Pluto in 3rd house, with Saturn Return on the way! What other energies can help?

soratothamax

Woo! I haven't been here in awhile.

I've been observing my Transit chart recently and I'm deeply paranoid. I don't know if this has to do with Pluto being in my 3rd house. But my knowledge of Pluto is that it rules death. Saturn has similarly ruled death.

I'm deeply afraid of dying by car accident or having to have surgery and die that way. I'm so afraid, I barely like to drive anywhere anymore. This isn't helped by my natal Saturn, which sits in this house and already makes me a prude when driving. :unsure:

I'm doubly afraid because my Saturn return is supposed to be coming up. I know Saturn will enter Capricorn at the end of this year. From what I know, Saturn usually causes significant hardship. Natal Saturn conjunct transit Saturn AND Pluto. That just spells disaster for me. :crying:

And Pluto and Saturn are going to stay there awhile.

I was so afraid, I got me a therapist. But she was horrible and charged me a lot to boot. She did not help me one bit and in fact made things worse.

My sister might have to have surgery for her fibroids, which are so huge she looks pregnant, and I'm really scared because her iron is low. We are both pretty young and she is paranoid too. She's my twin sister, so our charts are pretty similar. I'm paranoid she's going to die during this transit period. This would be really difficult because we roommate and rely on each other for support. We just escaped an abusive home situation and now face negative thoughts and severe paranoia and she faces surgery. I might have to have a similar operation for the same reason. :eek:

We also don't live in a very safe neighborhood. It's near an inner city, and it's not safe to walk at night, not even around 5pm. We've had several break ins with our car, which has been terrifying. Some precious items were stolen (lesson learned about leaving things in there). I live with a smoker, and my sister and I are afraid of developing lung diseases at this time because she smokes in the house. She has no respect about it, but we rely on her to help us financially, so we don't have much say in the matter.

Some close friends and neighbors have already died during this period. And it has been deeply traumatizing for me.

The other energies I'm seeing in my chart don't seem to help. :pinched: Saturn is transiting the second, and my paycheck is just horrible. I only get health insurance 10 months throughout the year (The US doesn't have free healthcare). I feel like I have to pinch every single coin. I've been doing several temp jobs just to make ends meet and trying to look for other stable work. I'm feeling a lot of pressure to, but can't seem to find the energy.

Uranus is in my 6th house, making stable work hard to come by. That's not going to leave that house for a while either.

To add injury, Neptune is in my 4th house, draining my energy. My mother has Cancer, my grandmother is ill, and I feel like they expect me to take care of them (one of them being the abuser). Mars is there too.

So far, things don't seem to be looking too positive in my transit chart. I'm not sure if anyone else can spot any positive energies, but if you can, can you help steer me in that direction? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Anyone else experience their Saturn return in the 3rd house? Or Pluto in the 3rd house?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_85_my_chart_2017713.14982.61135.jpg
    astro_24gw_85_my_chart_2017713.14982.61135.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

katydid

Tr Jupiter is entering the 12th, and will be your guardian angel. You should be safe.

Tr Pluto is trine your Sun and sextile itself and your Moon. So you are stronger than you realize. Your spiritual foundation has fortified you.

And there is NOTHING about the Pluto in the 3rd that indicates death by car accidents.

In your chart, Pluto rules the 1st and the 5th. Those are ruling creativity, love, heart chakra and physical strength. Nothing relating to death or accidents.

I think the Pluto in the 3rd is describing your sister's surgery. It is transformation and healing---not death.

So you can get back behind the wheel. Especially if you are looking for a job. Uranus in the 6th can help you get sudden new opportunities. Don't give up.

Tr Neptune is on your Mars. That might be why you are experiencing so many fears. It can create free floating anxiety, that is not based on reality. :unsure:

You can overcome those fears by way of positive routines/steps/affirmations/prayers :love:

Neptune/Mars can make one feel overwhelmed/tired/weak. So you must fight against that by breaking away from people trying to zap your energy. Mars in the 4th, being the family. You need to begin making some breaks from those that are burdening you. Find ways to create your own path, your own life, slowly, steadily. :ninja:

soratothamax

Tr Jupiter is entering the 12th, and will be your guardian angel. You should be safe.

Tr Pluto is trine your Sun and sextile itself and your Moon. So you are stronger than you realize. Your spiritual foundation has fortified you.

And there is NOTHING about the Pluto in the 3rd that indicates death by car accidents.

In your chart, Pluto rules the 1st and the 5th. Those are ruling creativity, love, heart chakra and physical strength. Nothing relating to death or accidents.

I think the Pluto in the 3rd is describing your sister's surgery. It is transformation and healing---not death.

So you can get back behind the wheel. Especially if you are looking for a job. Uranus in the 6th can help you get sudden new opportunities. Don't give up.

Tr Neptune is on your Mars. That might be why you are experiencing so many fears. It can create free floating anxiety, that is not based on reality. :unsure:

You can overcome those fears by way of positive routines/steps/affirmations/prayers :love:

Neptune/Mars can make one feel overwhelmed/tired/weak. So you must fight against that by breaking away from people trying to zap your energy. Mars in the 4th, being the family. You need to begin making some breaks from those that are burdening you. Find ways to create your own path, your own life, slowly, steadily. :ninja:

Thank you! This was really helpful. And I didn't even expect it so quickly!

I also always thought when Jupiter is in the 12th (or anything in the 12th), my luck is hiding away or something.

Neptune is really doing me a job. It makes me feel lost and unsure.

I just have to dive into my strengths and not let this burdening paranoia get to me.

Thank you so much once again. I sometimes need outsiders to help me read things I can't. :smile:

Last edited:

soratothamax

Okay I found something else really burdening. I'm sorry, I have some serious anxiety and paranoia that I'm really trying to work out.

But I'm still concerned about that transit Pluto conjunct natal Saturn. I have read that it produces quite a bit of financial hardships and that there may be a threat of loss. :eek:

I'm scared about what this loss could mean.

I can't see the aspect clearly on my chart, and I'm not sure if it's started yet. But a direct conjunct could mean disaster.

What could this mean?

It's like I'm too afraid to be positive because I'm afraid of being let down. Does that have to do with Saturn or Pluto's aspect to Jupiter in the 12th?

Last edited: