When Will my life get on track?

summer92

My mind is currently all over the place.I've tried organizing things,but they all fall apart.

As much as I'd want an active love life I can't at the time right now and I have bigger priorities.I'm not doing well financially,and will be soon volunteering to obtain job experience.On top of that,I put myself in a messy situation on Ebay and might get in trouble (hopefully not!).I have money going out of my account and was recently scammed as well for my phone bill.

I have no social life and have signed to do duties and haven't met any of them.I have the most horrible workload and can't concentrate.

I know I can do it.I just need to organize myself.

I don't know what type of this chart this comes under,but I would appreciate if someone please gave this a look.

I'm Sun in Libra placed in Fall.I can't see any good aspects the chart has made since all of them are separating aspects.

The Moon's in the 1st house which is good,but then again the sextile is separating.

My Venus (ruler of 10th in the house) is placed in the 2nd house,which can somehow corelate my career to the money.It's making a nice sextile to the mercury which can be beneficial?

I'm kind of lost and would appreciate it if someone could please give it a look!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_171_when_will_my_life_get_on_track_hp.15.4682.gif
    astro_w2gw_171_when_will_my_life_get_on_track_hp.15.4682.gif
    52 KB · Views: 47

Anachiel

The Moon is void here but, both the Moon and the Sun, your significator, are saying the same thing: things will improve around the beginning of the New Year.

In the meantime, try to bring more solar energy into your life; solar colors, gems, activities, etc. I know some of the Vedic astrologers may have more imput as to these, as well.

Also, in the chart, you still have a benefic trine from Jupiter that is keepng you safe. Things will work out fone for you, just hang in there. :)

summer92

Thank you so much Anachiel!

Ugh this is quite disappointing as I can't really stall for a longer time.Every horary tells me things will get better,and a long time back a horary said that October would be great (along with transits as well),and nothing has improved.

Thank you so much for your reading! I'm looking for a job around Nov/Dec so hopefully things will be fine by then

Anachiel

You're welcome.

Hey, which horary we're you refering to that said October would be good. I am curious if I can take a look at it.

Anachiel

OK, I see. They said it starts in October; not reaches climax, pinnacle or conclusion in October. Transits sometimes take a minute to kick in. The Universe is like the ocean tides...rarely do things just suddenly happen. There is always a build up or prelude and then once that reaches it maximum it fades incrementally.

So, since you are thinking(strongly) that you have to organize things, this could be the beginning of improvement, the initial impetus and inspiration that leads to betterment.

Remember, little things, little steps at a time, good thoughts, add up.

dr. farr

I go along with Anachiel here regarding the outlook for the next few months derived from this horary chart. Also I think Anachiel's great advice and insightful comments, should be taken to heart!

summer92

Your natal chart displays a bright future. Don’t be despaired from hard times.

thank you morphstar

i refuse to think i have a bright future sometimes
i really wish i had the motivation and drive as some people.I try my best to organize and plan,and do work but I rarely do it.

Morphstar

thank you morphstar

i refuse to think i have a bright future sometimes
i really wish i had the motivation and drive as some people.I try my best to organize and plan,and do work but I rarely do it.

You’re only in the beginning of your life. with time you’ll see.
After you complete your studies point towards something you like to do.

dr. farr

Morphstar also has some good advice which the querent should listen to and take to heart.

One thing, though: while standard horary does NOT count Lunar aspects to Nodes (as saving the Moon from VOC), I DO (some of the oldtime astrologers did too-like Gerard of Cremona-that's where I go this idea), so by this (minority) criteria the Moon is not VOC in the reference chart, since it will perfect an aspect to the Nodes prior to it's leaving its current sign (in the chart the Moon is applying to a square with the Nodes which will perfect before the Moon leaves Leo)

Morphstar

Lunar aspects to Nodes as saving the Moon from VOC is indeed very interesting to investigate, with persuasive arguments to both sides. I don’t use it, but if the querent provides more than one horary chart on a question to which the answer tends to a clear direction, and one of the charts displays this phenomenon, I regard it as backing up the rest.

Anachiel

Lunar aspects to Nodes as saving the Moon from VOC is indeed very interesting to investigate, with persuasive arguments to both sides. I don’t use it, but if the querent provides more than one horary chart on a question to which the answer tends to a clear direction, and one of the charts displays this phenomenon, I regard it as backing up the rest.

Personally, I would be careful of using the Nodes in such a fashion. Gerard of Cremonia did use this but only when it came to Geomancy. There is no reference to this being used specifically in Horary...anywhere.

Nodes are also unique to Vedic astrology where, later they came to the West, simply based on the fact they they were relevant to eclipses. However, they never really became integrated into horary in any major usable way as was systemized in the Vedic system which, is an entirely different and diverse approach than used in the West.

Morphstar

Personally, I would be careful of using the Nodes in such a fashion. Gerard of Cremonia did use this but only when it came to Geomancy. There is no reference to this being used specifically in Horary...anywhere.

Nodes are also unique to Vedic astrology where, later they came to the West, simply based on the fact they they were relevant to eclipses. However, they never really became integrated into horary in any major usable way as was systemized in the Vedic system which, is an entirely different and diverse approach than used in the West.

I’m sorry, but unless I misunderstood you, this is wrong. The Moon’s Nodes are widely used in horary (not including the VOC), with a significant impact, especially with their house placement. Marc Edmund Jones calls the NN "a point of definite assistance wherever it is found". There’s tons of material on the nodes.

Morphstar

There is no reference to this being used specifically in Horary...anywhere.

.. Some references:
William Lilly, Christian Astrology, p. 83 (conjunctions with Significators);
p. 302, nr. 43 (Southnode in houses).

The Moon is void here but, both the Moon and the Sun, your significator, are saying the same thing: things will improve around the beginning of the New Year.
..And if the moon is void, the only thing it will say is to not analyze the chart.

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
As I look at the chart I see the Moon is Void of Course. Nothing will come of this question. Do not let the apparent negative things in the chart bother you. This is one of those horary considerations you may have heard of. Cast a chart again at a later time but at least a month from the first chart.

Anachiel

Morph, there is no reference to the Nodes saving the Moon from being Void. Also, there is nothing that says the chart cannot, absolutely not, be read with a VOC moon. It is a consideration, only.

Also, although Lilly describes what is said of the Nodes, he does not actively use them to prevent the Moon from being void. No one does, unless you are referring to geomancy, which is not horary.

and, further, page 302, aphorism 43 is so general as to not have been used at all. Again, Lilly mentions the Nodes for posterity but, obviously from his example charts, he did not actively employ them in such a general and overreaching manner.

Also, I wouldn't consider Marc Edmond Jones a "traditional" source, per se. For clarity, I was refering to traditional horary, not the more modern interpretations of it or inventions added in recent times.

Of course anyone can practice what they like, I am just clarifying source and reference of technique, or the origin of them anyway.

Anachiel

Besides that, then did this thread become a discussion about Nodes?!?

I find it disturbing that some people feel the need to inject their own techniques without actually integrating that into some useful delineation for the OP. It's like hit-and-run horary technique drive-by and it is really is distracting to the point of why people are posting horary questions in their own theads.

Last time I checked it, this thread was about an OP that had a horary question, not a question about horary technique. Seems to me it would be appropriate for another thread to be started on the matter of Nodes in horary.

Last edited: