Is she going to recover / be OK?

Catherinett

Hi, I have very limited knowledge on Horay, even so, this is not looking good to me... another accident on the horizon? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• horay.jpg
    horay.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 37

Aria Venue

Hi, I have very limited knowledge on Horay, even so, this is not looking good to me... another accident on the horizon? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
hello Catherinett
first of all in order to read your chart we need more info related to the context.
1.So to whom are you referring to ? a sister..a daughter...a friend ..etc
2.who asks? did you make this question or the querent herself?
3.please give the full data of this chart (exact time and place the question was made)..cause this chart with so many fixed stars is not easy to be read
4.what is the actual problem with the querent?does she suffer from something specific? etc

Catherinett

Sorry, here is a chart without the stars. My sister, my question, my location, mainly concerned with accidents. Thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_horaynostars.png
    astro_w2gw_horaynostars.png
    82 KB · Views: 28

Aria Venue

<br />
<br />
And she has had two major head injuries in the last 10 yrs. One was an accident and the other a tumor

Dear Catherinett
please give me the data of your question .time and place cause i want to run the chart myself.

Also... what is the actual question here? if she's going to surpass cancer/tumor or not?if she's going to have accidents in her life? i don't understand why you refer to an accident that happen 10 years ago...and then you say.."mainly concerned with accidents"...So really elaborate your question...general question about her health should be compared with her natal chart...etc...the point here is to be accurate..so as long you provide more information regarding her actual condition ( what type of cancer is this ?is a brain cancer?..etc) the more helpful i can be.
for example in case your sister has a brain tumor a question would have been.."will she recover from cancer"? not from accidents or whatever you may think she is prone to

In this chart i can't even see the degrees!!!or the cusps!!! I understand you don't know about horary rules but even more a medical chart is very difficult...and the fact that this is a third party question asked from you requires more parameters to taken upon consideration.ALSO this chart is wrong.. when this queestion was asked...cause here we have mercury in cancer in 13 degrees while now cancer is retrograde in leo and about to enter cancer again and turn combust by sun...so please be accurate !!!!i see that you created this chart yesterday yet the degrees of the planets refer to june 13th and not july 13th!!! So please tell me the correct date and place as to cast the correct chart!!!!!for example... 13th of June 2019 at 10.00 am in new york/usa..or wherever

Last edited:

Catherinett

Catherinett
please give me the data of your question .time and place i want to run the chart myself.and also is mainly your question if she's going to surpass cancer or not?the point here is to be accurate..so as long you provide more information regarding her actual condition (is she in a hospital? what type of cancer is this ?..etc) the more helpful i can be.In this chart i can't even see the degrees!!!or the cusps!!! I understand you don't know about horary rules but even more a medical chart is very difficult...and the fact that this is a third party question asked from you requires more parameters to taken upon consideration.ALSO this chart is wrong.. when this queestion was asked...cause here we have mercury in cancer in 13 degrees while now cancer is retrograde in leo and about to enter cancer again and turn combust by sun...so please be accurate !!!!i see that you created this chart yesterday yet the degrees of the planets refer to june 13th and not july 13th!!! So please tell me the correct date and place as to cast the correct chart!!!!!for example... 13th of June 2019 at 10.00 am in new york/usa..or wherever

I live in a very small town, didn't want to post my location so I just ran another chart without the fixed stars, I thought I put July 12th, maybe not. The original question was asked July 12th at 10:03am. I'll pm my location.

I started reading Frawley's book last night. He mentioned that the chart should be cast for the astrologers location at the moment they understood the question, so maybe you need to cast a new one anyway, or not, I don't know. I'm attaching one with the Regiomontanus house system in case anyone else wants to take a stab at it.

As far as the question is concerned, "will she recover" is the question. The cancer is gone but she has been left with issues, psychical and psychological, because of the first head injury, the treatment for the tumor and everything that happened in between. She is prone to falls now. I feel like there are things I don't know but my gut is telling me she isn't a lost cause - which some seem to think is the case.

Thanks for your time. I'll pm my location.

Attachments

• ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Catherinett

I know I already responded to you in a pm but I wanted to post here about how accurate you are! You nailed all of the physical problems she is currently dealing with that I did not mention. Thanks again for your time :smile:

Last edited:

Aria Venue

I know I already responded to you in a pm but I wanted to post here about how accurate you are! You nailed all of the physical problems she is currently dealing with that I did not mention. Thanks again for your time :smile:
thank you Catherinett:love:I just hope the best for her!!!

greybeard

I don't like to work with charts someone else has cast. I first make sure I understand the question, know what the REAL question is, then erect a chart.

I used the chart you cast for the 14th..."If my sister comes to live with me, will her condition change?"

You should not cast several charts for the same question.

I am contemplating going to Mexico to live. But my own psychological state is not yet ready to pose a horary question. I am not convinced that I WANT to make the move, but the need for some sort of change in my life is clear. So I wait and watch. I do not believe in using horary art for frivolous or inane questions, and I believe the psychological state of the querent is very important.