Help Me Please Experts here

siboney

I've been trying to figure out what to do with my life.. I personally think that I am more of a sentimental and emotional person, but somehow
I ended up studying law..this is another story, but right now I'm running out of time..
Would the experts here be so kind as to tell me as a 25 years old confused person what would suit me better than law? I like to try to pursue advertising, if that's ok by the chart.. :p
THANKS

My birth data is as follows:
I am a girl born on August 29, 1981, in Kaohsiung, Taiwan (22.42N, 120.25E, time zone is negative eight(-)
the time is 07:15 am
Thank you very much I really appreciate it

siboney

I am a girl born in Kaohsiung, Taiwan (22.42N, 120.25E, time zone is negative eight(-)
Thank you very much I really appreciate it

Arian Maverick

Siboney, if you post your natal data here or PM it to me, I would be glad to create/upload your natal chart to the forums...I can even black out your personal information, if you wish :wink:

Arian Maverick

siboney

I am a girl born in Kaohsiung, Taiwan (22.42N, 120.25E, time zone is negative eight(-8))
Thank you very much I really appreciate it :p

wilsontc

Staff member
future goals

siboney,

To see your future goals in a chart, take a look at the house your North node (future goals) is in. In your chart, your North node is focused in the 11th house (friends, also other people's self-expression), so you have a life goal of helpin out other people to express themselves in some way. Frequently this indicates a focus on humanitarian projects of some kind. In addition, Leo (self-expression, also hobbies) modifies your North node, so you need to express yourself through helping others to express themselves. This indicates that you need to get noticed for your helping out of other people.

Since you have an unaspected (strong energy) stellium (collection of energy) of Saturn (duty, also career) conjunct (energy is combined with) Jupiter (expansion, also law) conjunct Venus (relationships), you do not "connect in" to these energies. However, these energies ARE there and are powerful. You have the ability to build a career in law relating to others...just remember to help other people express themselves somehow in your legal career!

Putting it all together astrologically,

Tim

siboney

Re: future goals

wilsontc said:
siboney,

To see your future goals in a chart, take a look at the house your North node (future goals) is in. In your chart, your North node is focused in the 11th house (friends, also other people's self-expression), so you have a life goal of helpin out other people to express themselves in some way. Frequently this indicates a focus on humanitarian projects of some kind. In addition, Leo (self-expression, also hobbies) modifies your North node, so you need to express yourself through helping others to express themselves. This indicates that you need to get noticed for your helping out of other people.

Since you have an unaspected (strong energy) stellium (collection of energy) of Saturn (duty, also career) conjunct (energy is combined with) Jupiter (expansion, also law) conjunct Venus (relationships), you do not "connect in" to these energies. However, these energies ARE there and are powerful. You have the ability to build a career in law relating to others...just remember to help other people express themselves somehow in your legal career!

Putting it all together astrologically,

Tim

Thank you very much Tim.. but recently I've been looking into
advertising too, would that be kind of helping people or
expressing myself?

C Jayne

siboney said:
I am a girl born in Kaohsiung, Taiwan (22.42N, 120.25E, time zone is negative eight(-8))

siboney--

:( When were you born? Month, day, year?

-- CJ

siboney

C Jayne said:
siboney said:

siboney--

:( When were you born? Month, day, year?

-- CJ
Sorry, I was born on August 29, 1981

Arian Maverick

Thanks, Siboney! Here's your natal chart:

Arian Maverick

P.S. The coordinates Astrodienst provided for Kaohsiung, Taiwan didn't match the coordinates you gave us...hopefully, this will not alter your natal chart drastically :wink:

Kite

HI Siboney. I happen to work in advertising so hopefully I can give you a sense how it might work for you.

First advertising is about reach (Gemini), communicating a message (Mercury) persuasion (Jupiter) and developing image (Neptune).

With Gemini on your Midheaven, this is a good indication of being in the field and perhaps working the media side. Mercury is is 12 in Virgo conjuncting the ascendant which puts you a little bit behind the scenes breaking down the pieces required for the campaign. Production/Traffic are also good places to start that would utilize your organiztional/accounting skills and is in fact where most start in the career after college.

You could also work account services as your strong first house in Libra gives you the basis of seeing from your clients point of view as well as your own, however, I caution you that you to avoid promising things you can't deliver which you might want to do since Mercury squares Neptune which opposes your Midheaven and rules your 7th house. I could see you struggling with integrity issues either in advertising or law with this aspect although your Juptier/Saturn conjunction with Pluto and Venus will be a strong offsetting factor for you.

With Uranus in Scorpio in the 3rd house conjunct BML and opposing Chiron in Taurus in 8, and squaring your Sun/Moon in 12, I sense a struggle with your ideals conflicting with the reality of the business. This statment I could make for Law or Advertising. I think a big lesson will be that it matters more about how you approach the issues at hand than how the field does. You can have integrity, you can push the envelope with your own thinking and do your best to present it in a way that is win-win for everyone involved. Again, this works for both fields.

Also, you can eventually choose projects/clients you believe in. To illustrate this point, I'm going to give you the Sabian reading for the point opposite your Sun/Moon conjunction midpoint that is described in the t-square above. This is where you will outlet much of the tension put forth by the t-square. This will occur in your 6th house of work.

152__(2°)
A LARGE WHITE CROSS STANDS ALONE ON TOP OF A HIGH HILL Dominance of environment through individualistic self-realization. Eminence at the cost of struggle. Full self-assurance.
___*When positive, the degree is an utterly selfless enlistment in some dramatic service for the ultimate welfare of humankind, and when negative, witless dogmatism and misdirected efforts for causes of great pretension but little real worth.

So the point here is that YOU have to believe in your project/client/product in terms of the benefit to the customers or the carrying out of justice.

Kite

Kite

Sorry the Sabian I gave you was the the reading for the actual midpoint of your Sun/Moon conjunction. The moon is applying so this is an important reading for that aspect in the 12th house. The polarity reading I was wanting to also give you is as follows:

332__(2°)
SQUIRREL,SHOWING HUMAN ACUMEN,HIDES FROM HUNTER Instinct of self-preservation as a basis for greater realization. Lifting of self to surer foundations. Transference.
___*When positive, the degree is an intelligent independence of spirit and a consequent real gift for setting the conditions for all personal participation in events, and when negative, self-debasing timidity.

This says you have some control over your destiny in that you can choose the situations you put yourself in. You can create the conditions that will satisfy the previous Sabian reading of your Sun/Moon midpoint.

Kite

siboney

Kite said:
HI Siboney. I happen to work in advertising so hopefully I can give you a sense how it might work for you.

First advertising is about reach (Gemini), communicating a message (Mercury) persuasion (Jupiter) and developing image (Neptune).

With Gemini on your Midheaven, this is a good indication of being in the field and perhaps working the media side. Mercury is is 12 in Virgo conjuncting the ascendant which puts you a little bit behind the scenes breaking down the pieces required for the campaign. Production/Traffic are also good places to start that would utilize your organiztional/accounting skills and is in fact where most start in the career after college.

You could also work account services as your strong first house in Libra gives you the basis of seeing from your clients point of view as well as your own, however, I caution you that you to avoid promising things you can't deliver which you might want to do since Mercury squares Neptune which opposes your Midheaven and rules your 7th house. I could see you struggling with integrity issues either in advertising or law with this aspect although your Juptier/Saturn conjunction with Pluto and Venus will be a strong offsetting factor for you.

With Uranus in Scorpio in the 3rd house conjunct BML and opposing Chiron in Taurus in 8, and squaring your Sun/Moon in 12, I sense a struggle with your ideals conflicting with the reality of the business. This statment I could make for Law or Advertising. I think a big lesson will be that it matters more about how you approach the issues at hand than how the field does. You can have integrity, you can push the envelope with your own thinking and do your best to present it in a way that is win-win for everyone involved. Again, this works for both fields.

Also, you can eventually choose projects/clients you believe in. To illustrate this point, I'm going to give you the Sabian reading for the point opposite your Sun/Moon conjunction midpoint that is described in the t-square above. This is where you will outlet much of the tension put forth by the t-square. This will occur in your 6th house of work.

152__(2°)
A LARGE WHITE CROSS STANDS ALONE ON TOP OF A HIGH HILL Dominance of environment through individualistic self-realization. Eminence at the cost of struggle. Full self-assurance.
___*When positive, the degree is an utterly selfless enlistment in some dramatic service for the ultimate welfare of humankind, and when negative, witless dogmatism and misdirected efforts for causes of great pretension but little real worth.

So the point here is that YOU have to believe in your project/client/product in terms of the benefit to the customers or the carrying out of justice.

Kite

THank you.. I have a question.. when you say account services..
what do you mean by that? :p

Kite

when you say account services..
what do you mean by that?

Account Management where you work directly with the client to manage his business. Suggest you do some research on the field before commiting yourself to it. A good book is called Ogilvy on Advertising.

siboney

Kite said:
when you say account services..
what do you mean by that?

Account Management where you work directly with the client to manage his business. Suggest you do some research on the field before commiting yourself to it. A good book is called Ogilvy on Advertising.
Thank you..

Does anybody else have any more input? I also have another question..
Can anyone tell from my chart that if I am going to become a work
oriented person or relationship oriented person?

Natasha

Taiwan - very nice place went there in July. Have a family member teaching over there I visited. Will go back.

You not running out of time by any stretch of the imagination.

I know many people who sucessully changed career direction several times right up to being in their fifties.

You would find each area will somehow compliment the next.

Like if you worked in law then went to advertising you would be a gem with that legal knowledge

I dont give astrological readings on line

But I will say have a look at your chart - everything is on the left hand side. I understand this is an image of you experiancing the world from YOUR perspective ie giving out rather than taking in is the Overall theme.

Your Sun & moon are conjunct - your balsamic cycle read up about that.

Both your luminaries are in the 12th - read up on that too - its usually shows some issues for you from the family line - this is not bad or good it just is. You can tap into this for resources. It plays out in all ways
I have a cousin who is a fashion designer with a stellium in the 12th. Several generations / people of our family wanted to be a fashion designed but didnt. This girl did it.

You have quite a bit of Libra & saturn in the 1st & some planets in the 3rd. Law could be an area you may have some aptitude for but its needs to be because you want to.
Otherwisec I suggest you see an astrologer maybe try a Chinese and a western astrologer also.