Whats your most difficult aspect/s you've had to deal with in your chart ?

Chrysalis

Threads been derailed ....so ive deleted OP, mods just delete this thread please, this is the last time i start a thread on here, they all turn into battle grounds.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Mars square Venus. I'm gonna say that one because of all Mars is connected to in my chart by major aspect...Pluto, Uranus, Neptune, Mercury, my moon conjunction. I'm a whole mess. Venus aspects Jupiter. They're on my Ac and Mc

Chrysalis

Mars square Venus. I'm gonna say that one because of all Mars is connected to in my chart by major aspect...Pluto, Uranus, Neptune, Mercury, my moon conjunction. I'm a whole mess. Venus aspects Jupiter. They're on my Ac and Mc

Are you able to tell your story as to why this is ?

Just choose your worst, which is what ive bravely done.

Lykanized

Are you able to tell your story as to why this is ?

Just choose your worst, which is what ive bravely done.
Want me to? I feel like I've spilled my guts many times on this forum and last time I had a major break down I was judged pretty harshly by you and AppLeo or whatever his name is

Chrysalis

Want me to? I feel like I've spilled my guts many times on this forum and last time I had a major break down I was judged pretty harshly by you and AppLeo or whatever his name is

Well that was the point of opening the thread to share worst aspect stories.

When have i meant to have judged you harshly ?...one post from you (i wont mention) i was actually genuinely concerned.

Don't share then...its fine.

Lykanized

That being said, if anyone has ever resonated with me, I love helping people as best I can and darkness is the gateway to light

Chrysalis

Well AppLeo said people with mental illnesses shouldn't even have their words considered and you sided with him, so. That's why I'd be selective as to who exactly I direct my story to. I have a long one, a dark one, but I'm not gonna share it with anyone who's ignorant

I doubt i sided with him, as im not that sort of person, maybe you took my reply back to him...(whatever it was) the wrong way.

If you think im ignorant don't share simple.

Omg the sh*t ive been through, would that really make me ignorant...hmm, no....but anyway its fine.

INFACT...i laid into apps and had a fall out quite a few times on here, due to how he was about certain topics..im no ones puppet by far.

Last edited:

Lykanized

I'll share. Beware it may be convoluted. Actually, knowing myself I can guarantee it'll be convoluted. It'll take me a little time to get into it, though, but I'll be back

Btw, I never said you were ignorant for the **** you've been through, but I find it very surprising you'd consider someone weak for being suicidal

Whoam1

No she's upset she's looking her site. Members like ct app and blaze are fading out and it feelsdifferent to her.

Chrysalis

Whoami im not upset at all, i don't get upset over such trivial things, and im not on about people leaving this site, im on about the overall energetic feel has changed around here, each thread turns into a battle ground most times, and the chat thread has changed into a place to discuss your chart, the chat thread was once fun. But i've now just gone back to horary side mainly, so its all good.

Im just not happy with Lykanized accusing me of referring to her as weak "but I find it very surprising you'd consider someone weak for being suicidal" im actually right now hunting on the chat thread for this specific post/s of hers, and my comment to her (20 mins in still can't find it, maybe her post got deleted)...but i did come across whoami and bostonguys pics they'd posted that id missed, and buff indeed : P

whoami Synastry for what aggression ?, you know what there's a lot of s*** stirring been done around here, and i know whos to blame, im not even mentioning no names, but i know who it is for sure.(and i dnt mean you or even lykanized btw) Ive got no issue with Lykanized i think she's cool, so doing a synastry looking for the aggression between us is totally unnecessary.

Thanks for sharing your birth details Lykanized, but im personally not one to share mine, my birth chart is very personal, on the odd occasion on here, i may share a few aspects but thats all your getting...i feel you can tell way too much about a person from their chart, and i don't like to feel exposed like that, only one person on here has seen my chart through PM...and that was only because i trusted them 100% enough to share.

Anyway this threads an absolute train wreck now it needs deleting.

Last edited:

LisaDiane

I don't think this thread is a train wreck -- it reads like there were some misunderstandings that needed to get sorted out, and everyone was very civil (although maybe hurt)....to me, it looks like you guys aired some things out and set the record straight - AND I think this is a very interesting question!!

For ME, I will admit that I am only JUST beginning to understand true astrology, and haven't made it through my whole chart just yet, but from what I've found so far....I have to post two, because I think they are feeding off of eachother and working to block any real peace and contentment I could feel....

Venus (Virgo) square Ascendant (Sagittarius) and Sun (Libra) square Mars (Capricorn)

I am starting to think that these two aspects are at the root of most of my emotional PAIN that I just cannot control - I have struggled my entire life with anorexia and BDD, and as I've worked very hard with journaling, affirmations, Inner Child work (only a little), NOTHING will keep the Venus sq AS from believing that my only worth is how attractive I am to my significant other - and I think my Sun sq Mars takes the FEAR in that and just RUNS with it, ringing alarm bells all along the way.
And there is NO amount of reassurance my husband can give me, I always need MORE, or need to MAKE SURE....it's like a drug fix, I can't settle my mind without it. And I don't even believe him - I look at myself, and I'm sure he's lying, he has to be - and I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin if I don't get away....or starve myself.

So I don't know which of those is the worst - probably the Venus square AS, because I think it's singular function in my life is to warn me that I am falling FAR short of being attractive enough to have any value, and I have never been able to control it.
At least the Sun square Mars has lots of other positive energy and can be a benefit, and I kind of know how to direct it.

There could be others that I discover as I go along, but knowing the pain that I have every day from those two aspects, I doubt there is any more difficult aspect in my chart...
If anyone has any advice on how to control or "transform" the negative energy from that Venus square AS, I'd be so happy to hear it!

Whoam1

Neptune. No aspects. Is it really strong or really weak? I can't tell. I'm leaning toward strong in fact overbearing as it Conj. The South side of the lunar nodal axis

ardentika

Prolly Saturn opposite Mars and Moon square Venus. Oh.. the moon and venus is still ongoing in my life. It's so goddamn hard for me to express my love. It's like inside I'm screaming "I LOVE YOU , you are so important to me, I'm so blessed to have you in my life" and outside people just see 😒
It's so hard. I'm not sure that's caused by that square tho, I'm just guessing.
Saturn opposite Mars PLUS Saturn on Asc and Mars on Dc has left me paralyzed many times. It's a mental torture at times. -_-

Lykanized

Whoami im not upset at all, i don't get upset over such trivial things, and im not on about people leaving this site, im on about the overall energetic feel has changed around here, each thread turns into a battle ground most times, and the chat thread has changed into a place to discuss your chart, the chat thread was once fun. But i've now just gone back to horary side mainly, so its all good.

Im just not happy with Lykanized accusing me of referring to her as weak "but I find it very surprising you'd consider someone weak for being suicidal" im actually right now hunting on the chat thread for this specific post/s of hers, and my comment to her (20 mins in still can't find it, maybe her post got deleted)...but i did come across whoami and bostonguys pics they'd posted that id missed, and buff indeed : P

whoami Synastry for what aggression ?, you know what there's a lot of s*** stirring been done around here, and i know whos to blame, im not even mentioning no names, but i know who it is for sure.(and i dnt mean you or even lykanized btw) Ive got no issue with Lykanized i think she's cool, so doing a synastry looking for the aggression between us is totally unnecessary.

Thanks for sharing your birth details Lykanized, but im personally not one to share mine, my birth chart is very personal, on the odd occasion on here, i may share a few aspects but thats all your getting...i feel you can tell way too much about a person from their chart, and i don't like to feel exposed like that, only one person on here has seen my chart through PM...and that was only because i trusted them 100% enough to share.

Anyway this threads an absolute train wreck now it needs deleting.
No need to take it as an accusation, babe. That's a very defensive attitude. If you want me to find the post, I can. If I misunderstood I accept that, but it wasn't an accusation. I've had a hard life and I'm not sharing it with people who will only misunderstand

I honestly don't care about your birth details either, but I don't judge people bases on their charts

Last edited:

Lykanized

AppLeo said this and you agreed and in your initial post you also called it the easy way out. Why someone would think that could help someone dealing with suicidal ideation is beyond me. That does imply thinking it's weak so you can understand where I'm coming from

"It is the easy way out. If people's lives are so difficult with the mental illness, then it's easy to just take your life because you don't have to fight anymore."

I've fought more than either of you understand. Just because I was suicidal doesn't mean I was being weak. I was dealing with a lot. That's misunderstanding me and I don't like that

Last edited:

Lykanized

Well, I suppose it's the nature of forums to change as new people come in. If you want to change the energy, you have the power to contribute to it too. Which isn't an accusation that you don't, but just because the same people aren't conversing with you doesn't mean you can't contribute energy yourself or start new conversations along the lines of what you want to see on the forum

People are here for different reasons so if you want certain energy that others aren't providing, you can do so yourself too and you never know what'll happen

Last edited: