Help with ascendant

ardentika

Okay, I've been struggling a lot with this. My mom doesn't remember my EXACT birthtime, and it's quite important since the time she gives me is the time she remembers seeing on the clock AFTER she gave birth to me, but that can't be too relevant. The time she gives me is *AROUND* 11:20AM, but no later than it, which very well could be 11:15AM, which makes me 5 degeres Pisces, however as I do exhibit SOME qualities of a Piscean, I relate a lot more to Aquarius. I actually relate to BOTH, but more to Aqua 3rd Decan.
My physical appearance does relate to a Piscean as I am short, with big eyes, small hands and feet, however Saturn in Pisces in 1st house can very well help me with that.
I relate to this very well, which is for Aqua:

Unselfish interests:
Science. Aviation, astronautics, latest technology, invention. Reformism, revolutionary activity.
Higher values and priorities:
Freedom, independence.

I've always been into art a lot, however I've been more into technology. I've had Neptune transit over my first house which I think MIGHT have given me the heavy Piscean traits from early childhood, but the more it moves away from my possible Asc, the more I do not relate to Pisces at all. Any ideas?

Also with Aqua rising, my Mars would fall in my 7th, which again is something I relate to quite a lot, rather it being in the 6th.
I tried online rectification, but it just doesn't produce results.

Can anyone help with that?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_az.47220.12898.jpg
    astro_2gw_az.47220.12898.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Abby83

Lol it is tricky. If you're aqua asc then you're Uranus in cap 11th house. If you're Pisces ascendant you're Neptune in cap in 11th. Then if your desc is Leo or Virgo, its rulers are both in Capricorn 10th house. Question is, do you feel more uranian or neptunian. Personally, based on your posts, I reckon you are neptunian. So Pisces ascendant.

ardentika

Lol it is tricky. If you're aqua asc then you're Uranus in cap 11th house. If you're Pisces ascendant you're Neptune in cap in 11th. Then if your desc is Leo or Virgo, its rulers are both in Capricorn 10th house. Question is, do you feel more uranian or neptunian. Personally, based on your posts, I reckon you are neptunian. So Pisces ascendant.

That's the thing, I never identified much with Pisces ascendant, I don't know how you decided my ascendant based on my posts lol.

Also lets not forget Pisces is rulled by Jupiter as well, and Aqua by Saturn. I was a problematic student because I always stood up against the school system. Reading on the ascendant decans, I do not resonate with 1st decan pisces AT ALL. But with 3rd Decan Aqua, I do resonate a lot. I've always been a reformist, hence why I got into so much trouble. It's happened in university and jobs. I just can't play by the rules, which as I read is a lot more typical about Aqua.
I'm definitely not nice to most people, I come off aggresive, my methods are harsh as said by others.
Also that being said, even if my Asc is in Aqua it will be in it's very late degrees around 27-29, and being 0 degrees Capricorn sun, I can see how those degrees matter a lot, and they can bring influence from previous or next signs, but the core stays the same.

TO your question, if I feel more Neptunian or Uranian, I feel both equally. I cannot have one without the other. I can't be too Neptunian, without the Uranian aspect. I cannot go into illusion mode without having it supported by science, nothing is fluid with me in the sense of neptune, but rather Neptune+Uranus. One must be supported by the other, otherwise its invalid. I can literally explain everything through scientific method, and I've always been inclined towards science since a kid. Just not the boring school type of science.

miquar

If you were born far enough north of the equator, the ascendant would be moving pretty quickly during that part of its zodiacal cycle. But keep in mind that Saturn is a ruler of Aquarius and that the sextile from Mercury to Saturn will bring out Saturn's airy side to some extent.

Best wishes

Miquar

ardentika

If you were born far enough north of the equator, the ascendant would be moving pretty quickly during that part of its zodiacal cycle. But keep in mind that Saturn is a ruler of Aquarius and that the sextile from Mercury to Saturn will bring out Saturn's airy side to some extent.

Best wishes

Miquar
And still I realized Ive nevet had someone close that is Virgo/Pisces. I just don't understand them or vibe with them. My closest people are Aqua rising, my dad is Aqua rising and Im a loy like him. My ex was Sag with Aqua moon. I attract a lot of fire signs and I honestly prefer them esp. when it comes to a partner.
Shouldn't that mean something?

IleneK

Premium Member
...My ex was Sag with Aqua moon. I attract a lot of fire signs and I honestly prefer them esp. when it comes to a partner.
Shouldn't that mean something?

It's a little tricky, your attraction to fire signs, cause it could be your Moon that loves fire. But without knowing you personally, only through the forum, I can see Aq, ruled by Saturn. Although you have such prominent Cap and possibly Sat rising that it is a but difficult to tease out....

ardentika

I've been reading all night about 1st decan Pisces rising amd 3rd decan Aqua, and I'm definitely aquarius. 100% .
I don't relate at all with the 1st decan pisces. And yes you are right could be the Sag moon, but can't be that alone. As I said it makes no sense I have never had close relations to Pisces/Virgo in any positions but I've had close relations with many Aqua/Leo positions. So it's only logical.
I will try to retreive my birt hour somehow, but I doubt it will change my perspective. Even when I was 17 and checkef my rising for the first time I dint resonate at all with Pisces, and I remember checking with possible time difference and it showed Aqua and my first thought was "Well sh*t thats me" haha.

I also think my synastry with closest people in my life is very telling. It's only logical to me for it to be that way. I dated once a Pisces guy , in 2 months I couldn't stand his lack of character and mushiness. 😐

Whoam1

Your A.C. is in the actual Aquarius constellation either way so you will feel Aquarius traits. That being said your sign would be Aquarius as you would still domicile Saturn in Aquarius. That being said using the constellations or arguing the A.C. time in tropical would put your Sun in Saggitarius (in going to say that you are Sun in sag because if this).

Not getting the Piscean vibe from you or your chart, which could be the plaster Piscean energy (people can pin it down and they can be like actors taking on roles as if it was a way if life) I know what this is like btw. My A.C. is around 0 degrees Capricorn it could be 29 sag, this is the difference between Saturn and Jupiter (Saturn is already strong there is no denying that), however if my A.C. us in sag in both tropical and constellation then my Jupiter sign is strong, jupiter is one the IC in Pisces(constellation), and my Neptune is in the first house unaspected, meaning i have a dense mass of Piscean energy that I didn't even know existed until a few weeks ago.

Whoam1

Btw I'm spacey and spiritual (Saturn still makes me vulgar and rough) once you work through that I'm emotional yes, but not mushy, if the Pisces realizes they have to stop being plastic and study themselves then they won't be so soft.

ardentika

Your A.C. is in the actual Aquarius constellation either way so you will feel Aquarius traits. That being said your sign would be Aquarius as you would still domicile Saturn in Aquarius. That being said using the constellations or arguing the A.C. time in tropical would put your Sun in Saggitarius (in going to say that you are Sun in sag because if this).

Not getting the Piscean vibe from you or your chart, which could be the plaster Piscean energy (people can pin it down and they can be like actors taking on roles as if it was a way if life) I know what this is like btw. My A.C. is around 0 degrees Capricorn it could be 29 sag, this is the difference between Saturn and Jupiter (Saturn is already strong there is no denying that), however if my A.C. us in sag in both tropical and constellation then my Jupiter sign is strong, jupiter is one the IC in Pisces(constellation), and my Neptune is in the first house unaspected, meaning i have a dense mass of Piscean energy that I didn't even know existed until a few weeks ago.

That makes sense a lot. But still rising is rising regardless of other planet's strength, also I believe decans are important. My Aqua is the Libra/Aqua decan which perfectly describes me, shockingly inside and out. I never payed much attention to decans until tonight.
I have no close people who are Pisces rising so I can't say for sure, my roomate is Pisces sun and she drives me nuts hoe forgetful she is and lacks responsibility.

But yeah when I discovered vedic I related to it a lot due to the Sag/Aqua combo. Also I've heard unaspected planets are tricky. They can either manifest too much or not at all.

Illenek, I think I did haha. I'm Aqua. Period. 😂 Thanks tho to all responds it was helpful. I'm actually so happy cos I finally resonate with my rising. lol

Whoam1

That makes sense a lot. But still rising is rising regardless of other planet's strength, also I believe decans are important. My Aqua is the Libra/Aqua decan which perfectly describes me, shockingly inside and out. I never payed much attention to decans until tonight.
I have no close people who are Pisces rising so I can't say for sure, my roomate is Pisces sun and she drives me nuts hoe forgetful she is and lacks responsibility.

But yeah when I discovered vedic I related to it a lot due to the Sag/Aqua combo. Also I've heard unaspected planets are tricky. They can either manifest too much or not at all.

Illenek, I think I did haha. I'm Aqua. Period. 😂 Thanks tho to all responds it was helpful. I'm actually so happy cos I finally resonate with my rising. lol

Libra decan? You mean planet Venus decan? Libra has the nature of Saturn and Venus.

ardentika

I've read that 3rd Decan Aqua is under the triplicity of Venus so they are a bit different than "regular" aqua. Much as all decans. 1st decan Pisces (0-10) are pure Neptune/Pisces.

miquar

Hi ardentika. Yes of course your experience is relevant but astrologers always need to be wary of confirmation bias. If you look at the time when the ascendant moved into Pisces you could ask your mum whether she thinks you were born before or after that.

Abby83

Sounds like you figured out you're an Aquarius rising. When you described how you were at school, sounds exactly like my 3 rebellious aqua rising kids.

Whoam1

I've read that 3rd Decan Aqua is under the triplicity of Venus so they are a bit different than "regular" aqua. Much as all decans. 1st decan Pisces (0-10) are pure Neptune/Pisces.

Signs are mostly multi-planetary, Pisces is Neptune,Jupiter,and Venus in nature.

My (constellation) chart displays this well, Neptune unaspected in the first house, Jupiter (Sun and A.C. ruler) Conj. Pof and the IC in Pisces (exaltation), and Venus in Libra (domicile).

I would say I'm a Pisces before a Saggitarius on Jupiter's placement alone.

Last edited:

ardentika

Hi ardentika. Yes of course your experience is relevant but astrologers always need to be wary of confirmation bias. If you look at the time when the ascendant moved into Pisces you could ask your mum whether she thinks you were born before or after that.

Well she definitely says I'm born before 11:20AM but when exactly she can't remember. She says its absolutely possible 10-15min passed before she looked at the clock. Maybe even more. She just can't remember. So far it's best to rectify it according to this, since my new chart resonates with me perfectly. Also yes! That's why it made so much sense to me! Not just that but as I said 3rd decan Aquarius are from the Libra triplicity, which is my midpoint, squared by Uranus, and I've always seen in accurate charts patterns that repeat and make sense. Now mine finally has that pattern that makes sense!

Sounds like you figured out you're an Aquarius rising. When you described how you were at school, sounds exactly like my 3 rebellious aqua rising kids.

I honestly feel sorry for you haha. I was up for being expelled around 3 times in highschool XD

Signs are mostly multi-planetary, Pisces is Neptune,Jupiter,and Venus in nature.

My (constellation) chart displays this well, Neptune unaspected in the first house, Jupiter (Sun and A.C. ruler) Conj. Pof and the IC in Pisces (exaltation), and Venus in Libra (domicile).

I would say I'm a Pisces before a Saggitarius on Jupiter's placement alone.

Yes, I know they are but I think decans use essential dignities. Not sure. I'm not familiar with constellation charts. It gets way too fluid :D Didn't even know IC was exhalted in Pisces..

miquar

Hi. I guess if you use the Aquarius ascendant you'll still have Saturn in Pisces in the first house to take into account. And if you really have Pisces rising then it won't hurt to think of yourself as Aquarius rising as you need to work with that strong Uranian energy anyway.