Sports astrology from Torero

Torero

Re: Betting with sports astrology from Torero

What planet is respinsable for goals? Thank you,!

For each game, according to my method, a pair of planets is selected that form a goal. In this match, it was Mars.

Hkk

Account Closed

Yes I would like to know to. From the uk I wanna place a bet and wanted to know who you think will win and at what odds and please tell me how you come to that conclusion. Football bets

Ferdinand85

Torero i wish you to predict those following matches: Porto vs Guimarães and Braga vs Benfica please. Thanks

Torero

Lazio - AS Roma​

I would say that in this match Roma has the best position, but not for the whole match, in the second half and Lazio will not be bad from the point of movement to the best house,and this may affect their game.

In the first half, I think that there will be at least one goal, but in general the game will not be 0-0. Look good interval from 18-30 minutes.
But if they do not score during this period, then we go further at 30-45.
Look friends what happens. The match Lazio was delayed for 2 minutes, this can be seen in the picture that I am attaching to the message.

And if he had not been delayed, the goal would have been definitely not at the 17th minute, but at least at 18)). And who after this will say that astrology is not a science, astrology is the future of people))

Last edited by a moderator:

Daria88

Hello! Champions League matches today. Napoli - Liverpool (17.09. 21:00 Napoli) What do you think? I think Liverpool will win. Jürgen Klopp natal Jupiter square transit Moon, natal North Node conjunct transit Moon. Carlo Ancelotti natal Venus and natal Mars square transit Moon, natal R Saturn square transit Moon.

wilsontc

Staff member
PUT IN ASTROLOGY, to All

All,

I have deleted the MANY non-astrological posts. PUT ASTROLOGY into your predictions. This is NOT a betting site. If you ARE a sports astrologer, post a CHART along with your METHOD of prediction. If you DON'T want to reveal HOW you predict sports DON'T POST. Going forward, posts which do NOT contain astrology WILL BE DELETED.

STRONGLY Warning,

Tim

Torero

Bournemouth - Arsenal
26.12.2019 15:00

Let's see how the new Arsenal coach cope with a team that began to lose motivation in victories.
What do the stars say about this. Arsenal boss is in house 11. Bournemouth's boss is in house 9. We get the advantage of the Arsenal.
Arsenal advantage will be more in the second half. Based on the exact negative aspect to night fortune, we can assume that Arsenal will miss one goal.
One of the goals may be in the interval 16-00-16-30.
I think Arsenal will not lose this match.

Torero

Tottenham - Brighton
26.12.2019 12:30
Tottenham will play in white socks, and Brighton will assume that in black)), so I think that light colors should win)).:bandit:

Both bosses occupy not bad positions on the event map. Tottenham boss in house 11, this is not bad for a home favorite. There will be 2 shifts of the ASC per game, it can be assumed that the match may be more than 2 goals.
In the first half, there are several factors for the goal. The 1st change of the ACS, the 2nd boss of Tottenham changes the house. The 3rd Sun at the end of the first half also changes the house, whether it has time to reflect on the scoreboard is not yet clear.
In general, I think that the second half in the game for Tottenham will be better.More positive aspects.

Torero

I will write down my some thoughts about the Champions League season 2019-2020
I think that the champion of this season will be new, that is, not Liverpool.
I take as a basis the map of the first game of the group stage in Lyon.
On the map, the first degrees of the new ASС, for starters, it prompts a change of owner of the trophy.
I am 100% sure that neither Real Madrid, nor Atalanta, Atletico, nor Chelsea,nor Tottenham will be the winner.
Valencia can pass Atalanta.
Who are the favorites of PSG, Man City, Liverpool, Baern Munich, Juventus, Barcelona, ​​Leipzig.
Barcelona may intersect with the teams of Man City, PSG. Liverpool may intersect with Bavaria and I would like to take a look at this battle.

gecko235

Hi Torero, what about Leicester v Liverpool, kicking off later at 8pm UK time?

may i reply :

its leo vs aquarious

sun vs saturn

moon trine ant. POF

I know POF dowsnt weigh alot, but litareture says its an indicator

if liverpool wear red or yellow, they most likely wont lose

good luck

Torero

Bournemouth - Arsenal
26.12.2019 15:00

Let's see how the new Arsenal coach cope with a team that began to lose motivation in victories.
What do the stars say about this. Arsenal boss is in house 11. Bournemouth's boss is in house 9. We get the advantage of the Arsenal.
Arsenal advantage will be more in the second half. Based on the exact negative aspect to night fortune, we can assume that Arsenal will miss one goal.
One of the goals may be in the interval 16-00-16-30.
I think Arsenal will not lose this match.

And so to summarize the match. Arsenal did not lose. Arsenal advantage was in the second half. The goal was in the interval 16-00-16-30.
In the second half, Bournemouth's boss sank into the eighth house and Arsenal scored a goal and we got a draw.

Attachments

• BOU 1-1 ARS _ Bournemouth - Arsenal _ Match Summar.jpg
    BOU 1-1 ARS _ Bournemouth - Arsenal _ Match Summar.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 44

Torero

Tottenham - Brighton
26.12.2019 12:30
Tottenham will play in white socks, and Brighton will assume that in black)), so I think that light colors should win)).:bandit:

Both bosses occupy not bad positions on the event map. Tottenham boss in house 11, this is not bad for a home favorite. There will be 2 shifts of the ASC per game, it can be assumed that the match may be more than 2 goals.
In the first half, there are several factors for the goal. The 1st change of the ACS, the 2nd boss of Tottenham changes the house. The 3rd Sun at the end of the first half also changes the house, whether it has time to reflect on the scoreboard is not yet clear.
In general, I think that the second half in the game for Tottenham will be better.More positive aspects.

Guys in white socks won)).:bandit:
The game has more than 2 goals, the first goal on changing the house with the Sun was still scored. Tottenham advantage was in the second half. The forecast was a success.

Attachments

• TOT 2-1 BHA _ Tottenham - Brighton _ Match Summary.jpg
    TOT 2-1 BHA _ Tottenham - Brighton _ Match Summary.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 36

Torero

Leicester - Liverpool
26.12.2019 20:00

I have one assumption that this game is karmic in nature and the score of this match may be repeated either 1-1 or 2-1 in favor of Liverpool.
At the end of the first half, there is a change in the ASC, I will suggest that the goal can be scored from 20-20-20-45, since the Sun is moving closer to night fortune. And the antis of daily fortune passes through the MC.
I do not observe the specific exact advantages of Liverpool in this game, but I do not see the advantages of Leicester either.

Attachments

• LEI - LIV _ Leicester - Liverpool _ H2H - Opera 20.png
    LEI - LIV _ Leicester - Liverpool _ H2H - Opera 20.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 39

Torero

Leicester - Liverpool
26.12.2019 20:00

I have one assumption that this game is karmic in nature and the score of this match may be repeated either 1-1 or 2-1 in favor of Liverpool.
At the end of the first half, there is a change in the ASC, I will suggest that the goal can be scored from 20-20-20-45, since the Sun is moving closer to night fortune. And the antis of daily fortune passes through the MC.
I do not observe the specific exact advantages of Liverpool in this game, but I do not see the advantages of Leicester either.

To summarize yesterday's forecast. Liverpool confidently won. The 1st goal was scored in the interval 20-20-20-45 that I supposed. 20-32 it was an exact convergent trigon with night fortune.

Attachments

• LEI 0-4 LIV _ Leicester - Liverpool _ Match Summar.jpg
    LEI 0-4 LIV _ Leicester - Liverpool _ Match Summar.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 46
  • Sun.jpg
    Sun.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 56