Why am I feeling so intense and volatile?

PlutonianPrincess

I hope I don't ever become a serial killer. Actually I don't think I ever will (I have more control than that), but I'm just afraid I'll go crazy one day if the next person pisses me off...

Well, I'm not being sarcastic, but read what you wrote and ask yourself objectively if you think that's ever an "OK" response to anger. Of course it's not.

However, I share a few of your aspects, so I'm going to try and help. But firstly, it's more important for me to say that if you really think you might endanger someone else, then that needs to be attended to immediately.

A major aspect you have for aggression is your Mars Rising, Conjunct your ASC. You are correct when you say you're a naturally aggressive person. That aspect alone denotes that. Please look up that aspect and you'll see-- This is something you must learn how to deal with and find a very positive outlet for your energy, or it may go very badly. I'm talking MMA or some type of intense physical training, even the military. This energy needs an outlet, always, or it will build up and will control you, so you must control it by giving it something constructive to do, always. (I have Mars Conjunct my DC)

You have Moon in Aries (as do I) in the 7th. Have you ever been physically aggressive with a partner or Mother? Or thought about it? I'm thinking you have. I'm definitely not saying you're a bad person, because you're not, but it's going to take a lot of work for you to be able to overcome your emotions in intimate relationships, especially. You just feel things very intensely and I understand that.

Emotions are super hard to control, because most of the time, we have no way to control the way in which we react to things and that what makes it hard. The good thing about an Aries moon is that it usually gets over things about as quickly as it get mad. So, always try and keep that in mind when you get really mad. Remember that "This too shall pass" you don't want to be a prisoner of your feelings and anger, but be the master of that anger, and you can be. You have the tenacity and heart to turn it around and to make yourself better. I understand that the energy that your dealing with is super fiery, but try and channel that fire into something productive, and that should automatically quell the beast and you some peace.

All the best to you.

PlutonianPrincess

I'd definitely say bodybuilding is a very good thing for you. A word of caution: No Testosterone. Or steroids. Never. Ever. If you're not already taking the to masculinize yourself, please stop, or never ever start. This mix of aggressive hormones will cause an explosion waiting to happen with your aggression. It will totally mess up your head and all the control you have now, you will no longer possess.

Sex can be a good outlet, but just as sex can be very controlling and masochistic it should always be balanced with gentleness and love. Or you are cheating yourself out of the best parts of it.

I also want to say that the energies in our charts do not control us. It is our responsibility to understand these energies and to be productive and useful and use them for good. They can never be used as an excuse, for we always have free will to choose our actions. I have a plethora of Pluto, I feel everything very deeply, and I have had to learn not get so angry when someone upset me, purposefully, or not. Maybe you're overcompensating a little because parts of you do desire to be loved tenderly and with grace and share a healthy, intimate relationship. But your anger probably has become your crux and you may use it to keep people away or use them for your outlet... And that may be fine. But it's not for you, because you're using your energy and anger and take it out on others.

Just be aware of your deepest feelings. The things you think of before you fall asleep. Those are the things you care about.

dude123

Banned
I'd definitely say bodybuilding is a very good thing for you. A word of caution: No Testosterone. Or steroids. Never. Ever. If you're not already taking the to masculinize yourself, please stop, or never ever start. This mix of aggressive hormones will cause an explosion waiting to happen with your aggression. It will totally mess up your head and all the control you have now, you will no longer possess.

Sex can be a good outlet, but just as sex can be very controlling and masochistic it should always be balanced with gentleness and love. Or you are cheating yourself out of the best parts of it.

I also want to say that the energies in our charts do not control us. It is our responsibility to understand these energies and to be productive and useful and use them for good. They can never be used as an excuse, for we always have free will to choose our actions. I have a plethora of Pluto, I feel everything very deeply, and I have had to learn not get so angry when someone upset me, purposefully, or not. Maybe you're overcompensating a little because parts of you do desire to be loved tenderly and with grace and share a healthy, intimate relationship. But your anger probably has become your crux and you may use it to keep people away or use them for your outlet... And that may be fine. But it's not for you, because you're using your energy and anger and take it out on others.

Just be aware of your deepest feelings. The things you think of before you fall asleep. Those are the things you care about.

Damnn girl, you read me like a book. It's like you could see through me or something...which is quite weird!

Marinka

Quite a bit going on in your chart now -- you have 3/4 of a grand square in your natal with the moon in Aries, Venus in cancer, and Jupiter in Libra which is now being completed by the transist of Pluto in Capricorn. In addition, transiting Uranus is conjunct your moon in Aries with a resultant square to Jupiter and Venus ... very volatile and quick to ignite emotions and hard to control.

Looking at just one of these which is the Uranus conjunct moon with the Pluto opposition - (and this is without bringing in the existing natal relationships) indicates that your emotions and your friends (moon rules the 11th) and maybe a "special" friend (moon in 7th) might be coming to some type of end of relationship (Uranus ruler of the 4th of endings/home) as a result of maybe either sickness or maybe work (Uranus in 6th). Bring the Pluto opposition in here indicates quite a bit of conflicting internal thoughts (Pluto rules third house) and maybe some manipulation on either side or both sides.

I can't do your chart justice in just a few paragraphs --- let me say that there are many "touches" going on in your chart.