Why do I want to be obese?

Oddity

No, it's not. You can have an antiscial conjunction, but that would require an actual planet to conjunct the antiscial point. And if you use midpoints again - you would need a planet to conjunct the midpoint.

A midpoint cannot conjunct an antiscial point because there's nothing there. It's just space.

theV

No, it's not. You can have an antiscial conjunction, but that would require an actual planet to conjunct the antiscial point. And if you use midpoints again - you would need a planet to conjunct the midpoint.

A midpoint cannot conjunct an antiscial point because there's nothing there. It's just space.

No I disagree. If Astrolgers have used Parallel/and contra parallel in midpoint techniques, and Parallel and contra parallel has a connection with antiscia why not use them too. I have used many time connection of antiscia planets to a natal midpoint and they worked for me.

theV

English, please?

It is bit mature for a newbie astrologer, but I think your antiscia sun conjunct the natal midpoint of cere /jupiter despite it is too wide to happen. People thinks that midpoint are space without energies. I think that they have energieswhen a planet touches a midpoint degree the energy will be activated.

practicalmischief

I think I see what you mean. Its like physics. Energy is stored, but doesn't work unless acted upon. In which case, the energy is the space of the midpoint/antiscion intersection, but it won't work until a force (planet) is placed upon that point.

theV

I think I see what you mean. Its like physics. Energy is stored, but doesn't work unless acted upon. In which case, the energy is the space of the midpoint/antiscion intersection, but it won't work until a force (planet) is placed upon that point.

You are very smart!! mostly what I meant :wink:. But there are a lot of traditional orthodox astrologer who sticks to the meaning and the science. While I look to a possible way to explain the events even if it's contradict science and definition. Oddity is right-yeah :wink:- I know where he is coming from. I am trying to approach astrology in unconventional way to explain why you feel this way.

Your Moon is still square to ceres/jupiter so

theV

I'll try to see other indications. But you need to explain more how you feel and the origins of such feelings in detail.

theV

You are very smart!! mostly what I meant :wink:. But there are a lot of traditional orthodox astrologer who sticks to the meaning and the science. While I look to a possible way to explain the events even if it's contradict science and definition. Oddity is right-yeah :wink:- I know where he is coming from. I am trying to approach astrology in unconventional way to explain why you feel this way.

Your Moon is still square to ceres/jupiter so

Can you have a midpoint antiscia? If so, the midpoint of Jupiter/Ceres would put it conjunt my sun

it would be at 16 degree Capricorn which I am afraid to wide.:sad:

theV

Did I forget to mention that you have Duad Jupiter conjunct natal sun- I know all this technique are new to you but you are smart- the duad explains the hidden patterns in someones psychology. I recommend to read about them to understand my analysis.

There indication that you want partner who nourish you and feed you. Your Duad Dsc is conjunct to Jupiter. Your natal Dsc is conjunct to duad ceres-planet of nourshing and giving and feeding- no wonder you are looking for a woman who nourishes and feed you.

practicalmischief

How I feel about it? Conflicted. On one hand, I'm a health nut because I've been trying to work in the medical field. I know how unhealthy it is to be that big. On the other, I'm overwhelmed when I see a fat man, because I want to be that big? I eat a lot and can't gain weight, which is frustrating (I hike a lot to and from work and my household meals, since I live at home, are healthier than most peoples since its homemade). I know the societal connotation of being fat, let alone obese, is demeaning to most people. I don't judge fat anybody for being whatever size they're at, as long as they're happy in their own skin.

I remember having these likings for fat early on (as young as three, I'm nineteen now) and didn't realize it turned me on until I was about fifteen or sixteen. I always liked fat characters in TV shows and movies(like Pete the cat in Disney, or Po from Kung Fu Panda).

I also feel like I can't come out and say it. I told my one friend, but that was after him trying to guess (and failing miserably when he was SOOOOO close) but no one knows besides him on a personal level. There are websites for this stuff, but I still feel like I don't fit in. On one level, I want to meet someone in a romantic relationship, and on the other, I want this person to fulfill this desire without romance. I think that's thenpisces duality right there.

However, I still want to be clean and professional (Capricorn sun Boar in Chinese astrology) but I want to be enormous. I don't know why, and that's the thing. I want to tell more people, but I feel like I'll be rejected for it.

Understand, I don't talk about feelings a lot, let alone myself. This is a very sensitive subject for me, and if you need more info, I'll supply it.

theV

it would be at 16 degree Capricorn which I am afraid to wide.:sad:

How I feel about it? Conflicted. On one hand, I'm a health nut because I've been trying to work in the medical field. I know how unhealthy it is to be that big. On the other, I'm overwhelmed when I see a fat man, because I want to be that big? I eat a lot and can't gain weight, which is frustrating (I hike a lot to and from work and my household meals, since I live at home, are healthier than most peoples since its homemade). I know the societal connotation of being fat, let alone obese, is demeaning to most people. I don't judge fat anybody for being whatever size they're at, as long as they're happy in their own skin.

I remember having these likings for fat early on (as young as three, I'm nineteen now) and didn't realize it turned me on until I was about fifteen or sixteen. I always liked fat characters in TV shows and movies(like Pete the cat in Disney, or Po from Kung Fu Panda).

I also feel like I can't come out and say it. I told my one friend, but that was after him trying to guess (and failing miserably when he was SOOOOO close) but no one knows besides him on a personal level. There are websites for this stuff, but I still feel like I don't fit in. On one level, I want to meet someone in a romantic relationship, and on the other, I want this person to fulfill this desire without romance. I think that's thenpisces duality right there.

However, I still want to be clean and professional (Capricorn sun Boar in Chinese astrology) but I want to be enormous. I don't know why, and that's the thing. I want to tell more people, but I feel like I'll be rejected for it.

Understand, I don't talk about feelings a lot, let alone myself. This is a very sensitive subject for me, and if you need more info, I'll supply it.

It is a body/self image issues that you need to work on. I could say that the Capricorn/Virgo donates that thin physics, and healthy oriented person. But the energy of Virgo/Capricorn is very critical and harsh- usually you are very harsh on yourself will lead you to lose weight more. The ruler of your sun is in the first house I agree that Saturn in the 1st house creates difficulties with body image.

The Antisica chiron is also in the first house which might create wounds towards body image it also opposite the moon in virgo

read carefully

"..Because Chiron is part centaur and tied to our animal nature and our connection with the body, his wounds and his wisdom are often shared through our relationship to our own physicality, as well as our sexuality. People with Moon/Chiron are often natural healers, sometimes without knowing it–however, they must get past their own fears and limitations regarding the body before they can discover this gift within themselves. (Moon/Chiron has a hard time with body image, or simply just being a soul anchored in a body.." http://theinnerwheel.com/2010/06/20/synastry-q-a-loving-the-hurt-venuschiron/

JUPITERASC

So antiscia Chiron in opposition to moon creates a fourth chaotic element to the moon, and represents a desire for my body to big?
That's a matter of opinion. :smile:
Keep in mind also that 'obesity' is based on cultural perception

i.e.

'…...In central Africa, Massa men are made to drink milk for three-month periods in order to produce large radiant bodies
that symbolize beauty. Pacific Islanders find a fuller figured body -
representing status, power, authority, wealth, fertility - most attractive .
In Tahiti, men and women from high ranking families traditionally engaged in ha’apori ritual (literally, to make fat),
involving seclusion in special huts, physical inactivity,
intake of large amounts of fresh and fermented breadfruit blended with water
in order to enhance their sexual attractiveness.......'
http://www.tolerance.org/article/size-bias-social-construction

JUPITERASC

I am a feedist. If any of you know what that is, that is a person that wants to be or make another person fat.
In my case, I want to weigh over 500 pounds, and it is a weird thing for most people to want, especially in a societal sense.
I had my questions answered before, but it didn't feel complete, as I have posted here about this before.
In cultures other than Western,
to aspire to obesity is not that unusual
:smile:

88399,xcitefun-sumo-5.gif

JUPITERASC

Western-american culture.
And its honestly a sexual thing, I don't feel like its a body issue.
In Tahiti, it's a sexual thing :smile:

'.....men and women from high ranking families
traditionally engaged in ha’apori ritual (literally, to make fat),
involving seclusion in special huts, physical inactivity,
intake of large amounts of fresh and fermented breadfruit blended with water
in order to enhance their sexual attractiveness....'