than it's eventual interpretation. One wonders if it would have been adorned in Christian Symbology if he did not come from such a cultural/religious milieu.

Makes me wonder if we can really grasp the mystery, or will we forever be creating constructs that are only able to act as a mere approximation. (Hmmm, that sounds like the Tao Te Ching)

Lykanized

I'm taking this from another thread in which you replied to me too...

I identify with all the things that you talk about c@ncer. Yet it is hard for me to express it. I wish I didn’t have a body and I could just be. This material world is hideous. I get so hung up on how things planned out for us. Thankfully we have people like you that is able to out this into words.
The thing about the cancer sign that most people overlook is that it's cardinal, cardinal water. Water is the soul, it's the self, it's the deepest internal self. When you mix that with cardinality(creative energy, inception, starting new projects, bringing in new ideas and structures), you have quite a powerhouse for creation in itself. However, it's easy for the cancer to feel powerless when they're not yet in touch with that power to create and to express those deep inner facets of themselves in a world that doesn't align

It's about shaping the world rather than hiding in our shells to avoid the world affecting us, if that makes sense. We're innately aware of our spiritual selves which is what leads to that frustration. Once we fight through it, we're driven to express what it is we hold inside us and to create within the world around us and put our vision into that world

HOLD ON, I think I just fell in love with your mind.. there is so much of myself I see reflecting off everything u just wrote about.

Yes, I am new here.. I’ve been looking for a place like this fore over a year and came across it by google a placement about a said death that I’d possibly have during a second house cycle. These conversations I was reading between people were conversations I’ve always wished I could have. But no one in my life relates to it. Not even close.

I feel lucky to have this conversation with you.. it’s my 3rd day on here, thank you for being authentic. I’m a sun and mercury in cancer, my moon is conjunct Pluto squaring my asc and I have intercepting Pisces and Virgo, Gemini and sag are taking up two houses. I’m still trying to learn about my placements. I just started going deep in astrology for a few months but I’ve learned a lot in a short amount of time.

I was really feeling a little down today but after reading your message I can’t even thank you enough for the positivity I felt in everything you said I feel that even if you are saying some thing that is depressive there is so much authenticity in it and it is beautiful how real your truth is, especially in that way you choose to express it. Your mind is beautiful.

How did you get into learning about your astrology ?
Brizabot! I want to apologize for taking so long to reply as I read this right when you had sent it earlier on, but I always had the intention to reply

I hope you're still around because I'd definitely love to have some conversations with you! I'm continuously learning and searching and I feel you. It can be discouraging to go out into the world and see that most people aren't fully aware of this deeper realm of experience. They have their physicality, but they're not fully connecting it to their spiritual selves and there's absolutely no way to talk to them about what you're experiencing because you have to experience it to understand it

Anyway, I believe you'll find a lot of likeminded people here, people you can converse with and learn from and even teach. Mutual exchange of insight <3

Lykanized

Lykan, I've been looking into Ludwig Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations and I think you'd enjoy what he has to say regarding "language games" and the space between the word and the thing being described the word, and it's relevance to meaning. You may find it a bit dry for your tastes, but I think that it would furnish your own deliberations on what you've conceived as the "wordless" realm.

Can we really do anything with an experience if it is not in some way intelligible, or interpretable to our consciousness? What good is an investigation into the wordless realm, if any subsequent action taken would end up concretizing the phenomena and transforming it into something which no longer adheres to the original form?

Jung gave the example of the Swiss mystic Brother Nicholas of Flue, who he recounted was preoccupied with his "Trinity Vision". Apparently he used an illustrated devotional booklet in order to assimilate the experience into something which was in some way graspable to his mind. This understanding and ability to "manipulate" this articulated vision resulted in a painting in the parish church at Sachseln.

Yet the vision that started it all was a "sight so terrible that his own countenance was changed by it - so much so, indeed, that people were terrified and felt afraid of him. What he had seen was a vision of the utmost intensity." The description of his experience was much more lovecraftian than it's eventual interpretation. One wonders if it would have been adorned in Christian Symbology if he did not come from such a cultural/religious milieu.

Makes me wonder if we can really grasp the mystery, or will we forever be creating constructs that are only able to act as a mere approximation. (Hmmm, that sounds like the Tao Te Ching)
I've had a very significant switch in mentality. I used to be resistant to anything that was "too dry" for my tastes, but I've realized that perhaps in those instances, I wasn't using my own mind to look beyond the words used and discover what they represented as I was blinded by aesthetics. And perhaps what I do find isn't what was intended by the writer, but I think that's the nature of information exchange. It's never static and once something is uttered, it no longer belongs to the one who uttered it in a sense

In short, I'd be open to reading that. I'm increasingly interested in language and what lies beyond it since language is outright a human construct, a human attempt to represent what has no words

Just glossing over some of that language game theory, am I right in getting that what it's saying is that words aren't static and stable entities and their meaning isn't derived from definitions, but moreso from experience?

My aim has become about organic language. I'm very strongly a proponent of both physicality(concrete reality) and spirituality being vital to the human experience, but what I'm strongly against is systems and attempts at exact repetitions of past expression. So for example, I'm against the use of systematic language because to me it's a means of locking oneself into the past and disconnecting from the spirit which to me is infinite and doesn't exist within constructs of time

I believe our bodies are meant to express and create, but I believe that expression shouldn't be systematized or hindered in any way. So ultimately, if we tap into that wordless realm and from there proceed to concrete expression, it will be something organic and a result of the connection between body and spirit. Systems imo are about draining the spirit, enslaving it so that the language is incapable of being organic or communicating anything beyond pure physicality. It can't communicate from the spirit. And when I speak of language, I don't just mean sounds, I mean the body(dance), sex,... anything the body can do is all language within this context

So attempts at establishing a framework for what should be done or how these expressions should be made depletes the spiritual aspect, but if we go down to the core and work from that wordless realm and express from there, we will yield concrete expression, but it's gonna be something pure

my personal philosophy revolves around liberation and freedom. I also place great importance on the internal experience. So to me, any action isn't about the physical manifestation, but about the internal experience that occurs to bring about its manifestation. So whatever manifests, I wouldn't question its validity if the internal experience of its creation was pure and from my core. Of course, if it was a destructive manifestation, I'd have to fix that lol, but as long as the internal process is there, then what manifests isn't an issue. Since we're creative beings, we an always alter it anyway

Creations are bound to change from the point of conception. I see that as just a part of that transformative process of creation. Creation is about change to me and about not being attached to the past. Creation takes adaptability. It's an assumption I make that whatever ideas come about to me, the end result may not at all resemble what I originally had in mind, but if the process I went through to create it was pure and from my spirit, I'd see that as absolutely beautiful

transformation. We transform along with what we transform

I've also come to the conclusion that life isn't about understanding. We're never gonna understand anything. To me, it's just about experience. There are infinite mysteries, but they're there to explore and to free us from the constraints of knowing. If we knew everything, life would be a drag. It's that experience of exploring the mysteries of ourselves and our universe that matters to me, not the impossible end result of disentangling those mysteries. After all, if we ever did disentangle one, another trillion await us. I love it, but I fully recognize I'll never know anything

and I feel that if I know something at one moment, I possibly don't know it the next moment because everything is always shifting

Lykanized

What I'm aiming for is to reconstitute form. I want to destroy all preestabliehd forms and demonstrate to people that they have the power to turn what is into something vastly different. Words are important because of course they shape our perceive realities. So destroying preestablished forms even on the concrete level is about words

from there, form arises again concretely, but these forms aren't systematized, they aren't meant to replicate what's been done before on a physical level

As an example, I've succesfuly completed acts of magic. But when trying to replicate them, I failed. I had to question why I failed when replicating exactly what I did before. It was because I was only recplicating it on a physical level. I was no longer tuning in to the deeper, energetic, spiritual, intentioned aspect of it. Creation and magic come from within and what's created cannot be replicated physically, it must arise organically, from within

This is why people feel so constantly drained with the 9-5 lifestyle. Their souls are enslaved, unable to connect spirit with action. But when spirit is connected, magic happens, creation happen

Now I realize all of this is being stated in a rather scattershot fashion. My other aim is to gather every bit of insight and make it into something I can translate to others

the ultimate goal is liberation. At every moment, every human has infinite choices. But we so easily fall into the illusion, the trap, of thinking we have no choices or very limited choices when in fact we could do anything. These obstacles are in our minds. When we work through them, then we see clearly we have all the choices in the world available to us and we're no longer enslaved

Lykanized

Time doesn't exist. But so often we become locked into the past, past mistakes, past behaviors and thoughts and circumstances. We believe that's who we are and who we always will be when in truth, we can do and be anything we desire to be. Because time doesn't exist, every moment reverberates outward in every direction, not in a straight line like linear time

in every moment we have the power to channel out desire and intention into action to create the life we want to create or to create what we want to on a smaller level. The past isn't a limiter. Our potential is unlimited

it's all about experience and also adapting. Things are never gonna occur as we envision them, but that's the beauty of it. If it turns into a tragedy, then we turn it into heaven. If it results in a different Eden than we imagined, that's part of the beauty

it's the experience, not a specific goal. The goal is unknown to us until we get to it. Along the way, all we can do is listen and act and use our faith that wherever we're supposed to be, we'll get there

attempting to know anything is a fruitless endeavor, but I believe the experience of searching for knowledge and knowing isn't fruitless. If that makes any sense at all

Lykanized

For instance, when I'm searching for knowledge, it's an urge I feel to search. I don't know what I'm looking for or what that piece of knowledge will grant me, but I recognize that experience. I also recognize that that knowledge may only be 'knowledge' for a moment and in the next moment, it may not be relevant at all. But that experience is what helped carry me to the next moment

does this make sense?