Children?

rajcmallu

Can I expect conception this year? I have 2 adopted boys but I'm hoping for a biological child in the future. I do have some medical challenges that have made conception difficult but I haven't given up on my dream.

Attachments

• Horary - Bio Children.jpg
    Horary - Bio Children.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 26

aquarius7000

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

You = The Moon (Lord of Asc)
Child = Mars (5th house)

I am afraid, I don't see it happening this year. Sorry. Saturn in the 5th house and the Moon in hot-dry Leo and in a sextile to a detrimented 12th-house Jup. Mars, though strong in Aries, is weak due to combustion. However, with the North Node in the 5th and the Moon entering into a square (frustration/delay) with it, it should happen later.

:)AQ7

rajcmallu

Thank you AQ7,

Please don't be sorry about speaking the truth! I have dealt with conception challenges for over 10 years so while its not the most exciting news, I am at peace with it. Your findings allow me to move forward with some other projects I would like to pursue.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. You have piqued my interest though. You think I could have a look at your natal chart, please?

Thanks

aquarius7000

Thanks again.:)

Given that this is a Horary Board, we can't discuss natal charts here in detail here, but comparing it with the Horary chart - did you notice the synchronicity between both the charts? In both, Saturn and the North Node are in the 5th house of children. Also, in the Horary, you had a Cancer Asc, so you are signified by the Moon. The Moon, in your natal chart, disposits your 5th house Lord, Mer in Cancer. Again, in the Horary chart, the 5th house is ruled by Scorpio, hence Mars. In your natal chart, Mars sits on your Asc (you). This shows the strong link between your children, that you already have, and yourself, in both the charts. Excellent.

Also, wonderful that you have adopted children. The Leo and Aquarius axis in Astrology is one of great generosity and do-good towards humaity, but both signs in their own ways. Pisces too loves fostering. Your 11th house ruler (11th house shows kids coming from outside-adoption) is Jupiter (through Pisces), which is in Leo (the sign of kids as natural ruler of the 5th house) and in your 4th house (=you giving them a home). FInally, your natal chart confirms to me, what the Horary hinted, through that N Node. I should think, chance of your having a child of your own, but with delay (Saturn there). Hence, whilst you can try, do not push too hard and let the energy flow. You already have two lovely children and I am sure are very happy with and about them.

Best

Last edited:

rajcmallu

Hi AQ7,

I have always felt a pull towards humanitarian deeds. I am exceedingly grateful that I have had the opportunity to foster children in need, two of whom I have adopted. My boys and I share a very tight bond. I have been a bit torn lately about having a bio child, hence my reason for asking. My youngest is a special needs child so most of my energy is devoted to him. I have given a large part of my life to pursuing my own child but recently I've questioned whether or not I should continue that pursuit or just enjoy the pleasures and blessings I've been given.

Jenn

aquarius7000

Hi,
....I have always felt a pull towards humanitarian deeds. I am exceedingly grateful that I have had the opportunity to foster children in need, two of whom I have adopted. My boys and I share a very tight bond....
Brilliant that you are helping those in need. I always wonder why women/parents that have difficulty in having children of their own do not think of or actually do adopt children? How many out there on the streets would get a home and warmth.

....I have given a large part of my life to pursuing my own child but recently I've questioned whether or not I should continue that pursuit or just enjoy the pleasures and blessings I've been given.
Well, if you are questioning, then it is best to release that energy. If He has it in store for you, it will happen. Otherwise, you are already a mother. What more could you want.:)

Best