When will I get a new job? Am I interpreting this right?

2vbuau0.png

I am literally besieged at work. Backstabbing and lying from some people is causing me so much stress and undue blames and I'm afraid I'll lose my job soon. I have received management warnings and this is only the matter of time. As you can see, the current place is terribly weak Jupiter in 12th house going to meet Mercury in Leo who's the ruler of 12th house. So I'm guessing I'll be ousted in 2 weeks. It's sad but I'm also ready to move on. I'm putting my hope into the next job which is Mars currently in Libra but will change into Scorpio in 6 units. The numbers are flying around I'm not sure if it's 6 years (!!!) or 6 weeks.

If someone can enlighten me that would be so helpful. Thank you :)

P/s: guess what is my job? :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-21 at 3.10.54 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-08-21 at 3.10.54 AM.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Anachiel

OK wait, I am confused. You asked about getting a new job but, you are interpresting the horary about your current job and being fired....

So, exactly, what was your original question for this horary?

Hi Anachiel,

My question was when will I get a new job?

I couldn't edit the thread title so sorry to confuse you. Thanks for pointing it out.

I read some sample horary questions and sometimes the current 10th house reflects current job and the new job is next sign/other planet in 10th house so I attempted to interprete it that way. I can be completely wrong or somewhat right so you can just ignore it.

Last edited:

fensi88

You are right regarding the rulers, next job is Ma you are Moon. We see Moon first aspect Sa then Ma. Only in case that some person or your partner do something and help you to get the new job that would be in best case for 12 days, otherwise weeks!

Anachiel

Hi Anachiel,

My question was when will I get a new job?

OK, I see. Thank you.

Well, first I would consider that the Moon is in the Via Combusta which, is going to really reflect on your state of mind since, the Moon is not only your normal co-significator but, is in this chart, also your main significator. So, you are really feeling out of sorts with this whole matter right now.

Here is what I see going on: You have a job that, for one reason or another as you described, is giving your pains. You aren't fired but are in fear (or expectation) of such but, are not really looking for another job actively, yet.

So, I think the chart is kind of wonky because of the ambiguity of both the situation in your own mind and the ambiguity of the question in relation to the reality of the matter.

I would ground and center, wait for a more clear state of mind and then if you have some pressing concern that needs input then ask about that.

You are right regarding the rulers, next job is Ma you are Moon. We see Moon first aspect Sa then Ma. Only in case that some person or your partner do something and help you to get the new job that would be in best case for 12 days, otherwise weeks!

Thanks fensi88!

I'm actively looking by myself now via website and recruiters so hopefully it's 12 days (or is it 6 days/weeks??) like you said. Can you see when my current job is going to end? I'm thinking 2 weeks or 2 months based on Jupiter meeting with Venus in about 2 degrees. Thanks for your help again!

Last edited:
OK, I see. Thank you.

Well, first I would consider that the Moon is in the Via Combusta which, is going to really reflect on your state of mind since, the Moon is not only your normal co-significator but, is in this chart, also your main significator. So, you are really feeling out of sorts with this whole matter right now.

Here is what I see going on: You have a job that, for one reason or another as you described, is giving your pains. You aren't fired but are in fear (or expectation) of such but, are not really looking for another job actively, yet.

So, I think the chart is kind of wonky because of the ambiguity of both the situation in your own mind and the ambiguity of the question in relation to the reality of the matter.

I would ground and center, wait for a more clear state of mind and then if you have some pressing concern that needs input then ask about that.

Thanks for your advice! I'm trying to calm down and do my best. Jupiter is going to pass through my IC and just squared Sun, Moon and Mercury all at once.

Last edited:
Hi guys!

I just want to update you on my current situation and hopefully I can correlate that with this chart. I met with a new company 3 days after the chart date and they has "decision to hire" me on 8/28 however they're still talking about numbers so I don't have an offer in hands yet. I'm doing test for another company and still trying to find a good place to sign on.

Last edited: