How To Kill A Gemini? (Slow and painful in his mind)

milkywaygirl

maybe you think the person is unfair because you're not getting what you want out of them? everyone is entitled to their own way of being and acting (even if you don't agree with them), and if their actions annoy you, thats more your problem and not theirs.

deanna

Dear Jenna Jupiter:

just to lighten things a little:

Take a look at my funny thread called 'Enemies'. I will repaste it in your thread:

Enemies
I thought we could all use a smile so I want to share a page from the book “Secrets From A Stargazers Notebook” By Debbi Kempton-Smith. It’s a very witty astrology book that is a wonderful read.

Enemies

This time they’ve gone too far. Drive any sign stark, slobbering loony in seconds by following this guide:

Aries – Be kind to their enemies. Display no passion. Act like you don’t like them

Taurus – Spend their money, eat their food, borrow stuff, don’t return it, and tell them to hurry. Change the objects around their house when they are not looking; just move everything a few inches from their normal spot.

Gemini-Bore them to tears with long monologues about your emotional life. Don’t talk to them at all. Monopolize them at a party so they can’t move about and talk to anyone else.

Cancer – insult their mothers. Criticize their homes; warn them that they might lose their jobs or that a highway is going to be built running through their house.

Leo-Teach them something that they do not know about. Ignore them. Forget to introduce them. Chuckle at their taste.

Virgo-Whine a lot. Mess up their homes, wreck their schedules, rip off the box tops, lose the cap to the toothpaste. Smell bad.

Libra-Say “It’s up to you” a lot. Take them to ugly places. Act gross in public. Wipe your nose on your sleeve in full view. Criticize their mates. Refuse to argue with them.

Scorpio-Ask personal questions. Know too much. Be more successful than they are and don’t brag about it; it kills them.

Sagittarius-Give them lots of responsibility. Travel more than they do. Point out their lack of realism in their philosophies. Invite them to bogus functions. Make them wear clothes they hate.

Capricorn-You organize everything-they fell useless. Remind them of their lowly position. Embarrass them in public.

Aquarius-show off. Get personal and intimate. Insist they phone thirteen times a day to inform you of their exact movements. Take them for granted.

Pisces-Tell them to get a grip on themselves, that they are wallowing in self-pity. Meet them in bright, noisy, crowded places like the underground or Time Square.

I can relate to the Leo – Its very rude not to provide introductions when meeting others.

Input anyone? I love the wit.

- De

Last edited:

blueheron

deanna said:
Dear Jenna Jupiter:

just to lighten things a little:

Take a look at my funny thread called 'Enemies'. I will repaste it in your thread:

Enemies
I thought we could all use a smile so I want to share a page from the book “Secrets From A Stargazers Notebook” By Debbi Kempton-Smith. It’s a very witty astrology book that is a wonderful read.

Enemies

This time they’ve gone too far. Drive any sign stark, slobbering loony in seconds by following this guide:

Aries – Be kind to their enemies. Display no passion. Act like you don’t like them

Taurus – Spend their money, eat their food, borrow stuff, don’t return it, and tell them to hurry. Change the objects around their house when they are not looking; just move everything a few inches from their normal spot.

Gemini-Bore them to tears with long monologues about your emotional life. Don’t talk to them at all. Monopolize them at a party so they can’t move about and talk to anyone else.

Cancer – insult their mothers. Criticize their homes; warn them that they might lose their jobs or that a highway is going to be built running through their house.

Leo-Teach them something that they do not know about. Ignore them. Forget to introduce them. Chuckle at their taste.

Virgo-Whine a lot. Mess up their homes, wreck their schedules, rip off the box tops, lose the cap to the toothpaste. Smell bad.

Libra-Say “It’s up to you” a lot. Take them to ugly places. Act gross in public. Wipe your nose on your sleeve in full view. Criticize their mates. Refuse to argue with them.

Scorpio-Ask personal questions. Know too much. Be more successful than they are and don’t brag about it; it kills them.

Sagittarius-Give them lots of responsibility. Travel more than they do. Point out their lack of realism in their philosophies. Invite them to bogus functions. Make them wear clothes they hate.

Capricorn-You organize everything-they fell useless. Remind them of their lowly position. Embarrass them in public.

Aquarius-show off. Get personal and intimate. Insist they phone thirteen times a day to inform you of their exact movements. Take them for granted.

Pisces-Tell them to get a grip on themselves, that they are wallowing in self-pity. Meet them in bright, noisy, crowded places like the underground or Time Square.

I can relate to the Leo – Its very rude not to provide introductions when meeting others.

Input anyone? I love the wit.

- De

thlaughter71.gif

That''ll be difficult since Leo's arleady know everything. :D

LionKing

Being a Leo, I find that the best thing to do... ignore them. If you think and ponder on it. Who really won? If I'm thinking about them, then they did because they robbed me of my thoughts. So my advice; there are better things to think of, better times to spend your valuable time on. V/r LionKing

deanna

LionKing said:
Being a Leo, I find that the best thing to do... ignore them. If you think and ponder on it. Who really won? If I'm thinking about them, then they did because they robbed me of my thoughts. So my advice; there are better things to think of, better times to spend your valuable time on. V/r LionKing
I agree-since the person Jenna Juptier is talking about is a Gemini with a Leo moon - taking no more notice of them is the best way to go. It makes you the bigger person.

Best Regards,

-De

Last edited:

lexia523

cool thread:D

I found the leo and aquarius one the one that would send me home closeing the doors and crying in my bedroom, secretly searching for ways of revenge.. whoooohhaahahahah whoooohahahah

im scor rising aqu sun venus merc.. leo moon:confused:
I dont know everything.. only what i do know.. i know well:p

Natasha

AS Leo I would love my enemies to ignore me but the opposite happens - they get obsessed & want to be around me all the time. They come & sit near me or follow me to the kitchen and come & stand near me
Isnt that just bizarre

I can actually relate to Aquarius the best

I have a stellium in Leo and wonder if some of us may go to our polarity when it comes to enemies

smilingsteph

Okay all we are not really helping the beginner of the thread by talking about yourself....but you are all leo's so that is what happens :) JK
Anyhow going through a big thing with a virgo guy myself I wrote a thread: I hate him.....
It has been several days since he has seroiusly wronged me...I blame not his chart but the synastry aspects between him and me....
I have found that forgiveness is the best answer.
I know it sounds like I am giving you a line of bull....however give it a few days....the murder of his thoughts in your mind will take place, fill that place with forgiveness, I have had bad transits with mars, making me angry! I have taken that anger to the gym.....not only have I become stronger in my mind I have also become physically stronger and I am a better person....
In fact I see him and I know that he has died in my mind, left behind is a stronger verson of me! We can only let them hurt us...by keeping the pain in our minds...
Forgiveness does not change the past, it enlarges the future...
I even texted that to him, to let him know I forgive the *** that he was to me, and I have moved on!
And so can you!

flea

ONE of the ways to deal with anger is to take responsibility for it and process the emotion in a non destructive way, like shouting inthe middle of a forest....painting with lots of red and black, running a marathon. Hmm maybe there is an astriology of the ways the signs work out their anger. IN my experience when you retaliate, take revenge etc... you only add to your pain karma whatever..... doing something to someone else you would hate anyone do to you, might bring back to you again. Learn the lesson and move on, dont let it happen again, especially with the same person. There is no law about liking everyone... so be with the ones you love, not wasting your time with those you dont.

Love Light Flea

flea

I have a Cancer Moon and for me Painting it out is a good one. My sag sun likes to get outdoors and let nature do its stuff.....wonder if anyone else has got some ideas.... would Aries be the one to run a marathon. Reckon Pisces would love splashing around in big waves.

Love Light Flea

Pallas-trine-Mars

deanna said:
Enemies

- De
This one always gets me, too: Criticize their parenting (just make sure you're out of claw-reach when you do!:p)

Jenna Jupiter, get some help. I'm surprised the admins didn't delete this thread just for the title. Don't play that game and don't ask people for help making someone suffer! If a Gemini is making you feel bad it's just kind of their way of playing. Getting into an argument with them would exhaust them, but they'll start rambling and that's when they gain the upperhand. If this person is giving you problems, just report them, if it's your boss go over his head to the bigger fishes. Make sure though, that you have real grievances, not imaginary ones, envy or prejudice. And be honest about how you truly feel about the person, because sometimes people make up negative feelings about someone because they have positive feelings they're afraid to admit to (such as I mentioned in the last sentence). Don't make false accusations or they'll come back to you. I say this because I've seen this alot, where a person just sees what they want to see, if they want to see the good in a person they'll really idealize them, but when it's so bad like in your case, sometimes it because they're only seeing the negative or even imagining faults.

If they're forming exclusive little cliques, forget about them. Put more energy into your real friends. Read some Chicken Soup for the Soul, write a letter to them about how cruel they are, read it a few times and burn it, pray that karma teaches them a lesson and makes them a better person.

Last edited:
Don't worry, I know this person get what he deserve sooner or later. I won't kill him that would be to nice. I will just work harder but I do think you overreact to my language. But I do apologize if you get bad vibes from this.

Edit: Get help? Maybe thats why i started this thread. Don't take the topic name to serious. And I can't say I like the way you ask me to get help.

Last edited:

AquaScorpio

Haha wow that Enemies thread is hilarious (and true for most people) I know that the worst thing someone can do to me is take me for granted, and I'm an Aquarius. That and cling. But getting personal and intimate (as long as their not crying, I can't handle that sometimes) is something I go for, which is strange cuz I have a strong Scorpian influence in my birthchart...and aren't they supposed to be secretive?

Pallas-trine-Mars

Jenna Jupiter said:
Don't worry, I know this person get what he deserve sooner or later. I won't kill him that would be to nice. I will just work harder but I do think you overreact to my language. But I do apologize if you get bad vibes from this.

Edit: Get help? Maybe thats why i started this thread. Don't take the topic name to serious. And I can't say I like the way you ask me to get help.
All I can say is them's the breaks when you make an angry web posting asking what's the best way to torment someone, what did you expect us (or at least me) to think!? Do you realize how psycho it sounds? ...Mind you, I'm not accusing you of being a psycho, because one "help me find his kryptonite" thread (complete with slightly obsessive chart analysis of your 'enemy') isn't quite sufficient certifiability.

It's not easy to read, but you know it's true.

Last edited:

blueheron

Jenna Jupiter said:

I thought the topic name was pretty funny actually... and I'm pleased to hear you're not actually going to kill him. :D

More seriously, the advice to "get help" can mean a lot of things. Maybe it can mean taking care of yourself, getting a massage, joining a fitness class. It doesn't necessarily imply that you're in need of a psych ward.

I've read the thread, and think the advice has been pretty good. Having been around the block a few times in the "I'm gonna kill him" dept, when things get this stressful, I've found that moving on was always the best thing. In retrospect, this still stands true for me. My own problems needed to be handled.

reikihands.jpg

PEACE...

Natasha

smilingsteph said:
Okay all we are not really helping the beginner of the thread by talking about yourself....but you are all leo's so that is what happens :) JK
I have found that forgiveness is the best answer.
I understand what your saying steph and often when working thru big family stuff forgiveness is an important part of the steps to breaking the old chains that bind in negative family relationships - forgive the other person and often ourselves for any part we had in the disfunction.

But I thought this was a light hearted link to some amusing sun sign examples

I am a Leo and am happy to admit often I draw on my own life experiances when discussing astrological significators etc

I thought it was interesting that my experiance with 'enemies' was like the polarity of my stellium. It seems interesting and not uncommon for peple who have heavily occupied signs to find that some of their reactions can reach to the polarity eg Virgo may go to Pisces or (& this is common from what I can see) Libra goes to Aries etc

Perhaps the title of this thread was a little eye striking but I feel the intention was of light curiousity which I personally enjoy to see more of in the increasinly serious noughties (21st century)