Will I receive an answer?

TamaraL

I have applied for a job in the cultural sector earlier this summer and according to the institution's website, I should have received an answer by August (early to mid-August). However, I haven't received an answer (and I have sent them an email already but received an automated response). I tried to avoid horary for the past summer, because patience leads to positive answers but recently asked a new question:

Question: Will I receive an answer from institution x?

I consider this a 10th house position as this is my chosen field-career path.

The asc degree is 0 (which is what worries me here, I am not sure whether the chart is valid) ....

querent= asc: Capricorn= Saturn retrograde is placed in the first house in his own sign.

or the moon is my main significator here placed in cancer in house 7th in Cancer.

quesited = career=house 10th:Libra =Venus placed inside the 10th H

Venus sextile Saturn?

p.s. I am not interested to know if I will be accepted/ rejected, but mostly if I will receive a reply from them. I cannot understand why they haven't responded.

p.s 2. I am currently having my Saturn's return

Attachments

• Will I receive an answer?.jpg
    Will I receive an answer?.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Sunrise

Question: Will I receive an answer from institution x?

The asc degree is 0 (which is what worries me here, I am not sure whether the chart is valid) ....

p.s. I am not interested to know if I will be accepted/ rejected, but mostly if I will receive a reply from them. I cannot understand why they haven't responded.

I believe that you Will receive an answer

the chart is valid

waybread

The early degree rising can mean that "It's too soon to tell," and it's dodgy to place too much faith on the rising sign because if your question were actually earlier than the time you used in your chart, then the previous sign would indicate you, the querent.

Saturn in the first house is one of those indicators that matters will not go the way you hope. I would put a communication as a third house matter. I note that the moon applies to a trine with its significator Jupiter. But because the moon is the faster-moving planet, it looks like you would be the one to contact them first.

You actually look pretty strong in this chart, with both the moon and Saturn angular and domiciled. But if there was a lot of competition for this job, it still might mean someone else got it.

Delays can happen for all kinds of reasons, like funding uncertainties or candidate #1 taking his/her time to give the employer a firm response to the offer.

I hope it goes well for you. Please let us know what happens.

Last edited:

TamaraL

tikana, waybread and Sunrise,

thank you all for your help on my chart-issue!
I still have no answer from them (its 10 days now, since the horary question) so it will remain a mystery. I am focusing on yoga & remain calm. Whatever will be, will be.

thank you :)!

TamaraL

Hello again,

I have a new question: Do you think it is appropriate to ask a new horary on the same subject? Since this chart has an early degree...

waybread

At this point, I don't think you need a new chart so much as real contact with this institution. Maybe phone them, just to understand why the delay?

TamaraL

Yes. Its mostly a career issue (10th house) from my perspective. Its a job application in the cultural sector (not voluntary/internship) & the institution is based abroad.

TamaraL

Moon to venus should have produced smth

Its a tricky situation- unusual field. There is no normalcy here. I will probably send them another email/call them. They haven't answered the first email like a month ago. Thank you for your interest tikana!

muchacho

Hello again,

I have a new question: Do you think it is appropriate to ask a new horary on the same subject? Since this chart has an early degree...
Yeah, I wouldn't put much faith in this chart. ASC 0deg34min! If you still want to read it, then your situation doesn't look so good anyway, literally every single malefic in H1. No aspect between L1 and L10. And Moon will oppose Pluto before applying to Venus (L10).

Chrysalis

Your going to end up being the one to reach back out to them reluctantly.

Moon trine your L3 jup which your L3 exalts. But i still don't see you getting anywhere.

TamaraL

Your going to end up being the one to reach back out to them reluctantly.

Moon trine your L3 jup which your L3 exalts. But i still don't see you getting anywhere.

The ball is in their court. I decided to not reach back. The deadline for this was early summer. Usually, they email you even if it is a no. Its just weird and unprofessional. The funny thing is I didn't use astrology all these months because I didn't want to know what was going to happen. The Universe plays interesting games :)

Last edited:

TamaraL

Yeah, I wouldn't put much faith in this chart. ASC 0deg34min! If you still want to read it, then your situation doesn't look so good anyway, literally every single malefic in H1. No aspect between L1 and L10. And Moon will oppose Pluto before applying to Venus (L10).

Hello muchacho , thanks for your interest I just saw this message. Yeah I am an amateur in astrology that is why I asked whether the chart is valid. Personally, I believe at the time of the question they had not decided for an applicant. Thats why the early asc.

muchacho

Hello muchacho , thanks for your interest I just saw this message. Yeah I am an amateur in astrology that is why I asked whether the chart is valid. Personally, I believe at the time of the question they had not decided for an applicant. Thats why the early asc.
I'd say if you are really serious about this then you should call them. If not, then this may actually explain the early ASC.