Freedomlover?

Arian Maverick

According to her profile, freedomlover was online today--so I think she's alright. :wink:

Sometimes, active members go through a period of observation rather than participation. Perhaps this may be the case with freedomlover?

Arian Maverick

millionora

HI,

I was also wondering what happened to Freedomlover too...it has been a while now..
hope all is well...

love,light,truth

blessings.

gimzo23

According to her profile, freedomlover was online today--so I think she's alright. :wink:

Sometimes, active members go through a period of observation rather than participation. Perhaps this may be the case with freedomlover?

Arian Maverick

I may be blind, but where do you see that? I remember seeing that info on some profiles, but it seems not anymore now. At least I can't see it on freedomlover's profile.

Arian Maverick

I may be blind, but where do you see that? I remember seeing that info on some profiles, but it seems not anymore now. At least I can't see it on freedomlover's profile.

I've created a screen shot of freedomlover's profile page, and I've circled the information in red. I hope this helps.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

gimzo23

Thanks Arian Maverick. There must be something wrong on my part then, or a setting to turn this on. Nothing to worry about though. :biggrin:

Edit: Heh, it seems to work on everyone else's profile but freedomlover's for me.

Last edited:

katydid

Thanks Arian Maverick. There must be something wrong on my part then, or a setting to turn this on. Nothing to worry about though. :biggrin:

Edit: Heh, it seems to work on everyone else's profile but freedomlover's for me.

Me too. I can see that info on everyone else I tried, but not hers. :wink:

archergirl

I suspect that AM still retains some, if not all, Moderator settings, which is why she can see what we can see (but you can't).

I spy!
:rightful:AG

Arian Maverick

I suspect that AM still retains some, if not all, Moderator settings, which is why she can see what we can see (but you can't).

Just for the record, I don't have all moderator privileges; I can't move threads, for example. Yet it seems I can still see members on "invisible mode." :whistling:

Radu can fix this if it makes members more comfortable.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Guys and girls,

Freedomlover still loves it around here, I am sure;), as she has been around today, too. Perhaps is even at the moment. Maybe she is just not aware of this particular thread.

Me too. I can see that info on everyone else I tried, but not hers. :wink:
You cannot see when a member last visited the forum, if he has selected the 'invisible mode' settings in his User CP.

With members that have not selected this particular setting, you can see their 'last activity' either on their User Page or look for them on the 'Members List' in the 'Quick Links' option.

:)AQ7