Anything interesting in my birth chart?

Hello!

Could anyone please take a look at my chart and tell me anything important that they notice? Is there anything unusual? Anything important that I should know in general?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• imagesdf.jpg
    imagesdf.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 29

Amit89

I think you use you mind often and enjoy talking, having conversations.

You are focused on a job, routine I feel and you love your job?

Tell me more about yourself, you career, anything that has happened in the past with you.

Correct, @Amit89. Thank you very much for replying to my thread!

I do indeed enjoy talking and having conversations, but I only truly enjoy it if the conversation has depth and the one to whom I speak has the same level of intelligence, both emotionally and intellectually.

I am actually a student, so ''a job'' would be my education in this case. And to be honest, I do not always enjoy it because of things I am less good as, such as anything to do with mathematics. A complete disaster, that is. However, the other subjects I cope with quite well, and I do tend to love the order and stability that going to school offers. The routine, quite right!
As for a career, I would definitely not choose a career that does not give me pleasure. My career must be the thing that gives me light, hope and perseverance. So I do think that your deduction is quite right!

Hmmm, but what more to tell about me...
I've had quite a problematic past in the form of family problems and VERY significant problems in changing to the ideal image of the government and my culture (I've always had a lot of trouble integrating, despite being born and raised in the very same country), but due to fortunate events problems always managed to solve themselves. Sometimes it even feels like I enjoy some sort of divine protection by the way things are going.
There has always been love for me from my family (despite various and many conflicts -- we just don't seem to fit), and I don't want to sound ungrateful, but sometimes it seems like it isn't enough, the contact. I blame that on my Scorpio placements. I feel like I need to have very deep and intense contact with a person to actually feel satisfied.

And well... my career, school - of course.... it is slightly different. I don't know where you come from, but I come from the Netherlands - so the school system is slightly different from the other continents. Of course, it varies per country.... but -- oh well.
I think to summarize it: I function pretty well at school. I have very friendly contact with plenty students (and some of them even seem to look up to me, I cannot fathom what I have done or how I have behaved to deserve that kind of popularity), and the teachers adore me (which I tend to use to my advantage to protect myself from potential aggression from others, or any other dillemma). I achieve great marks, even passing marks in the subjects that I am worse at.

And to tell more about myself... oh well. I think the most significant line of thought takes me to my 'Universal Study', in which I practically examine all things in existence, with the noticable absence of anything to do with numbers, unfortunately. I am absymal at those subjects. I absolutely love writing and reading.
I consider History (the most important subject in my mind) to be the backbone, the spine, of all my other studies.
History connects with topography, cultures, religions, cities, civilizations, languages and much more!
I could not begin to explain this in great detail in this thread, so I hope that you understand the concept.

Thank you again for replying, and I hope that you can deduct useful information from my reply.

Good day/night!

SoulSquared

You shine in your daily routines, which may or may not mean your occupation or workplace. Your sense of harmony combines with your skill with words in your occupational sphere of life, which might revolve around books, animals, nature, or art. With the planets embedded here, and Virgo on the cusp, whatever you do and whatever the occupation, you are not lazy.

EDIT: Oops. Wrote this before seeing your reply to the other poster.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
well you do have the sun square to the mars/urnaus midpoint whihc marks you as very forthright and innovative if not rebellious.
then you have Saturn opposed to pluto which can show up as a despondent or depressive aspect.
having both a hyper up vib and a super low vib can make you subject to bi=polar feelings or syndromes
rahu

well you do have the sun square to the mars/urnaus midpoint whihc marks you as very forthright and innovative if not rebellious.
then you have Saturn opposed to pluto which can show up as a despondent or depressive aspect.
having both a hyper up vib and a super low vib can make you subject to bi=polar feelings or syndromes
rahu

Whoops, bi-polar feelings or syndromes, I definitely recognise myself in that, yes. Not so far as to say that I have a bi-pilar disorder, but there are definitely a lot of bi-polar elements in my personality/life.

rahu

Banned
Whoops, bi-polar feelings or syndromes, I definitely recognise myself in that, yes. Not so far as to say that I have a bi-pilar disorder, but there are definitely a lot of bi-polar elements in my personality/life.

LOL well i didn't say disorders,"you subject to bi=polar feelings or syndromes.
bipolar disorders is a vague and overly used category.you don't have such severity in your aspects that would cross over into "disorder".
rahu