Chinese astrology-Who will win today?

fensi88

As you know, today in Champions leaugue(football) we have 2 matches.
I would like to hear if someone of Chinese astrology fan can predict who will win today in these matches:
Chelsea vs Liverpool
Bayern vs Barcelona

Here is my opinion:
Chelsea is founded in Snake year.
Liverpool is founded in Dragon year.
Today is OX day. Ox and Snake are compatible, so to me it seams Chelsea will win today.

Bayern is founded in Rat year.
Barcelona is founded in Pig year.
Today is OX day. Ox and Rat are compatible, so to me it seams Nayern will win today.

This is my first attempt to predict score by this "method" so if you bet do not listen to me.
What do you think?

fensi88

Unfortunatelly, my Chinese "method" did not deliver right results, although I count on greenhorn's luck :( (Chelsea vs Liverpool 4:4, Bayern vs Barcelona 1:1).

fensi88

Lets try once more. I would like to predict by Chinese astrology outcome of match Barsa vs Chelsea on 28.4.2009. by Chinese astrology. Hope thare is a lot of time if someone see some mistake come with your opinion and tell me where I am wrong.
Barcelona is founded 29.11.1899, Pig , earth yin
Chelsea is founded 14.3.1905, Snake, wood yin
2009. is Ox, Earth yin year

For Barsa:
Year of Ox is neighter compatible neighter in fight with Pig} +/-
Elemet of 2009 year, earth yin is same of Barcelona's element so thay reject eachother} +/-
Month April 2009 is Dragon, eart yang
Dragon is neighter compatible neighter in fight with Pig} +/-
28. April is Rabit sign and it is compatible with Pig} +
28. April is water yin element and is in fight with earth yin, element of Pig} -

So, for Barcelonaa we have
3 +/-
1+
1-

For Chelsea:
Year of Ox is compatible with Snake} +
Elemet of 2009 year, earth yin is not supporting with Chelsea's element wood yin} -
Month April 2009 is Dragon, eart yang
Dragon is neighter compatible neighter in fight with Snake} +/-
28. April is Rabit sign and it is neighter compatible neighter in fight with Snake} +/-
28. April is water yin element and is supporting element to wood yin, element of Chelsea} +
So, for Chelsea we have
2 +/-
2+
1-

So, to me it seam Chelsea will win that match.

Let's hear your opinion.

Last edited: