Immediate attraction but the worst synastry I’ve ever had?

ElenaJ

You didn't include the aspect table so it's hard to evaluate the aspects.
There are some very nice contacts, though.
Assuming you are the inner circle, his Venus on your libra descendent, and his moon on your IC are strongly uniting contacts.
Also, the sun/pluto on north node. And Uranus/neptune on Venus.

Estrellero

It is not complete the chart of your couple without its angles and cuspids, mainly because it is important to see where his Ascendant and Descendant.
His Venus and Jupiter on your Descendant is good for your relationship, his north node on your Sun shows a karmic link.

Cxxxcxxx

You didn't include the aspect table so it's hard to evaluate the aspects.
There are some very nice contacts, though.
Assuming you are the inner circle, his Venus on your libra descendent, and his moon on your IC are strongly uniting contacts.
Also, the sun/pluto on north node. And Uranus/neptune on Venus.

Thanks for taking a look. I’m not sure if this table is what you meant by the aspects table, but if not could you tell me how to apply it on Astro.com?

Would Uranus Neptune on my Venus indicate that I am being deceived or disillusioned by him? And Uranus typically indicates some kind of separation I believe?

https://imgur.com/a/oNtdO0V

Zora

Account Closed
Is there a future here or should I cut my losses before the chart plays out. Can we overcome these squares?

No - you never will "overcome" these squares as they stay part of your both interaction your both whole life long.

Are both birth times accurate and known ? Important to know for exact moon position.

Attachments

• !1 Synastry Chart.jpg
    !1 Synastry Chart.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Thanks for taking a look. I’m not sure if this table is what you meant by the aspects table, but if not could you tell me how to apply it on Astro.com?

Would Uranus Neptune on my Venus indicate that I am being deceived or disillusioned by him? And Uranus typically indicates some kind of separation I believe?

https://imgur.com/a/oNtdO0V

Yes, this table is fine, thank you.
The Venus conjunct Neptune/uranus is not necessarily a harsh aspect. Rather than deception this can be romanticism and poetry, this is being mesmerised. The Uranus here is very stimulating and attractive to Venus, it's exciting and sweeps you off your feet.
From the aspect table however we can see that mars is actually close to the same conjunction, and this would be a harsh aspect. At the beginning especially mars is very stimulated by Uranus, it's sparkling and sexy, but then it begins to get irritating and explosive. It's too stimulating. Mars conjunct Neptune represents passion and sexuality meeting with spirituality and illusion. Two types of energy that don't easily blend. Mars gets frustrated because laid back Neptune seems too confused and ethereal, and Neptune sees mars as harsh and physically invasive, breaking in on their dreams.Not easy to balance the two.
Do I understand that you don't have his birth time?

Cxxxcxxx

Yes, this table is fine, thank you.
The Venus conjunct Neptune/uranus is not necessarily a harsh aspect. Rather than deception this can be romanticism and poetry, this is being mesmerised. The Uranus here is very stimulating and attractive to Venus, it's exciting and sweeps you off your feet.
From the aspect table however we can see that mars is actually close to the same conjunction, and this would be a harsh aspect. At the beginning especially mars is very stimulated by Uranus, it's sparkling and sexy, but then it begins to get irritating and explosive. It's too stimulating. Mars conjunct Neptune represents passion and sexuality meeting with spirituality and illusion. Two types of energy that don't easily blend. Mars gets frustrated because laid back Neptune seems too confused and ethereal, and Neptune sees mars as harsh and physically invasive, breaking in on their dreams.Not easy to balance the two.
Do I understand that you don't have his birth time?

Thank you for this explanation. I have heard of the difficulties of maintaining a mars Uranus connection... And with my Capricorn placements I’d rather not invest in something that will most likely lead to a disappointing end. Of course that can’t be predicted, but I I’ll take it as a warning. Another thing concerning me is my lack of water and his abundance of it and his lack of fire... It is good to hear that you see some influential points of connection as well such as the Venus Jupiter or DSC. You are correct, I don’t have his birth time, but is there any indication of how he might feel about this dynamic even without it?

ElenaJ

The ascendent and descendent are crucial points to consider in relationships, as well as the moon, which moves quite a bit during a day.
Without these you are missing important elements that prevent going beyond a certain generalised point in the interpretation.