Anyone familiar with Bernadette Brady's Predictive Astrology?

dd78

Haha. Well. If I give feedback, it's going to be more like "teamwork" than teacher/student. I like that dynamic better. ??

Sure, I don`t mind :)

Yeah. I totally empathize. I hope it goes well for you and you get the support you need. :rightful: I started on my own grids for my 10th house issues but lost it. I need to remake another one.

But my progressed moon doesn't make any contacts with anything forever. And that's a bad sign as in nothing is going to happen. In fact, I'm going to just work on that today (or tonight). I'm in a massive transition in my life at the moment.

Yeah. I actually fear Uranus much more than Saturn. It never fails to turn everything upside down. I mean, not always, but for someone who's always trying to keep the "waters still," it's my nemesis.

Sorry for delay,my kitchen has gotten flooded once again! :pinched: This time it`s been much more serious ( this time we`ve been unplugged for a while) , yet not as serious as for the downstairs neighbours :tongue: . And I`m getting really anxious about my natal Uranus-Moon square becoming exact by progression. It`s coming up as much as tUranus inconjunct my IC. At least Jupiter is in the picture and strongly implied everywhere, so I don`t expect disasters . But I expect something sudden and unplanned. It`s hard to be prepared if one doesn`t know what for. Something of the science fiction genre, anyway.

I understand very well what you mean by saying that you fear Uranus more than Saturn. When Mars (my 8th ruler whole sign, entering my 6th) first squared Uranus, my beloved cat (pets= my 6th hs is Aquarius) suddenly and totally unexpectedly fell seriously ill and died within three days (Mars-South Node in my 6th) because of Acute pancreatitis :crying:

At that time I already knew that there would be some serious unfoldings (and I`d need to be extra cautious!) concerning my health/6th hs and 8th hs/surgery, but I wouldn`t have predicted in such detail what had actually happened! :pinched: It all looked like in a c-class movie screenplay! :pouty:
So I emphathize!
You can upload your own grids if you want, so I can take a look, but background information and planets involved will give you very important hints as to the nature of the events.
What your pMoon is doing is totally unimportant unless many other influencnes confirm her being VOC, I guess:unsure:.

Yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

No worries, I do not overinterpret anything I`m non-emotional about :biggrin:. It would be a misinterpretation and any type of misinterperetation may in fact become a mistranslation. I wouldn`t have passed the most important exams if I misinterpreted anything in a setting like this one.:cool:

Speaking of which, the Saros Cycle in the Summer for you-know-who. That's when I timed things will be fully committed. So that supports the other significators. I wanted to thank you for that :happy:

Thanks :) But I have nothing to do with transits, unfortunately (or not).

I simply use this perfect grammar provided by B.Brady and pick the right words. Yeah, I admit I have great amount of experience in it. Sometimes there are many words and expresiions that fit the context from purely grammatical piont of view. Yet , they also have to fi
t - at times very narrow - context, e.g. somebody``s life .
ANd at the same time they also have to match "style" (= somebody`s natal chart in terms of his/her imprinted types of behaviors and reactions to external events, amount of which is in fact restricted),

WIth so many conditions to be fulfilled all at once there aren`t too many possible combinations left to choose from at the end of the day. The rest is dictated by reason. I mean it`s possible and gramatically correct to say that e.g. a dog is riding a bike in a park. But would it be plausible in reality (vs. cartoons)? I`m sure not.
Oh, maybe with Uranus everywhere in the picture (incl. natal chart) it wolud be less implausible.
Yet it would still be rather fiction than science (or reality) :biggrin:

Yeah. She doesn't want to move. She's kind of being kicked out. But p:moon: is contacting her n:moon this coming month. Could already be in aspect. I should have her chart memorized by now but she has a :moon: :conjunct: :neptune: in the 7th.

Well, I have it almost memorized by now ( without the exact numbers, so I can be somewhat off with timing here - you need to double - check ephemeris, because I`ve realized my timing of her transits was off. It`s because I`m biased by my own timing of my own transits :andy: - My IC is in partile inconjunct to her Sun)
Are you saying that Naptune - Moon conjunction in 7th is representative of a patrner who has faulty memory :unsure:?

It looks like this moving stuff will take some time ( Saturn will make square to her Mrecury next year :innocent:.
Well, she has less than 30 days before she's kicked out so I hope not. :pouty:
Yes, I meant taht this particular event looks like a sudden and unexpected (Uranus) beginnning of a process, which will be finishing after the Saturn-Mercury/Jupiter squares AND Jupiter- Mercury/Jupiter trines will have perfected. With the effects of all these mixed up in 3rd row. Check it out.
I mean, that the significations depicted in 3rd row of the grids start setting in after the last hit (if applicable) of the transit has perfected.

At least it`s my own experience. My experience is rather narrow and I may be wrong, so keep it in mind.

In about a year or so Jupiter is going to transit her planets from her 6th, so it looks like a cotinuation of 6th hs issues going on right now.
As to 7th hs issues Saturn finalizes his transit to the 7th with sextile Venus and right after that square Sun + inconjunct IC.

Your girlfriends`s transits are rather clear to me (according to the amount of knowledge I have) and the empahsis is centered on just a few houses. I think you`re a bit biased here ;)

Absolutely. It's totally happening. She's staying up till 6 a.m. now for some reason and sleeping all day. I think it's depression.
??

May be, It`s impossible to determine from the chart alone. I don`t know her in person, so I can`t tell. I`m also interested in astrology because of its predictive value:cool:, natal studies aren`t my main area of interest .

But I`m thinking about uploading my upcoming SR chart, I`ll post link here, in case you wanted to take a look. It`s pretty clear to me, I have some doubts, though. And I always appreciate input from others, because they simply can stay unbiased about my own transits :)

Yeah. Tenants. As in subordinates? William Lilly prescribes tenants to the sixth house. The landlord is certainly the 10th. So subordinates would be 6th from the 10th, which would be the third house. However, wouldn't they just be roommates, which would make them the 11th house? ??
??
I guess I lack knowledge to discuss it, both astrological and factual.
I meant herself being a tenant. With her 6th ruler, Jupiter, transiting 5th AND Uranus (natally in 6th) tr. her SUn + MC/IC, she doesn`t seem to be very much in tune with the daily grind, work and schedules right now :unsure:

Yes, I am :smile:

Didn`t you know?:innocent:

No! I didn't know! haha. Cool :cool:??

lol

I mean, didn`t you know that I was a foreigner?:w00t:

One can recognize foreigners easily, because of their accent (which can heard in spoken language, so it doesn`t apply here at all)
and/or specific mistakes ( lexical, grammar, etc. ).

So I`m just wondering, if you spotted any mistakes on my part, because I was recently advised to take the C2 exam and I`ve been wondering if I would pass it with a good result ;)

I`m watching Uranus closely, because there are multiple ongoing and multiple upcoming Uranus transits to my natal chart. It`s somewhat complicated, because of my natal configurations and the degree of their "enmeshment".

Maybe if I get a little free time I could have a look?
??
I`m not really into natal studies, a natal chart means very little without narrow context :biggrin:
but I`m wondering about my upcoming SR ( technically starting from November) , but it isn`t very difficult to be read.

10th, 4th&6th houses are heavily emphasized, with Jupiter and Uranus strongly implied in the context. I`ve been planning to move, as you already know, but Uranus is inconjunct my IC, which denies (or at least disturbs!!!) any planning, actually :pinched:

Yeah! For sure! I'll keep you updated. I need to find the one that I did for myself and look closely at that. I'm a bit nervous right now about how things are going all around. :annoyed:

Talk to you soon! :smile: And thank you!! :biggrin:

sure :biggrin:
I`m not planning anything big with Uranus, but keep in mind that my replies may be posted irregularly :surprised: :biggrin:

Cypocryphy

Hey DD,

Late reply but have been UBER busy. You don't even want to see my chart right now haha

Anyway, two things I wanted to mention; one that I think is important that no one mentions and the other is relatively important but worth considering.

1. No one mentions the effect of dignity during transits, and I cannot emphasize enough how important it is in interpreting transits to critical points and complexes in a chart(s). It really has a profound effect and should be written in and considered.
  2. The other is in regard to the Cross of Matter in Natal Charts. Whenever a planet is at the bends (lunar nodes included) or aspecting one of those 180º points, there are two formations or forms taken:
a. At the "bends" there is an equilateral triangle, which always initiates the fourth harmonic.
b. The rest form scalene triangles, which can be the third harmonic with the sixth harmonic (multiples of three) so that one point is trine and the other is a sextile. Then the multiples of four or divisions of eight, forming the semi-square and the sesquisquare (i.e., 1/8th and 7/8), and then the oddity is the quincunx (inconjunct) initiates a novile with the other point of the cross (an oddity because the former is 5/12 and the latter the 9th harmonic but all are multiples of three again). There are other variations, but they always form a scalene triangle.

(Note: that this is related to natal charts and complexes, using luminary orbs of 5º as some consider these to be major aspects, i.e. inconjucts, noviles, quintiles, etc. I failed to mention that and assumed that since I was discussing planetary formations that natal charts would be assumed as the subject of discussion. Orbs are a subject of debate; however, Robert Hand and others have come to consider some of these aspects as major. A classic case in point is the semi-square and sesquisquare. Brady will use—during transits and progressions—the trine over the sextile, for example, but I believe she does this to not overly complicate matters. But life is full of multiple events so both aspects to the cross of matter and the other points is something I think worth taking note of, especially when touching on a complex in a natal chart. For example, if there is a Finger of God, some assert that the slowest moving planet has to be at the apex, but there is disagreement on this point as well. But take for example the Sun inconjunct the Ascendant within 5º; it would form a novile to the descendant.)

c. The isosceles triangle is only seen in planetary formations, e.g., the grand cross or the finger of God.

I always found that interesting but should be considered in interpretations (just my opinion).

Anyway, I'll be back. And THANK YOU! :smile:

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Yeah. I forgot to mention. I'm kind of into astronomy, so when I got this :jupiter: :conjunct: :venus: in :libra: I thought of :scorpio:, so it wasn't a great transit as would be the case. Anyway, makes me think of a song "Music is Numbers" or something like that. I sent you something so you'll see what I mean.

Cypocryphy

Just an update. On October 10th, one of her close friends moved far away. Not the one I wanted to but a close friend has moved far away. At this same time, she found a new residence and will complete the move at the end of the month, probably on the 26th of the month. She's moving farther away in some respect but is still in the same city.

Also, a very close friend, the longest standing friend of hers, is fading away. Whether that friendship goes completely, I don't know. But it seems that it will never be the same. This is a realization that occurred within the last couple weeks. I think this has been a long time in creation, and I attribute it to the Saturn Return.

Also, she had a short travel on October 4th to another state for a week. It was around this time that she found a new residence.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

dd78

Late reply but have been UBER busy. You don't even want to see my chart right now haha

Yeah, I`m busy myself, so I don`t even bother about your timing. I don`t abandon threads I`m interested in, so I always reply. However, my daily routines are totally irregular, so they interfere with my being here. Along with latest disruptive events.:alien:

No one mentions the effect of dignity during transits, and I cannot emphasize enough how important it is in interpreting transits to critical points and complexes in a chart(s). It really has a profound effect and should be written in and considered.

Essential dignity is e.g. very well explained on www.skyscript.co.uk and here: http://www.astronor.com/dignities.htm

I fully agree - dignity obviously applies to dynamic aspects as well as horary/event charts.:smile:

Yet, essential dignity of a planet can "last' up to a few years, but accidental dignity changes within minutes, so it seems reasonable to me that the former should always have the upper hand in any delineation.

Essential dignity means little by itself, just like a preposition means nothing without a sentence. At least this is how I see it.
There may also be so called mitigating factors and these should be taken into account as well, if applicable.

And in my (very limited) experience dignity also applies to composite charts.

However, I`m an amateur, so I`m not fluent in reading charts and sometimes fail to see everything all at once and don`t automatically read between the lines while reading charts, so to speak.

a. At the "bends" there is an equilateral triangle, which always initiates the fourth harmonic.
b. The rest form scalene triangles, which can be the third harmonic with the sixth harmonic (multiples of three) so that one point is trine and the other is a sextile. Then the multiples of four or divisions of eight, forming the semi-square and the sesquisquare (i.e., 1/8th and 7/8), and then the oddity is the quincunx (inconjunct) initiates a novile with the other point of the cross. There are other variations, but they always form a scalene triangle.
c. The isosceles triangle is only seen in planetary formations, e.g., the grand cross or the finger of God.

I`m definitely not into math, but, luckily, I don`t need to be even interested in mechanical sciences, because my dad is a brilliant mathematician and metallurgic engineer, so I can always ask him about just anything concerning such matters and he will most probably know the answer :happy:

A quinqunx is 150 degrees, and 180 minus 150 degrees is 30 and 30 degrees is a semi-sextile, ASAIK.
So a quincunx to MC woulud be a semi-sextile to IC.

I`m not sure if a semi-sextile would mean anything as a stand-alone aspect, but it may well be an extra feature in case of transits to angles. But accepting it as a rule would require a meticulous study of great number of exclusively AA-rated charts of people with well documented biographies.

If data collection has any faults (like inclusion of any anecdotal evidence, e.g. inclusion of non-rectifed charts, any reasoning based on this data must (vs. just can ) be rejected.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

dd78

Just an update. On October 10th, one of her close friends moved far away. Not the one I wanted to but a close friend has moved far away. At this same time, she found a new residence and will complete the move at the end of the month, probably on the 26th of the month. She's moving farther away in some respect but is still in the same city.

Also, a very close friend, the longest standing friend of hers, is fading away. Whether that friendship goes completely, I don't know. But it seems that it will never be the same. This is a realization that occurred within the last couple weeks. I think this has been a long time in creation, and I attribute it to the Saturn Return.

Saturn & Uranus rule her 8th hs, which is about a total change and implies ending. Somewhat similar is 12th hs, yet implies a finalization of a situation ( like a separation from a friend, end of a friendship) and/or isolation/loneliness etc.

4th hs also implies endings.

Last year Saturn was squaring your girlfriend`s natal Venus (11th ruler) and this mix may well mean an ending of a long-term friendship/relationship to a close friend. Venus also rules your friend`s 4th whole sigh hs. SO a move as a result is implied as well.

ANd third row of the grid (11th+4th&7th+8th) is starting to show up right now, maybe?

I don`t know the background, so you need to decide if it makes sense.:innocent:

Also, I checked back in the book - Uranus trines her IC and sextiles MC. SInce a sextile is generally a weaker aspect, it shouldn`t be the main issue now and the reality seems to confirm that so far.:smile:

Anyway,I`ll be back:smile:

Cypocryphy

Yeah, I`m busy myself, so I don`t even bother about your timing. I don`t abandon threads I`m interested in, so I always reply. However, my daily routines are totally irregular, so they interfere with my being here. Along with latest disruptive events.:alien:

Essential dignity is e.g. very well explained on www.skyscript.co.uk and here: http://www.astronor.com/dignities.htm

Yeah. I know what essential dignity is. Thank you for the links though. I didn't mean to imply that you didn't. I was pointing out that Brady's book doesn't consider it.

I fully agree - dignity obviously applies to dynamic aspects as well as horary/event charts.:smile:

Yet, essential dignity of a planet can "last' up to a few years, but accidental dignity changes within minutes, so it seems reasonable to me that the former should always have the upper hand in any delineation.

Yeah. Absolutely. :smile:

Essential dignity means little by itself, just like a preposition means nothing without a sentence. At least this is how I see it.
There may also be so called mitigating factors and these should be taken into account as well, if applicable.

Well, sure. You need planets, and the aspects it forms to other planets. Some horary practitioners favor essential dignity over the nature of an aspect. There's a lot of difference of opinion here.

And in my (very limited) experience dignity also applies to composite charts.

It should since a we are dealing with math, divisions of 30º and a composite chart is computed by finding the midpoint of two planets in a chart or multiple charts. It springs from Uranian astrology. The point being is that it's mathematical or dealing with frequency as John Addey discovered, so if the tropical zodiac is used, then it will have a bearing on a composite chart.

However, I`m an amateur, so I`m not fluent in reading charts and sometimes fail to see everything all at once and don`t automatically read between the lines while reading charts, so to speak.

I think you do very well!! :smile: 

I`m definitely not into math, but, luckily, I don`t need to be even interested in mechanical sciences, because my dad is a brilliant mathematician and metallurgic engineer, so I can always ask him about just anything concerning such matters and he will most probably know the answer :happy:

Me too :smile: I'm far more right brain oriented. But that's awesome! Nice to have that resource. :smile:

A quinqunx is 150 degrees, and 180 minus 150 degrees is 30 and 30 degrees is a semi-sextile, ASAIK.
So a quincunx to MC woulud be a semi-sextile to IC.

Quite right. I was going though a journal of mine and looking at complexes. So with 5º orbs used for these aspects, as some consider them major, you will have the occasional novile. However, with transits, yes, you will have a semi-sextile at the other 180º point. Anyway, that was a hasty post I made without explaining it more fully. I tend to use my software as a point of reference and adjust orbs when I see effects supporting those orbs in natal charts.

I`m not sure if a semi-sextile would mean anything as a stand-alone aspect, but it may well be an extra feature in case of transits to angles. But accepting it as a rule would require a meticulous study of great number of exclusively AA-rated charts of people with well documented biographies.

Well, accepting all of astrology as a rule would require a meticulous study, and the only one to do that was Michelle Gauquelin. And like the study I sent you, it only looked at accidental dignity, and planetary placement. He dedicated his whole life to that study and was shunned by the scientific community most unfairly. It resulted in his suicide. So there hasn't been a great surge to challenge that institution that has uniformly, with bias, created a preclusive brick wall between astrology and science.

If data collection has any faults (like inclusion of any anecdotal evidence, e.g. inclusion of non-rectifed charts, any reasoning based on this data must (vs. just can ) be rejected.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

Rectification can be important but is usually only important in discovering the cross of matter, i.e. the ascendant and midheaven, as well as other special points. A lot of studies can be conducted based on day of birth alone, precluding time, because of the slow nature of planetary motion, as the article I showed you proved. Also, rectification is dicey as it requires interpretation and many astrologers come to different rectified charts. There is no consensus on this and rectification can severely skew the data. Much better to have a birth certificate listing time of birth.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Just a quick note, but a close friend of her moved away a week ago. If you look at the chart I posted (the pictorial one) I stated in mid-october a close friend will move away. And a close friend did move away. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=913415&postcount=13

I'll have to go back and see whether this lines up, but that chart has dates of predictions. The months move slowly, but I'm interested in what happens in the beginning of November.

Yeah, I stated: "Beginning in mid-October (19th) or around then, someone whom you are close to is going to have an effect ... friendships, which will lead ... you to (1) either travel ... and have an effect on a close relationship or sense of self or (2) someone whom you are close to ... will travel far away ... full effect will not be fully realized until March of next year."

That was my first prediction. You can look at the chart. So, she did travel at that time to be with family, where she realized or is considering whether to be a mother. He close friend moved 7 days ago, so I was off by 7 days. But all of what I said came to fruition. Since the 11th house was implicated, it almost always entails 5th house issues (children).

So so far, so good. I just have to make sure I don't make mistakes.

I'll respond better to your post later. And thank you!!! :love: For taking the time :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

One last thing, this is simply a test of Bernadette Brady's predictive technique. How well it works. I thought it would be fun to test, so all of this is in regard to her methodology.

However, as Muchacho stated earlier, this is all coming off the heals of a Saturn return that could be argued is not quite finished. Even if it is finished, the effect affects the predictions and augments them, I would believe.

dd78

Yeah. I know what essential dignity is. Thank you for the links though. I didn't mean to imply that you didn't. I was pointing out that Brady's book doesn't consider it.

I know you know :lol: I just provided my knowlegde sources. I`m not a pro, so I can`t just claim this or that without references. :innocent:
Sometimes there are implied messages and they can`t be read directly from a text. They are just implied, not said. I`m far better in reading texts than charts and it happens to me regularly to be the one and only person in a given group of people who can actually see an important detail or details/patterns etc. It applies to everything. I`m just trained and educated in language.
Language follows thought and reflects reality, so basically it`s everywhere. :tongue:

These sources also consider accidental dignity and reception as mitigating factors in charts.

I just hope I didn't touch a nerve as you have or know people with Venus in its fall or detriment.

Yes, you have touched a nerve in a way, but I can`t be a side of any discussion. Aside from the fact that I`m an amateur astrologer, my Venus is essentially debilitated, yet very much accidently dignified and this accidental dignity alone is a major mitigating factor.
And I guess you`ve known it before and this is why you asked my opinion. As I said, I can read between the lines and I do it without any effort, so direct and open questions are the best ( and sometimes the only) way to get answers from me :tongue:

And I do agree - debilitaed Venus works just like all sources describe it - realtionship area is debilitated. SOmetimes it simply means that the attachment style isn`t healthy and everything else is just a result of this single characteristic. Sometimes it`s more pronounced or "visible", sometimes it`s latent.

Well, sure. You need planets, and the aspects it forms to other planets. Some horary practitioners favor essential dignity over the nature of an aspect. There's a lot of difference of opinion here.

Yes, but in horary generally aspects have different meaning than in transits. And the most important factor in interpreting an aspect is reception. Table of perfection doesn`t show dignity as a factor. A trine in predictive work isn`t necessary positive and it`s implications are very much context-dependent. A context of somebody`s current life situation, not one`s natal chart. :smile:

It should since a we are dealing with math, divisions of 30º and a composite chart is computed by finding the midpoint of two planets in a chart or multiple charts. It springs from Uranian astrology. The point being is that it's mathematical or dealing with frequency as John Addey discovered, so if the tropical zodiac is used, then it will have a bearing on a composite chart.
Oh, I`m not into math so I can`t formulate any opinion on this. I simply look at stuff and automatically notice a lot more than most people.
WHat makes me wonder is how a composite planet can change into dignified from two debilitated, like in case of a composite Venus in Libra (where patricular Venuses are in Virgo and Scorpio, respectively). There are probably more examples of it. But I guess, that psychology plays a major and critical role it such dramatic changes. :andy:
Just a sidenote.

One last thing, this is simply a test of Bernadette Brady's predictive technique. How well it works. I thought it would be fun to test, so all of this is in regard to her methodology.

Well, it always proves right to me. I mean the method, because the interpretation itself can be missed, especially if one reads transits of a complete stranger. Take note, that the only information I have about your girlfriend was posted here by you. And it`s close to nothing as far as her current life situation looks like. :smile:

However, as Muchacho stated earlier, this is all coming off the heals of a Saturn return that could be argued is not quite finished. Even if it is finished, the effect affects the predictions are augments them, I would believe.

I`m not sure if I get it right - he meant that Saturn return takes effect slowly? I agree. My own needed exactly two years (and not a day less or more) to start working
BTW, I`ve made a mistake - Saturn transited 20th degree of Sag about two years ago, so your gf had her Saturn return then. I don`t remember exact positions in her chart and I`m too lazy to check them out .:annoyed:

Anyway, thanks for your feedback and updates. It`s a big learning experience to me, because I can test myself :happy:

Cypocryphy

Thank you, DD. I guess you answered a question I had in a private message. I didn't mean to touch a nerve. But if it's, as you say, has good accidental dignity, it would be better to be in a cadent house so as to lessen its impact. I mean, there are so many factors to truly delineate. Actually, I think it would be best if it were succedent and not besieged. I have my reasons for this. If it is angular then it will have a pretty powerful effect in the life of the native, magnifying its essential dignity. But it could be augmented with an auspicious contact by Jupiter, etc.

There are a lot of factors. And horary is, in my opinion, more psychic than astrological and is a system that resembles tarot cards. (My opinion.) Certainly transits at the time the chart is cast has a bearing on earthly matters but "the moment you understand the question" could be different for everyone. Ironically, in my years of doing horary, the same answer usually results with different charts being cast. As if the answer wants to be revealed. It's an interesting facet or niche of astrology but is highly dependent—in my opinion—on one's own spiritual and psychic development. So receptions, dignity, etc. tell the story and some have different systems of operation. Applying aspects sometimes become meaningless with a strong positive reception. There's a little bit of a loosey goosey approach to that practice, even though it is meticulously applied with pedantic adherence of rules. Anyway, I'm rambling.

I want to go back to your predictions, and I'll do that as soon as I get a bit more time. But what you said about Jupiter and Uranus on the Sun I think are brilliant and spot on. :love: I'll go back and give proper feedback. :smile:

I think you are very talented so I want to give you full feedback. :happy::joyful:

To be continued .... :sideways: And thank you!!!! :joyful:

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Update: Native has officially moved into a new residence as of this past weekend.

Muchacho
Now, you mentioned that this person is working. So if you care specifically about how these transits affect career then I would say the Uranus transits will all affect career matters somehow since ASC, Sun and MC are all career related. And the progressions you mentioned are also career related. So maybe there's a change in career?

Natal Sun is rather strong, natal Moon rather weak. So I'd say on a drama scale from 1-10 the Uranus transits are probably less than a 5, the Saturn transit over the Moon could be a10. But then again, Saturn is Moon's dispositor, so that could actually be helpful.

DD
-her natal Saturn is in her 6th whole sign house and this particular house is implied in many transits.
-6th and 10th houses are naturally connected and both are implied in transits. Uranus is transiting her MC and SUN almost simultanously. This Sun rules her 2nd house - again work, career/social standing are naturally connected to material resources and/or self-esteem.

So it looks like an end or a change of a career /social standing. Any change of social standing/career naturally implies changes in daily routines and finances.

2nd+6th+7th+8th+10th

Different working hours? Or no more mate who pays the rent or does the dishes everyday?

Uranus sits in her natal 6th whole sign and Sun in 10th whole sign. SUn rules her 2nd whole sign and Uranus rules her 8th whole sign.

A divorce (or an end of a personal relationship/legal partnership, like a professional connection to an agent/lawyer, a cooperative? )
that consumes a lot of resources and has implications on native`s health/other 6th hs issues, maybe?

And this Solar return emphasizes 6th, 1st+ 7th, 10th and 12th houses. 2nd sr hs in connection to natal 7th. And 8th. Jupiter ( natal MC ruler in natal 10th whole sign on SR AC over natal 6th Placidus cusp) + Saturn-Neptune-Moon cluster + Sun-Uranus-6th cusp connection.

You can check it out for yourself.

The upcoming eclipses in 2019 will affect both her 1st-7th axis AND her 1st ruler with 7th ruler transiting her 7th and conjunct the eplipse in Juanuary.

This is big.

so it looks like a new carreer, social status and job 10+6, that is demanding and might require relocating. Relocating might mean and end of a relationship (because partner doesn`t want or simply can`t relocate) and produce feelings of loneliness, isolation (in a new place and without friends, partner, family?), but also new responsibilities, daily routines and schedules (different time zone? food? working hours?) and being tired because of it.

Okay. Kashtram will have to be added later. But the only problem I think I have is that with a few exceptions, I have no specific dates to the predictions, e.g., DD's SR predictions have dates and/or years. However, I will still provide updates as there's still plenty of time to go.

For me, her "witching hour" is coming up, early November (first week). I predicted a job change and everyone else said something similar. So we'll see if this is the time. She does want a different job. But she's wanted that for awhile. My prediction here is some kind of malfeasance on her part, such as too many arriving late or missing work days without calling, something like that, and it cause her termination.

Knowing her, however, even though it's possible, I don't think it's likely.

Last edited:

muchacho

Update: Native has officially moved into a new residence as of this past weekend.

Okay. Kashtram will have to be added later. But the only problem I think I have is that with a few exceptions, I have no specific dates to the predictions, e.g., DD's SR predictions have dates and/or years. However, I will still provide updates as there's still plenty of time to go.

For me, her "witching hour" is coming up, early November (first week). I predicted a job change and everyone else said something similar. So we'll see if this is the time. She does want a different job. But she's wanted that for awhile. My prediction here is some kind of malfeasance on her part, such as too many arriving late or missing work days without calling, something like that, and it cause her termination.

Knowing her, however, even though it's possible, I don't think it's likely.
Ideally, you should combine different timing techniques. That way you will see certain patterns or overlays that will amplify each other, the building of a perfect storm so to speak, which will make your predictions almost certainties. But that's a lot of work.

Cypocryphy

Ideally, you should combine different timing techniques. That way you will see certain patterns or overlays that will amplify each other, the building of a perfect storm so to speak, which will make your predictions almost certainties. But that's a lot of work.

Yeah. I did that already. You can see some of that in the first page of the thread, by DD. I haven't posted my Uranian method prediction or my solar return or my solar directions or primary directions, for that matter. I just wanted it to be "the Brady Method." But I have OCD'd on this, so yeah :happy: Thanks Muchacho.

Speaking of which, here's my personal chart with progressions and transits.

Attachments

• astro_245at_anonymous_20181030.17212.372777.jpg
    astro_245at_anonymous_20181030.17212.372777.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 27
  • My Chart Dilineated .pdf
    509.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Here, you can see the dates I posted:

2018%20to%202019.png
[/URL][/IMG]

A little hard to read but you can see the timing and dates. It's incomplete so I should probably fill it in soon.

But I said beginning in late October, with :uranus: :conjunct: :sun: & aspecting asc/MC, Uranus will impact your career (job) (She now has to travel a great distance to get to work) and a close affiliation will have an effect on friendships, which could be a new group of friends (she now has completely new roommates whom she does not know) or changing of friends (I think this is all in regard to living with completely new people caused by whom she was previously living with, i.e., one of her other roommates) which will case travel or study that will change habits/routines (she just told me she's changing her schedule completely).

So so far this is proving to be a reliable method despite not using transiting nodes, etc.

Last edited:

muchacho

I actually was thinking about firdaria and profections. The thing with most western methods of prediction is that you can have long periods where nothing is happening. That's why I prefer the vedic Dasha systems. They cover every single moment of your life. It's also rather quick and easy. And it allows you to see your entire life mapped out at a glance. And these two techniques are similar to the vedic Dasha techniques (although less sophisticated/individualized). I haven't been following this thread. So maybe someone already mentioned it. I'll try to catch up soon.

Cypocryphy

I actually was thinking about firdaria and profections. The thing with most western methods of prediction is that you can have long periods where nothing is happening. That's why I prefer the vedic Dasha systems. They cover every single moment of your life. It's also rather quick and easy. And it allows you to see your entire life mapped out at a glance. And these two techniques are similar to the vedic Dasha techniques (although less sophisticated/individualized). I haven't been following this thread. So maybe someone already mentioned it. I'll try to catch up soon.

Timelord systems never work/worked for me so I don't use them. And I have a theory for that. But if you can prove me wrong then that'd be great. I like using specific dates for when things happen. Yet, I'm heavily influenced by Morin. Anyway, I'm just waking up. Thank God it's not halloween yet.

Unfortunately, there are long periods of time when things don't happen. For example, my chart, there was an aspect to my MC by transit and auspicious progressions to nativity but not progressed Moon to make it gel, so to speak. So nothing happened. And that's life. Nothing noteworthy happens for much of it. A lot of it is routine. (My opinion.) But that's why you don't see a lot happen. You can run into dry spells.

Cypocryphy

Okay, so:

DD said:
so it looks like a new carreer, social status and job 10+6, that is demanding and might require relocating. Relocating might mean and end of a relationship (because partner doesn`t want or simply can`t relocate) and produce feelings of loneliness, isolation (in a new place and without friends, partner, family?), but also new responsibilities, daily routines and schedules (different time zone? food? working hours?) and being tired because of it.

I am assuming this is in regard to progressed :jupiter: :square: natal MC right now, perfecting in approximately a week (eight days to be precise). Still in configuration is progressed :moon: :sextile: natal :moon: (progressed :moon: is in :pisces:, which is the 9th house in whole sign but the tenth in Placidus, Koch, etc.) and transiting :uranus: :sextile: natal MC and Asc and :conjunct: natal :sun:. Jupiter transiting is in the 5th house whole sign (interestingly the 5th in Koch but 6th in Placidus, with :scorpio: being intercepted in Koch). Natal :jupiter: is 11th whole sign and 10th otherwise. So we have either a matter of the 10th affecting a 6th house affair resulting in 10th house matters and with the :square: it seems that a change of job against the native's wishes occurs. With Koch, it is a 5th house matter that's affected that causes some change to the matters of the 10th house. (Also, during this time progressed MC is :square: the natal ascendant and progressed :mars: is :trine: the natal MC but progressed MC is :square: progressed :mars: and transiting :neptune: is :conjunct: progressed :moon: right now)

However, if whole sign is used, it gets interesting, because we have an 11th house matter affecting the 5th house resulting in a 10th and 6th house affair. This could mean that the new roommates cause an issue with matters of dating/the dated person, which causes some upset with the job and/or the life habits of the native, perhaps another move or something as disruptive. Perhaps the person being dated moves away and that changes "habits and routines." Either way, with transiting :neptune: there is a significant degree of confusion occurring (though likely would never be admitted to :smile:) throughout this process. The whole process is colored by this Neptunian confusion. Looks messy—pun intended. :biggrin: The 10th can also mean life path, fundamentally. So a radical change in life path as related to self. Forced growth and the letting go of things, perhaps an 11th house matter—another move. And a "daily life" change; could be trigger for many things to change regarding the 5th house as Jupiter in Scorpio has a martian energy—a fifth house fight and break up. Then like dominoes the change occurs in the other areas. I wonder if it will be so profound and dramatic as I make it?

So here's where DD's and my own prediction stand and mine might falter. It seems to me that DD's might be the right interpretation, and if that's the case, whole sign use is supported with this method. I predicted this to occur at the end of December for another reason, that being "an end of a relationship" and "isolation and loneliness." I could be wrong and DD might be referring to some other transit, but this is where I see her prediction lie in space and time.

The "witching hour" approaches :alien:—this whole sequence of events will be triggered with solar, martian and lunar transits, e.g. solar transit's 8th harmonic aspect to the ascendant on the 7th of November. The whole sequence of action, cause and effect will play out until the 23rd of November when same by hard aspect :)square:) to the midheaven occurs and we have a full moon forming same :)square:) to midheaven simultaneously.

Aside from what house system seems to offer the more correct interpretations, there are some good inferences derived so far in matters of the mundane. :sideways:

Last edited:

dd78

It seems to me that DD's might be the right interpretation, and if that's the case, whole sign use is supported with this method. I predicted this to occur at the end of December for another reason, that being "an end of a relationship" and "isolation and loneliness." I could be wrong and DD might be referring to some other transit, but this is where I see her prediction lie in space and time.

I am usually faulty with timing and I don`t see transits etc. as unrelated events happening completely out of a wider context. I rather consider transits to be chains of events. Sometimes these chains are so entangled that one can see only their loose ends (if applicable). So I only check ehpemeris if at least three dynamic aspects are active around the same time.
I`m lazy, I know :tongue:
There are many exceptions to many rules, so I tend to have my eyes open during longer periods of time, but I rather don`t rely on timing technics known to me.

Some transits seem to be rather internal and emotional in their expression (like transits to the Moon or IC or IC ruler etc.)

I guess human psyche is too complicated and so people rarely experience sophisticated emotions in their purest form (unless intensity doesn`t let anything else get to the "surface" =conscious mind) and it`s reflected for example in transits with mixed expression.

Besides, there are sometimes both quantitative and qualitative mixes of positive and negativve emotions (or events connected to them) in the picture.

In Laura`s case there is transit of Saturn-Moon and Saturn-Mercury ( IC ruler) almost at the same time. So along with being forced (square) to make serious or difficult life decisions,/changes and maybe sb. leaving physically and/or saying good-bye to the past. There is some emotional maturity and/or stability involved.

There may be a mix of big changes causing a lot of emotional distress. Big changes cause big emotional stress, even if the change is becoming a president:sideways:

Keep in mind that the events similar to " end of a raletionship" etc. may also refer to the "other guy" you mentioned she was dating :lol:

As to Uranus, I overlooked that he makes a trine to Laura`s AC with multiple hits involved. With trine being stronger than sextile I`d rather see it as "uranian" and fast changes to the relationship area DC, not AC. However, my own undertanding of axes is that always both ends are involved, it`s just that one end sometimes is more involved and manifests as physical changes. There may be suble and more internal changes to the other end of the axis, but these are harder to see or feel by the affected individual himself, not to mention other people.

And since Uranus is heavily involved, I wouldn`t see anything unusual in her suddenly breaking up with the other guy and jumping straight into (more commited or serious because of Saturn`s involvement?) a relationship with somebody else. She may be non-commital at the moment, but she may always change her mind as soon as Uranus leaves her Sun forever (around the end of January, if I`m not mistaken) leading to fast changes in her DC and IC, trining both :)

There`s Jupiter in the picture, but transiting Jupiter will make just a bunch of single hits to many of her planets. It seems to be additional positive characteristic of the time.

I leave aside delineation of Jupiter`s transits to Laura`s chart simply because B. Brady doesn`t give any "vobcabulary entries" involving Jupiter.

B Brady doesn`t give explanations of some other planetary combinations (Jupiter & inner planets) either and in case of progressions these are too important to be left out. I`d rather if she did provide some explanation. Some combinations are contained in case studies, but it`s rather unsatisfactory to me since case studies are about cetrain people and their charts, so may not apply to others.:sad:

This is why I also omitted Jupiter-Venus opposition in SR chart with both planets angular.

There are also other things B. Brady didn`t pay attention to in that book. So I`m helpless here. :pinched:

I haven't posted my Uranian method prediction or my solar return or my solar directions or primary directions, for that matter.
Can you explain what the Uranian method is about?
I`m familiar with profections and directions and how to combine profections with SR charts, but this is generally all I know. I can`t delineate them, so I only look at emphasized planets/points.

Aside from what house system seems to offer the more correct interpretations, there are some good inferences derived so far in matters of the mundane.

I`ve noticed this type of inter-references in many charts. If I encounter these, I take it as a confirmation of an influence, whether it`s mundane-natal or Placidus/Koch/Whatever-Whole sign :happy:

I also discovered some time ago that any amount of possible delineations (both negative and positive) of the same influence may apply to one person/chart and one doesn`t necessarily cancel another.:smile:

I`ll catch up with replies to other posts as soon as I can.
cu