infidelity

blo1277

can anyone tell me what the astrological indications of infidelity are? are some signs more quick to cheat than others?

Hey

Banned
Venus square/opp. Jupiter or Venus conjunct, square, opp. Uranus.
Venus in Gemini. These people LOVE to flirt, and you can't underestimate their need for variety.

(Nothing's a sure thing, but these are indicators.)

Oh, and I've heard the infamous Venus conjunct Saturn may have a flirting streak, too. I've seen it myself. Some people with it don't want to get close, feeling vulnerable, or always believe the grass in greener on the other side. They strive for more and more, and more. They always want the best.

Venus in retrograde in a man can show the tendency to 'run around women'. A woman with Venus retrograde may have trouble committing at all.

blo1277

weird.....just caught BF cheating and he has venus conjunct saturn. his venus quincunx jupiter 142 degrees. I have also found that people with Mars in gemini can be liars.

smilingsteph

Put his chart up if you want, we can take a look....
mmm doesent venus conjunct saturn cause problems in the area of the love life, like a hinderance or difficulties finding love?

blo1277

astro_2gw_02_owen.66375.26513.gif

Moulin

oh gawdddddddd, i'm doomed!

I have venus conjunct saturn and my b/f has venus conj uranus :eek:

I am very flirty though but i'm not aware of him cheating in the past.

Neptune Rising

Hey said:
Venus in Gemini. These people LOVE to flirt, and you can't underestimate their need for variety.trouble committing at all.

I have to agree, I know a charming chap with Venus in Gemini, he will never be happy unless there is a least two girls in his life that he can flirt with, preferably more!

Hey said:
Oh, and I've heard the infamous Venus conjunct Saturn may have a flirting streak, too.

And I know another chap with this aspect, again he usually has more than one girl on his mind, and sometimes more than one in his life, but he usually ends up pining after one. Though both these guys are generally loyal once committed, its just getting committed seems to be the hurdle for them. :p

The Venus conjunct Saturn chap seems to have more troubles with his relationships though, they seem to cause him a lot of pain.

Venus in Gemini just seems to have fun! He was incredibly loyal to his wife while he was married, since his divorce though (she cheated) he hasn't met the 'right' person for him, hence his play.

Venus square Neptune, I've had this experience in synastry. There was no infidelity but loads of illusion. We were better off being 'soul' friends forever.

NR

aquarius7000

Nep-squ-Ven can also mean self-deception/ illusion, something like having insane hopes. Something like falling in love and failing in it subsequently, 'say cause the 'other' party was already in a steady relationship, perhaps even happily married, and only looking for some temp spice in life. But a Nep-squ-Ven person, even knowing all this (but refusing to see reality), would tend to 'insanely' cling to the hope that this 'other party will drop everything for his/her sake. Of course, this aspect could also make the Nep-squ-Ven person an easy prey to 'casual' lovers, and so he/she doesn't get to know at all that the other party is already 'hooked-up', and also falls prey to 'false promises' thereby letting himself/herself be deceived easily. It's like seeing the world, when it comes to love (Ven), or even the good in others (also Ven) through rose-tinted glasses.

People who like 'variety' and don't mind a bit of 'spice in life' would usually tend to have Venus in an uneasy aspect to Ura (even conj), worse still, if one of the planets is in the fifth house. Sometimes even Jup in fifth might be an indicator of a flirtatious manner, or at least bestow the native with many relationships.

The above should only be considered as (astrological) indicators, which may or may not manifest themselves in individual cases, so the chart should always be considered in its totality. Say like with a Saturn in either an aspect to Ven, or having say Cap on the cusp of the fith house would give (even) the Ven-Ura person (with one of the planets in fifth) a more conservative/ stable attitude towards relationships.

:) aquarius7000

Last edited:

blo1277

i am still trying to figure out if venus in taurus would act as some kind of stabilizer. with his moon in sag, I know that it makes him uncommitted, with his aries planets he likes new adventures and the gemini mars would just excaberate the rest. Plus he has a cancer rising. Maybe cheating for him is a guilty pleasure where he can't control himself but somehow regrets later.

aquarius7000

blo1277 said:
i am still trying to figure out if venus in taurus would act as some kind of stabilizer. with his moon in sag, I know that it makes him uncommitted, with his aries planets he likes new adventures and the gemini mars would just excaberate the rest. Plus he has a cancer rising. Maybe cheating for him is a guilty pleasure where he can't control himself but somehow regrets later.
Yes, Venus in Taurus (earth), would certainly be more stable than a Libran Venus, which is 'airy'. Moon in Sag would look for change and movement, is mre restless, due to the mutable quality of the sign, and with fire as its element. Taurus is a fixed earth sign which actually values stability and sincere sentiment.
Aries (cardinal, fire) accentuation in the chart makes the native love action -and in which area of life -is shown by the house(s).

aquarius7000

Neptune Rising said:
The Venus conjunct Saturn chap seems to have more troubles with his relationships though, they seem to cause him a lot of pain.
Yes, I think that is the important difference when it comes to considering Saturn in this 'affair';). Saturn has a huge fear of rejection and dejection, even low self-esteem, and so finds it difficult letting people come close, and actually getting into a relationship, but Saturnians (Sat aspecting Ven) would actually tend to stay committed once they are past the hurdle of pairing up.
Neptune Rising said:
Venus square Neptune, I've had this experience in synastry. There was no infidelity but loads of illusion. We were better off being 'soul' friends forever.NR
I second this, too. I have had this aspect in 2 synastries myself, and nothing but disappointment and disillusionment came out of them. And since I have Ven squ Nep in my natal as well, and a Piscean Venus (so again ruled by Nep), I deduce self-deception out of this aspect between both these planets. And I really see the world through rose-tinted glasses - when it comes to even general relationships (Ven in 7). Even if my worst enemy asked me for help, I wouldn't and couldn't reufse , and would give the shirt off my back (that's the 'martyr' Piscean Ven in 7;)).

:) aquarius7000

Moulin

aquarius7000 said:
Yes, I think that is the important difference when it comes to considering Saturn in this 'affair';). Saturn has a huge fear of rejection and dejection, even low self-esteem, and so finds it difficult letting people come close, and actually getting into a relationship, but Saturnians (Sat aspecting Ven) would actually tend to stay committed once they are past the hurdle of pairing up.I

I can totally relate to that! I have venus/saturn/moon conjunct in aries/8th H (within 4 degs) and l have lots of confidence on my own but as soon as l fall in love, oh boy! l become this shy, introverted little mouse who is terrified of being rejected and spends the whole time fantasizing about my boyfriend cheating on me :(

It really is a problem but i'm grateful to you Aquarius for highlighting the cause to me.

Neptune Rising

aquarius7000 said:
Yes, I think that is the important difference when it comes to considering Saturn in this 'affair';). Saturn has a huge fear of rejection and dejection, even low self-esteem, and so finds it difficult letting people come close, and actually getting into a relationship, but Saturnians (Sat aspecting Ven) would actually tend to stay committed once they are past the hurdle of pairing up.I second this, too. I have had this aspect in 2 synastries myself, and nothing but disappointment and disillusionment came out of them.

Yep, very very true. And me too! Saturn/Venus are inconjunct in my natal, I don't think its as strong as conjunction though.

I have Neptune conjunct my North Node, so who ever I have a strong bond with, usually karmic, has contact with my Nodes, as well as Neptune. I live in delusion! :p

NR

aquarius7000

Neptune Rising said:
Yep, very very true. And me too! Saturn/Venus are inconjunct in my natal, I don't think its as strong as conjunction though.

I have Neptune conjunct my North Node, so who ever I have a strong bond with, usually karmic, has contact with my Nodes, as well as Neptune. I live in delusion! :p NR
Seems like it's me you have a bond with, 'cause I too have N-Node conj Nep. Amazing, quite a few connections here, eh;) . Are yours (Nep& Node) placed in 4 as well, 'cause then our connection (with same yob) could really be karmic:rolleyes:

Neptune Rising

aquarius7000 said:
Are yours (Nep& Node) placed in 4 as well, 'cause then our connection (with same yob) could really be karmic:rolleyes:

Mine are placed in the 12th, just near the ascendant. The chart is in my images. That is karmic.. where are yours?
NR

Morghana Stellara

I know of one Sag who has a 5th house Venus in Libra, Mars and ASC in Gemini, and a Sun/Merc/Neptune conjunction in the 7th. He has never, ever, ever had a long-term relationship in which he didn't cheat on his partner.