Psychic abilities and Neptune?

venusarising

I agree totally with both comments.
Everyone is born with the parapsychological communication quuality as mentioned by Muchaco; those so-called 'super-natural' qualities that can be found in the outer planet symbolism.

'Psychic abilities' often seems to be related to the something 'magical' by those who would wish to have it. Yet those who possess it may say otherwise. Who really wants to 'know', 'see' and 'become aware' of everything going on, in, around them.......the delightful but also the damaging and disastrous? A gift that once applied cannot be switched off if it's not what one desired of it, and its then 'in the dark' side being used in other ways.

It's a personal belief that this is why Saturn is where it is in a chart. It can restrict, limit, hold back or in check those super-natural qualities for those who are not yet ready to fully make use of their potential: It can enhance the structure of their formlessness qualities for those who are. It takes a special kind of person to be able to reach that stage and do that, even if there are many who believe they are, and have.

(Says she with an out of sign Saturn square Neptune in Air. Fully aware of holding back and not crossing the line. :smile:)
Thank you for adding that about saturn. it makes sense and should not be forgotten ;)..

I agree, everyone is connected to the one source. I do believe that we each have individual truth and gifts and lessons to learn and share. Astrology is a great place to look more deeply into a person's higher path in this life. and just because one person has aspects that could be interpreted as possible psychic abilities it shouldn't detract from someone else, we are all special, we are all unique and yes, as they say, we are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience, and yes, psychic abilities are available to anyone who works hard enough. there's a whole book written about it called, autobiography of a yogi :)

anyways...

TaoAgent22

I did a really in depth analysis of my chart and all its aspects where I inventoried all the positive and negative aspects inherent to my chart, and the word "psychic" or "occult" this and that came up something like.... 6? 8? 10 times or so. And I consider myself to be psychic or at least psychically aware and in touch. Seeing constant synchronicities and inadvertently divined the future in small silly ways.

As far as Neptune, I have Mars conj Venus in Pisces. They are also at very auspicious degrees, where Mars is 13 (the nameless or "death" card in the Tarot, also sums to 4 and I have a 22 Expression number which to me is "great skill" but also 4, and my entire numberology chart adds up to 40, so that's 4 again, 4 being stability and the "Emperor" card in Tarot)... and Venus is 6 (the "Lovers" card in Tarot). So they are separated by 7 degrees, which in my numerological view is the Chariot Tarot card which speaks to relationships, being both 4 (Emperor) + 3 (Empress) and then 5 (Priest) + 2 (Priestess). Hope that number stuff wasn't just purely from left field, I've found it to be totally valid in my astro research.

So that's Pisces, the ruler of Neptune. Then I have Neptune semi-square my Sun. I believe this speaks to having inhereted some unfinished nasty ego BS from my dad.

As for Neptune itself, it is 28 degree 9th House Sagittarius and I definitely do have a very urgent driving need to get to the bottom of my connection to "astral realms" and specifically dreams. I have very vivid and telling dreams that have helped me divine info, including amongst other things very troubling info about Saturn's Rings (are we all spiritual slaves to 'archons'?) and the possibility that I am a "starseed" from the Sirius star system. I can write an issue or question down in my dream journal and almost just totally straightforwardly get an answer about it from my dream. Last night I asked simply "Despair-proof me" and my dreams were all about friendship and being saved by friends, and had another dream about a made up gf who listened to my occult work. Definitely answered that question, imo. It even woke me up with a song in my head I remembered and figured out on guitar and then recorded. When I listened to it on waking, I was very happy with it. I also will see whatever was going on in waking life quicker and quicker in my dreams, often within the day, in very clear ways. My dreams are just generally always intense and off the hook. I had luck with lucid dreaming for a time, but stopped after I found out that the author of the book I was using was a bigot sociopath. Bummer. I just looked it up and came to realize that my Neptune is conjunct my Part of Fortune which is said to enhance the conjunct planet. Lucky there! Btw, a dose of my syncs: guess which GDamn flippin Tarot card I drew just this morning (obviously not knowing I'd look into this Part of Fortune later today)? The effin Wheel of Fortune, that's what. Whaaaaaat? Crazy. I see that "11:11" and "angel numbers" kind of thing constantly constantly constantly, too. Sometimes someone will tell me about a number they are hot on or once saw auspiciously, and from that point on I'll start seeing it around. My dreams are often more real than reality.

Looks like my Neptune Sextiles my retro Pluto conj Moon conj Saturn (which are Scorpio). I've very fortunate in my Neptune and can attest that these placements absolutely play out in full-on psychic ways. I also had a ridiculous Kundalini activation two years ago and have been trying to develop it ever since. It's been an extreme time since then. Reality is so ******* unfathomably strange, and it's either a full on "matrix" hologram or something else that implies it's been manipulated. Something is seriously off about our sense of what's real. I swear, I'm (and others who wouldn't say this is strange) the normal one. Whatever is true about our lives (a shared dream, concensus reality, a "matrix" prison generated by the rings of Saturn and the Moon??? idon't****ingknow take your pick... either of those are more likely than the aetheistic "everything is separate" garbage I grew up on).... what we experience as "normal" is not normal at all whatsoever. That's what Neptune has taught me.

TY for reading! Namaste party people.

jkxx74

Premium Member
TY for posting! Very interesting - could you share your chart?

Seeing constant synchronicities and inadvertently divined the future in small silly ways
This is something that happens to me at random times too.
(I have Neptune in the 12th conjunct Moon and Mercury with the Venus/Mars conj in Pisces you mentioned. Though it does lead to being a little too aware of people around me and having nearly daily premonitions about things I've only had visions of actual events twice and both in Fall of 2003 - one was the great electrical black out of the US Northeast which I think was in August 13/14 of that year.)

I see that "11:11" and "angel numbers" kind of thing constantly constantly constantly, too.
What do the angel numbers have to say about 241? 11:11 is a friend's time he sees consistently on a daily basis so this snippet caught my attention.

TaoAgent22

Holy sh!t. Divining a blackout sounds incredible. I mostly will think of something (mostly numbers) and then inadvertently see it right away when I "randomly" look around. There was a time when I saw the same color and make of car as my ex gf with the same 3 numbers mixed up multiple times within a trip any time either of us were about to see each other. Do you feel like sharing the specifics of your experiences? I pretty much only care about these realms any more.

I know what you mean about "too aware" of others. I feel like I am hyper empathic and yet have a very thin skin. I've gotten sick from others' bad energy before. Not a good trait when you have no clue how to develop it except guess.

I haven't seen 241 in auspicious ways. But someone just recently told me that they were waking up at exactly 4:13 am very regularly. She also told me that she really liked the numbers 3 and 9. So I told her that I love the number 41 because 41x9=369, Tesla's favorite numbers. But I had also mentioned that 41x3=123, and 41x2=246. Does 246 do anything for you?

I like 241 in how it digitsums to 7. 7 Is off the hook. If you divide any number by 7, the decimals will read like a list of intersecting multiples of 7. It's also the only whole number to divide into 360 and not equal a whole number. This math is encoded into some stone monuments and pyramids and such. Plus the bible and stuff.

Of course it only means anything (imo) when it resonates strongly with you! What else do you think about 241? If you were locked in a room indefinitely with only 241 to look at, how would you play with it to entertain yourself? That's how seeing numbers began for me, with conscious effort to get out of boredom (staring at license plates all day during a driving job).

My go to was always Tarot. I love the Tarot and Astrology about the same these days. In the Tarot, 2 is the Priestess card representing study, wisdom, duality and such. 4 is the Emperor card, representing stability and protection. And 1 is the Magician card, representing choice, incarnation, will, unity and such.

What do you think? OH! One last thought; do you have anything in your astro chart with those numbers (24, 41, or 2, 4, 1, or even flipped/mixed up e.g., 42, 14 etc) as degrees or anything? For example, I see 14 a lot and it is both my sun degree and the digit sum of my birth time 9:50.

Crazy about our Venus conj Mars connection! I've always wondered what a Moon in 12th would be like.

Attachments

• Astro Natal Chart - me.gif
    Astro Natal Chart - me.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 29