will we move to Denver??

millionora

hello all!
So my kids and me have a opportunity to move to denver from here albuquerque nm. Life here is challenging plus i have become a bit disgruntled with my current work (being shorted opportunities to earn more money and being cheated out of bonus and holidays, as a single parent i count on those). At any rate for me i am ready to do it, but i am concerned about my sons who are teenagers, one is defiant and does not want the move, my other son is ready. So with all of this i too am a bit fearful it would be a huge change and literal uproot, i would be leaving our home and all that ,y kids have known for the last 5 years. So my question is:
Will we move to DEnver?

Asc- me Saturn retro in Sag at the top of my chart
Denver is the sun in cancer placed in my 5th house (of kids and fun)
Moon in vergo in my 7th conjuncted by happy jupiter.
So the moon is about to trine Pluto in my 11th then sextile the Sun (Denver) could pluto be my life partner (he is a bit older and imho is more saturn like, so the sextile of the sun and moon could show that there will be a window of opportunity then the moon would conjunct jupiter and the final aspect of the moon would be a sextile to venus ruler of my 3rd house, could mean a trip up there which is about 6 hours from here.
End of the matter for me is mercury in my 5th combusted by denver
, so would that mean yes we are moving to denver? and the POF is at the top of my chart in my 10th which may mean it is better for my career too?

Attachments

• move to denver.jpg
    move to denver.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 56

Kitchy

Banned
Moon approaching conjunction to Jupiter in 7th regarding a move is interesting to me.

Who Denver that has you so jazzed up to move 2 teenage boys from where they've lived (all their life?) so that you can be with an older life partner?

Your kids are 5th house - Sun & Merc - alligned with each other. They are squaring Pluto in 11th house of friendships - not sure if that means they have bad friends in NM or will have bad friends in CO, but either way - not a good indicator as I can see it.

The trines of your kids from 5th to Mars in 9th seems like a move of sorts - but usually not just from Alque to Denver - that is more like a 3rd house move.

Your life partner sun ruled 7th is conjunct those two kids in 5th, as I see it and there is a lot of interference before they will reach mom in this question.

You might want to re-think your move for a bit in my mind. Saturn in 10th is not at all good in this scenario and you'll find yourself in something unsavory. Saturn has no allies to uphold that position in 10th and is square to your happy moon jupiter.

Weird as it sounds - it's like your kids and this guy and bad friends would meld okay - but somehow you would suffer from it - all at that apex of a squared saturn at MC.

Saturn is retrograding and not too far from 9th house. Is this life partner a foreigner in some way to you - another culture country etc?

millionora

Hi Kitchy,
i have been struggling at work for a while now here, and colorado is larger has more opportunites and a much better way of living. My kids and my partner get along but have had their hiccups along the way. Its no walk in the park, as for Saturn in my 10th wouldnt that represent solid and strict career change up there??
my life partner is from a different culture, and here my eldest son had some bad friends that misled him and bullied him so he is excited for the chance to get out here and start somewhere fresh.
yes i am nervous when im at work its like i want to pack everything and race up there, but then when im home and quiet i feel the nervous anxiety and fear sets in. Its a anxious feeling indeed. This is why im confused and am reaching out here.

Kitchy

Banned
Hi Kitchy,
i have been struggling at work for a while now here, and colorado is larger has more opportunites and a much better way of living. My kids and my partner get along but have had their hiccups along the way. Its no walk in the park, as for Saturn in my 10th wouldnt that represent solid and strict career change up there??
my life partner is from a different culture, and here my eldest son had some bad friends that misled him and bullied him so he is excited for the chance to get out here and start somewhere fresh.
yes i am nervous when im at work its like i want to pack everything and race up there, but then when im home and quiet i feel the nervous anxiety and fear sets in. Its a anxious feeling indeed. This is why im confused and am reaching out here.

Saturn is in bad shape in your chart. No success for you - in this questioned move.

Last edited:

tikana

yes you will
it will be a good move
because you have beneficial planet on 7th house

merc is combusted ruler of 4th is worse than a condition of L7

millionora

yes you will
it will be a good move
because you have beneficial planet on 7th house

merc is combusted ruler of 4th is worse than a condition of L7

Hi Tikana,
Looking at the chart will it be a good move for my kids and me being Saturn in my 10th house retro is that debilitating? I've always known Saturn in 10th to be strong and good placement.

tikana

Why do people think that everything in the chart has to be perfect?

it's fine... i wouldnt worry about it

Kitchy

Banned
Why do people think that everything in the chart has to be perfect?

it's fine... i wouldnt worry about it

Maybe so they won't keep coming back asking the same question a different way.

Tikana - on this - I fully disagree -

asking you, to explain in short Tik way's how Saturn - her ruler - as squared off as it is, will be good for her because moon-jupiter in 7th of querant and 1st of ques.?

[deleted attacking comment~moderator]

but her kids are opposed by pluto in 11th and she has an old man prodding them and she wants moon jupiter and who doesn't and yet, her ruler saturn is beat up on like no body's business in this chart.

how is that 'all good'?

am i just too emotional in what i see [deleted personal comment~moderator]
this is where women with kids and women without kids - the readers - tend to take the break in the path. Reader's moon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddity

In this type of chart, L1 represents 'stay'. L7 represents 'go'.

Look at the applying aspects to both of them to see which is more favourable. L1 does not denote the querent in stay or go horaries.

Kitchy

Banned
Kitchy

how long have you actually practiced and studied horary? With my track record here I can pretty much assure you that i am one of a very few people here who actually looks for a yes (beat the chart until I get a yes), usually I start with a NO then move to YES if there is a need.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET A PERFECT CHART

Open CA vol 2 7th house issues . where will i be better off section... and type it out WHY this chart yields a NO. Break it down and post your counterargument.

T

hey - as my mom told me from her dad whose mom told him - "it comes out in the wash or the rinse"

let's see what Saturn has to say, shall we? [deleted attacking comment~moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

tsmall

Premium Member
In this type of chart, L1 represents 'stay'. L7 represents 'go'.

Look at the applying aspects to both of them to see which is more favourable. L1 does not denote the querent in stay or go horaries.

Odd, I always thought 4th was stay?

Oddity

I've always taken 1 as stay, but I could be mistaken.

Check Bonatti on Horary, p 554. Have I been misinterpreting?

'...look at the Lord of the Ascendant and moon...If indeed the condition of the Lord of the Ascendant were good, it will be better for him to stay. If, however, the condition of the Lord of the 7th were better, it will be more useful for him to go.'

And a lot about the application and separation of benefics and malefics to the moon, L1 and L7.

I always took L1 and L7 to be the places, not the querent.

tsmall

Premium Member
I've always taken 1 as stay, but I could be mistaken.

Check Bonatti on Horary, p 554. Have I been misinterpreting?

'...look at the Lord of the Ascendant and moon...If indeed the condition of the Lord of the Ascendant were good, it will be better for him to stay. If, however, the condition of the Lord of the 7th were better, it will be more useful for him to go.'

And a lot about the application and separation of benefics and malefics to the moon, L1 and L7.

I always took L1 and L7 to be the places, not the querent.

I have Bonatti on Basic Astrology, and Bonatti on Nativities. It's like the "Bookends" of Bonatti. I know Lilly does 4th 7th. I'll have to research Ezra, et al, and see if the expert on BoNJ can come up with something else. It's an interesting idea, since tik and I have argued over several stay/go charts using 4/7. And I think it's been 50/50 who's right...

tikana

Maybe so they won't keep coming back asking the same question a different way.

Tikana - on this - I fully disagree -

asking you, to explain in short Tik way's how Saturn - her ruler - as squared off as it is, will be good for her because moon-jupiter in 7th of querant and 1st of ques.?

[deleted attacking comment~moderator]

but her kids are opposed by pluto in 11th and she has an old man prodding them and she wants moon jupiter and who doesn't and yet, her ruler saturn is beat up on like no body's business in this chart.

how is that 'all good'?

am i just too emotional in what i see [deleted personal comment~moderator]
this is where women with kids and women without kids - the readers - tend to take the break in the path. Reader's moon.

hey - as my mom told me from her dad whose mom told him - "it comes out in the wash or the rinse"

let's see what Saturn has to say, shall we? [deleted attacking comment~moderator]

that SATURN is ON MH and conj a royal star ANTARES. Saturn is about to go direct .. It is not a malefic placement.

studying will do you good. Trad. horary has been around for a hell of a longer than than modern theory. you are barking at the wrong tree :)

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Meanwhile, horarists, I've deleted the posts that need deleting. Remember, when you start to take discussions personally, that means it's time to take a step back from the computer/yourself and do soemthing else. Let's keep it civil in horary, and show everybody else how we can get along, shall we?

Oddity

I will try to type up that passage for you, then. Bonatti got it from Sahl, but also goes into using the technique for any number of 'should I' questions.

IleneK

Premium Member
that SATURN is ON MH and conj a royal star ANTARES. Saturn is about to go direct .. It is not a malefic placement.

studying will do you good. Trad. horary has been around for a hell of a longer than than modern theory. you are barking at the wrong tree :)

I can't help myself, so please forgive:

Barking up the wrong tree, as in chasing an animal up a tree...? ;-)

Love you, tik, and have missed seeing you on the boards of late, although i haven't been here as much as usual.

Hope the Summer is treating you well!

tikana

something along those lines... yeah i am not here as much anymore
getting tired of having to prove a point then get attacked.

busy moving..i hope summer is treating you better than it does me