Please guide me

pgsdespo

Dear astrologers,
I am a doctor. Still confused whether to take a surgical side like orthopedics, gynecology

or the medical side like neurlogy, nephrology.

Kindly guide me on which side of the profession I should carry forward and how good will I shine in this field.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 1990-08-07T19-55_1272013_1_nr.png
    1990-08-07T19-55_1272013_1_nr.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Document.txt
    417 bytes · Views: 42

pgsdespo

Hi thanks for replying.
My details are:

Time of birth:19.55 (07.55pm)
Place of birth: Erode, tamilnadu, India
Date of birth: 07/august//1990

Waiting for your reply.

Crystalpages

Dear astrologers,
I am a doctor. Still confused whether to take a surgical side like orthopedics, gynecology

or the medical side like neurlogy, nephrology.

Kindly guide me on which side of the profession I should carry forward and how good will I shine in this field.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Onco and radio if possibilities and interest exist. Ortho is a likely zone of success too, but lower than the first two.

I am using the chart given by you, though couldn't help notice that it was drawn rather unusually with lagna shown in 8th -- the chart as drawn by you is neither oriented from lagna as 1st house (or sun or moon or aries) -- hopefully it was calculated properly by or for you and depicts kshetra (rashi) varga!!

RR

pgsdespo

Onco and radio if possibilities and interest exist. Ortho is a likely zone of success too, but lower than the first two.

I am using the chart given by you, though couldn't help notice that it was drawn rather unusually with lagna shown in 8th -- the chart as drawn by you is neither oriented from lagna as 1st house (or sun or moon or aries) -- hopefully it was calculated properly by or for you and depicts kshetra (rashi) varga!!

RR

Hi. Thanks fr the reply. I had just pasted the chart i downloaded frm a website. My lagna is aquarius. Will the predictions differ now?

justastrology

Hi,
according to your horoscope you will get success as a gynecologist or Nephrologist . you can choose any one.
Best of luck,
Deepak Goyal

urano

Sorry to burst into this vedic astrological thread but according to western astrology pediatrician could be a specialization (both benefics Jupiter and Venus are in your 5th House related to children).
Does Vedic astrology confirm this possibility?

Edit: I just add that gynecology could be good as well. The 5th is retated to children and also sexuality/pregnancy for women.

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Hi. Thanks fr the reply. I had just pasted the chart i downloaded frm a website. My lagna is aquarius. Will the predictions differ now?

Pranav,

That is what was used. I was just commenting on the unusual layout of the kerala chart you posted which used the north indian diamond and cross frame but showed lagna in 8th house and oriented the chart from cancer. Thus differently from the NI (lagnacentric) or SI (signcentric) layout. Of course you have provided your data (as everyone should) from which interested and available Astros can work from. Or you could try out all the recommendations and happily keep over-specializing in all the half a dozen fields enumerated for you <LOL>

RR

Crystalpages

Sorry to burst into this vedic astrological thread but according to western astrology pediatrician could be a specialization (both benefics Jupiter and Venus are in your 5th House related to children).

Edit: I just add that gynecology could be good as well. The 5th is retated to children and also sexuality/pregnancy for women.

How about the field of memory and cognitive disorders? Dementias are likely to be on the rise as boomers age and claim larger than before chunk of healthcare resources? Also increased understanding and emergence of learning disabilities at the other (younger) end of the chrono-spectrum...?

RR

pgsdespo

Pranav,

That is what was used. I was just commenting on the unusual layout of the kerala chart you posted which used the north indian diamond and cross frame but showed lagna in 8th house and oriented the chart from cancer. Thus differently from the NI (lagnacentric) or SI (signcentric) layout. Of course you have provided your data (as everyone should) from which interested and available Astros can work from. Or you could try out all the recommendations and happily keep over-specializing in all the half a dozen fields enumerated for you <LOL>

RR

Ha ha ... thats right.. i hav gt suggestions in all the fields... will take a lifetym to try all those... lol

pgsdespo

Hi urano,
In vedic chart my jupiter is placed in 6th house with ketu and sun. I am male. so like u said pediatrician or gynecology wud suit me.

pgsdespo

How about the field of memory and cognitive disorders? Dementias are likely to be on the rise as boomers age and claim larger than before chunk of healthcare resources? Also increased understanding and emergence of learning disabilities at the other (younger) end of the chrono-spectrum...?

RR

Crystal pages.. hi..
Saw ur reply in my other thread. LOL. I was wonderin how u knew i was a doctor. Now i get it:p