Career

Sunaina

I'm not sure where my career is heading towards. My career isn't doing good at all. Is there any hopes with the career? Or is there any opportunity that might help me?
I was born on 9 may 1997. Bangalore. Time:16:19

RishiRahul

I'm not sure where my career is heading towards. My career isn't doing good at all. Is there any hopes with the career? Or is there any opportunity that might help me?
I was born on 9 may 1997. Bangalore. Time:16:19

Hello,

It looks like you have met some strong frustrations in your career between Sept to Dec 2019; felt very much cornered in the situation.
please elaborate....

RishiRahul

Sunaina

Hello,

It looks like you have met some strong frustrations in your career between Sept to Dec 2019; felt very much cornered in the situation.
please elaborate....

RishiRahul

I have a job right now and i am undergoing training but I'm unable to do good. Also, this is a very mediocre job and i left a few other opportunities for this and now this is doing no good. I'm trying for various other jobs only to be unsuccessful.

RishiRahul

Hello,

please elaborate....

RishiRahul

I have a job right now and i am undergoing training but I'm unable to do good. Also, this is a very mediocre job and i left a few other opportunities for this and now this is doing no good. I'm trying for various other jobs only to be unsuccessful.

Sunaina,

What happened at the period I mentioned above?

RishiRahul

Sunaina

Sunaina,

RishiRahul

I already had job offers in my hand but it was in a domain I wasn't interested in. I was waiting for my joining date which was in December. Although I was quite not happy with the job, nothing major happened in that period.

RishiRahul

Hello,

please elaborate....

RishiRahul

Sunaina,

RishiRahul

I already had job offers in my hand but it was in a domain I wasn't interested in. I was waiting for my joining date which was in December. Although I was quite not happy with the job, nothing major happened in that period.

Which means that Sept to December 2019 you got and joined the present job. Right?

I wonder if 18 to 21 Nov 2019 put you onto the present way in some way?
And that the present job is a short term one.

RishiRahul

Sunaina

Which means that Sept to December 2019 you got and joined the present job. Right?

RishiRahul

No. Im not sure about that. And by short term, do you mean there are chances that I will quit this current job?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

No. Im not sure about that. And by short term, do you mean there are chances that I will quit this current job?

You are not sure about when you joined the job?

RishiRahul