Lost Cat

gamzatti

I wonder if there is anyone who could help me with this.My daughter has lost her cat,he jumped from the balcony of her 1st floor flat on 15th Jan.Trouble is this is not his permanent home which is 25miles away in a house and garden.So he must have been pretty much lost straight away.He was first noticed missing at 4.30 in the afternoon when the kids came home from school as they go to school in that area.They naturally are distraught as they all love him very much.My daughter has been in the habit of taking the cats with her when she goes to the flat to clean but they don't go out.Cat's name is Fluffy,and he is white with blue nose and ear tips and grey tail and very long thick fur.
We have hunted high and low,put up notices,in fact daughter friends and family have walked the streets calling and done everything possible.Most worrying has been the very cold and snowy weather can he survive?
I have made a chart on astrodienst but cannot upload it each time I try end up losing all info I've posted and I've given a lot of detail in the hope it helps.So this is the relevant data.
Time 4.30pm.Southend-on-sea Essex (Oe43 51n33) Asc Cancer 6th house ruler Capricorn.Planets in 6th are Sun Pluto Mercury Venus.Moon is in 9th house.Sorry for my inability to make chart posting work.I have done it before but on another computer.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_fluffy.60644.12075.gif
    astro_2gw_04_fluffy.60644.12075.gif
    47.6 KB · Views: 26

gamzatti

fantastic .Someone had been feeding him for the last few days and got in touch with the cats protection league who found him through missing cats web site.
All the family are very very happy.

Still even though the outcome is known it might still be worthwhile for someone to try and see what they can find through the chart,which I have to say took me ages to post.

The tarot showed me the outcome 10ofcups which on my deck shows a cat sleeping by the hearth in front of the fire,so at first I thought we would get him back,then doubted,but tarot was right after all.:happy:

meg96

This is one of my favorite posts I've ever seen on here HAHAHAHAH. I'm glad you got your cat back!! So interesting to see astrology used for so many different things.

gamzatti

I am glad you appreciated this.It gave me lots of pleasure to be able to write the happy outcome.I just wish I could make head or tail of the chart.:innocent:

meg96

I am glad you appreciated this.It gave me lots of pleasure to be able to write the happy outcome.I just wish I could make head or tail of the chart.:innocent:

Don't worry... me too!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I promise you, if the day comes that I can trust myself to be able to do this.... I am returning here on first order of business. Well, maybe second. I think I'll make a chart for my dog first. :lol: