Will my friend be okay?

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi All,

A good friend of mine is going through a very hard time at the moment - her boyfriend of one year broke up with her and kicked her out of their apartment. Right after she found a new apartment, paid the bond (essentially emptying out her bank account), she was fired from her job. She's facing having to move out of her current place and losing the bond money because she'd signed a 12-months lease.

I cast the chart to find out if she will have a change of luck soon and find a new job, which is very important to her at the moment.

Here is the chart
astro2gw58willdanielleb.jpg

I can see that in the chart she is ruler of the 11th, ie. Jupiter at Gemini 16°20' and in Retrograde. Jupiter in Detriment and Retrograde pretty much describes her current situation.

I was wondering if she will find a job soon and if it'll be a good job? Looking at the chart I can see no connection between her significator and the significator of her career (Mercury).

Also, I've read that in any chart, the Moon is very significant and represents the "state of things". In this chart the Moon is strong in Cancer despite being Void of course, how does that represent my friend's current state?

Thanks

SagSunScorpioMoon

Can you tell me what you friend looks like? I need to see who fits her better, the Sun or Jupiter.

Thanks Anachiel :)

She is a girl in her mid 20s. Half caucasian half Asian, very pretty with large eyes. Dark hair. Small and slim in stature.

I read somewhere that term describes appearance, and Jupiter is in the term of Venus so I thought Jupiter (ruler of 11th) represented my friend.

Moog

Also, I've read that in any chart, the Moon is very significant and represents the "state of things". In this chart the Moon is strong in Cancer despite being Void of course, how does that represent my friend's current state?

Thanks

The 6th house signifies conflict, debt, distress.

Cancer is commonly thought to signify the home among other things.

Your friend would appear to be Saturn, exalted in the 9th.

4th house ruler Venus is in a poor dignity

SagSunScorpioMoon

The 6th house signifies conflict, debt, distress.

Cancer is commonly thought to signify the home among other things.

Your friend would appear to be Saturn, exalted in the 9th.

4th house ruler Venus is in a poor dignity

Thanks Moog. I thought I was represented by Saturn (being ruler of the first) and my friend was ruler of the 11th, Jupiter? In the past I've had confusion with Significators after erecting a chart for friends so the way I do it now is that before I cast the chart, I decide who the significators will be.

In this case, I cast the chart with ruler of 11th being my friend in mind.

Anachiel

Thanks Anachiel :)

She is a girl in her mid 20s. Half caucasian half Asian, very pretty with large eyes. Dark hair. Small and slim in stature.

I read somewhere that term describes appearance, and Jupiter is in the term of Venus so I thought Jupiter (ruler of 11th) represented my friend.

You're welcome.

Yes, terms can be used that way but, you still want, foremost, the main significator to match and describe the matter/person. It really is sort of a toss-up but, I am inclined to think the Sun fits moreso. Especially with Venus in her first house. Does she have a tattoo or piercing or marking near her belly or perhaps a scar near her thigh? If you don't know, no matter, I'm just curious on that.

Anyway, I also think the Sun because her job would be Venus and it just left a square of Mars (back in Leo) which would signify an ending. Particularly since Mars rules her 4th if we take the 7th and the Sun as signifying her.

I was wondering if she will find a job soon and if it'll be a good job? Looking at the chart I can see no connection between her significator and the significator of her career (Mercury).

Thanks

The Moon wears many hats but, generally signifies what the querent is concerned about most or focused on at the time of the question. For example, the Moon in the 6th could show some concern that she would live with you, like a tenant, or that you are concerned about toil and hardship or working hard in some matter or your firends "undoing". Especially since your concern was already expressed in the question; that being; you friends string of unfortunate luck and the Moon reflects this, too by her placement in your friends 12th.

As to her finding a job: I think so. The Sun is trine Jupter in her 10th, near the 11th cusp (for her). So, she could concentrate her look near the south to southwest.

SagSunScorpioMoon

You're welcome.

Yes, terms can be used that way but, you still want, foremost, the main significator to match and describe the matter/person. It really is sort of a toss-up but, I am inclined to think the Sun fits moreso. Especially with Venus in her first house. Does she have a tattoo or piercing or marking near her belly or perhaps a scar near her thigh? If you don't know, no matter, I'm just curious on that.

Anyway, I also think the Sun because her job would be Venus and it just left a square of Mars (back in Leo) which would signify an ending. Particularly since Mars rules her 4th if we take the 7th and the Sun as signifying her.

The Moon wears many hats but, generally signifies what the querent is concerned about most or focused on at the time of the question. For example, the Moon in the 6th could show some concern that she would live with you, like a tenant, or that you are concerned about toil and hardship or working hard in some matter or your firends "undoing". Especially since your concern was already expressed in the question; that being; you friends string of unfortunate luck and the Moon reflects this, too by her placement in your friends 12th.

As to her finding a job: I think so. The Sun is trine Jupter in her 10th, near the 11th cusp (for her). So, she could concentrate her look near the south to southwest.
Thanks Anachiel.

She has quite a few tattoos but I'm not sure if she has one near or around her belly. She does have a piercing in her belly button.

So Jupiter signifies the job she will soon find but Jupiter is in Detriment and Retrograde, does that mean the job will not be ideal?

Anachiel

Thanks Anachiel.

She has quite a few tattoos but I'm not sure if she has one near or around her belly. She does have a piercing in her belly button.

So Jupiter signifies the job she will soon find but Jupiter is in Detriment and Retrograde, does that mean the job will not be ideal?

You're welcome.

Well, retrograde can signify a suddeness, as in suddenly finding a job or something that comes as a surprize. The detrimented condition of Jupiter may mean it is not ideal but, beneficial. Jupiter, even at his worst has some blessing or redemption so, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. Right now she just needs to get her feet on the ground and then she can work on the more ideal scene.

SagSunScorpioMoon

You're welcome.

Well, retrograde can signify a suddeness, as in suddenly finding a job or something that comes as a surprize. The detrimented condition of Jupiter may mean it is not ideal but, beneficial. Jupiter, even at his worst has some blessing or redemption so, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. Right now she just needs to get her feet on the ground and then she can work on the more ideal scene.

I see. That's what I've been telling her - find a job even it it's a temporary one so at least she has an income.

Thanks again - you've been more than helpful :)

Moog

Thanks Moog. I thought I was represented by Saturn (being ruler of the first) and my friend was ruler of the 11th, Jupiter? In the past I've had confusion with Significators after erecting a chart for friends so the way I do it now is that before I cast the chart, I decide who the significators will be.

In this case, I cast the chart with ruler of 11th being my friend in mind.

OH right, my bad. That makes more sense.

Jupiter is in the 4th (Sidereal) which is Taurus. Not a good dignity for Jupiter. Venus is in poor shape too.