Understanding The Moon In Libra

Mister Skeleton

Hey there. I'd like to ask for some help regarding this placement I have in my chart. I've been interested in learning how to nurture myself emotionally (so, self-soothing, self-care, I think you get the idea), and for some time I've been trying out different things to see what gives me emotional comfort. I've decided to do a bit of digging around to understand this placement better for that reason, so I can understand this placement better as well as myself better.

What I'm trying to ask is, what kinds of things or activities would emotionally comfort a Libra Moon person? I know everyone's different, but I'm trying out different things to get to know myself better (nothing wrong with that, right?) so I'd like to get some ideas on things I could try out to see if it's comforting or not. I've read that socializing or being in a relationship emotionally feeds this sign, and while that is true for me, it's not exactly good to depend on other people for your emotional well-being all the time since people can be fickle. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Note* One thing I nearly forgot to ask. They say that Libra has an association with art (so traditional fine arts like painting, drawing, sculpting) but other sources say that they're good at design, decorating and fashion and matching colors but not so good at traditional fine arts. Can anyone help me figure this out? I'm confused.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Hey there. I'd like to ask for some help regarding this placement I have in my chart. I've been interested in learning how to nurture myself emotionally (so, self-soothing, self-care, I think you get the idea), and for some time I've been trying out different things to see what gives me emotional comfort. I've decided to do a bit of digging around to understand this placement better for that reason, so I can understand this placement better as well as myself better.

Hi Mr. Skeleton,

In my opinion ....what a moon in libra likes most at first is to be liked by other people and to avoid any disharmony from the first moment

I know everyone's different, but I'm trying out different things to get to know myself better (nothing wrong with that, right?)

In fact moon in libra is a "smartie constellation" (with venus/moon correspondence) people like as sympathic - if it is doubled and additionally placed in 2nd house - or in 7th house and not hard aspected. My husband has a libra moon and there aren't many people who dislike him.

How to feed a libra moon depends on individual needs this moon has with house he is placed in and what house he rules. A libra moon is first of all a window of perception and the personal special focus on - the where on - is told by house moon himself is in.

If moon doesn't rule 4th house he is not about emotions. Emotional identification is always shown by sign and ruler of 4th house.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
but with your user BB
image.php
your libra moon and/ or your venus as ruler of libra - might also be in contact with your pluto ? :cool:

Mister Skeleton

You were pretty close with the Pluto, hahaha. I'll attach the chart, though I'm also looking to understand purely the Libra sign a lot more.

Note* One thing I nearly forgot to ask. They say that Libra has an association with art (so traditional fine arts like painting, drawing, sculpting) but other sources say that they're good at design, decorating and fashion and matching colors but not so good at traditional fine arts. Can anyone help me figure this out? I'm confused.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_rx_hw.2316.82872.jpg
    astro_2gw_rx_hw.2316.82872.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
You were pretty close with the Pluto, hahaha. I'll attach the chart, though I'm also looking to understand purely the Libra sign a lot more.
Yes - a libra moon under a scorpio venus is a "different number ".:cool:

I am sorry - I cannot be of more help with this chart - as I never work with whole sign houses - only with placidus houses - my whole long astrological life long. :smile:

not consequently and not in general - libra is also trade as business and profession and skill for money income (in second house).

But In aspect with neptune in first quarter - libra moon gets creative and flowing with all kind of arts. And in aspect with uranus with art of very special and individual non-standard and non-conventional kind of art.

Especially special as your sag AC is ruled by jupiter on special sensitive spiritual sparkflame energy point of zero degree scorpio. You have been born with a spiritual task with - you intend to push through in this life. To be a mediator between two worlds - the visible and the invisible world.

For skills, talents and gifts your are born with - you have to look into 2nd house- ruler and sign. What talents and gifts you have additionally inherited from bloodline ancestors - look into 8th house - sign and ruler of.For personal capability of creativity - look into 5th house- sign and ruler.

But for this individual purpose and to better look on that - I feel whole sign houses not the best - but this is only from my experience - others might see it different and as perfect good functioning as well.

Last edited:

katydid

——————————
The Moon in Libra may bring a deep need for peace and harmony in your life. Born with a need for balance, you may feel it is your responsibility to be the peacemaker and negotiate with others to bring tranquility and understanding. Sometimes that can be an overreach.

You may have an instinctive desire to bring out the best in others, and you can work through any difficult group situations with your objective, fair minded approach to life. This graciousness can open doors and create opportunities for growth. But with your Scorpio stellium, the Libran politeness may be overruled by your more impetuous self.

With your Moon in the 11th, principles will be highly important to you. You are likely to have a strong sense of social justice, and may personally distressed by unfairness and injustice. Thus you become involved in situations where inequity is an issue, feeling the need to take action, even if not well thought out at times. Conflict may surround you, but when you assert your need to be fair, you show others how to find the middle-ground.

Your Moon is square a conjunction of Uranus/Neptune. That escalates and elevates the urgency of the above and one[’s needs and feelings become complicated and possibly conflicted at times.

Uranus/Neptune also puts you in contact with your inner artistic/creative/innovative impulses and allows you sudden flashes of inspiration? I would think you could paint, draw or write pretty well, as it would flow freely and be inspired.

Your specific question was about comforting yourself in the best ways. I think one way is to relieve yourself of certain internalised expectations, letting up on yourself about things you erroneously blame on yourself? Don't be so hard on yourself, in other words.

Sometimes Moon in Libra people become scapegoated by those around them, because they so easily take on blame. Their internal need to create balance and harmony can create guilt and self doubt if things are not perfect around them.

Moon in Libra in the 11th might find comfort in helping others in a concrete, meaningful way. Walking around passing out clean wool sox to the homeless might warm your soul. Especially if you speak to some of those who are looking for ways out of the dead end, and can help them take some steps to find better conditions. Moon in Libra in the 11th wants to be making positive changes in the world. Sometimes just changing one person's world is a true miracle.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

My father and his daughter/my half-sister share the same moon placement - they're also both Sagittarius suns and different ascendants: he has Aries while she has Leo (closer to Virgo). I find my father's moon in Libra in the decan near Scorpio, while my half-sister's decan is near Virgo. And my half-sister born on winter solstice (in North America, San Francisco CA USA) in 1970 while our father born in Northernmost France in the 50-52 degrees latitude (Dec. 17, 1946) will have a difference in personality, despite similar sun and moon signs.

Mister Skeleton

Thanks for the replies everyone! :smile: One last question I'd like to ask.

@Zora So Libra is also trade and profession and not associated with art in general? I didn't really quite understand. Can you elaborate more on that? If possible, can you also elaborate more on the associations and what this sign rules in general since art isn't the only thing related to it? So what activities and things fall under its domain etc.

Also... here is the chart again in Placidus.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_rx_hp.152.35788.jpg
    astro_2gw_rx_hp.152.35788.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 29

Zora

Account Closed
@Zora So Libra is also trade and profession and not associated with art in general? I didn't really quite understand. Can you elaborate more on that? I

Also... here is the chart again in Placidus.

No for me - libra is not in general about art - libra is an air sign and a communicative sign and a venus in libra ist about making contacts and to meet people. In natural zodicac libra is in 7th house - house of contacts -where we meet a counterpart and share and exchange something - expect something and get something.

Art is more taurus venus - doing something physically with your hands - painting, sculptures etc. - and venus in sagittarius and pisces and cancer and scorpio (dark art) as well.

With libra in 2nd house - depending where venus is placed in - libra meets taurus- you might have skills and talents for both - to be an artist and a good trader to sell your products and earn your money with. But also for example skilled for to be a commercial agent selling products for money. (As my husband is )

Art is more venus connected with neptune and jupiter and also uranus and for creativity and expression of creativity placements in 5th house.

A moon in libra in 11th house might be gifted to deal or trade products on internet area or social media level (11th house) and to take roots in society in with it (11th house) to play a role in society.

Moon in 11th house and sun in 12th house is the most farest away placement and position from personal area. Those people are not very much interested in personal subjects more in society subjects and always feel an inner supra-personal order to follow and to give a contribution to society.

An 11th house moon often feels all influence outside - knows and perceives some things like a preview of future or a "new trend to come" in advance - but mostly don't feel own needs and desires and how to manage to personally feel well.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
All planet placements in 12th house have neptune correspondence -similar to a conjunction with neptune. And all placements in 12th house want to get visible society and to play a role their.

All planets in 11th house are meant to be to take visibly roots in society and to be self-present there and known to people - and a planet in 11th house - like your moon in aspect with a planet in 2nd house serves you with money flow and income. If it is a square you feel an inner drive to do something but also a challenge due to the fact that moons rules your 8th house. And Art is definitely something within it - with moon square neptune.

But probably not as an accepted subject from your own family and bloodline ancestors (moon rules your 8th house) - you might have to first leave old footsteps and pathes and dogmata of own family before and their probable opinions that art doesn't bring money.