Mars Saturn Conjunction

DoB- June 30th, 1980 7:50am Karachi Pakistan

Just started a food business recently and going through hard times, working countless hours with no fruitfulness. Just tired. I am a very hard worker and understand nothing comes easy. I have a mars-Saturn conjunction in my chart and expect difficulties but I just entered my Jupiter Mahadasha a year ago so shouldn’t that take lead and be more positive period and give good results?
Can someone take a look at my chart and give some insight? Very discourage at the moment. Do I keep making wrong decisions?

TranceAddict

Good to see someone from Pakistan as I'm from Pakistan too. :)

Can you please confirm your ascendant? My software is showing a cancer ascendant chart that does NOT have a mars saturn conjunction. May be you're following Tropical calculations? Let me know.

MoonBucket

Hi, liveandletlive

Unfortunately I don't know Vedic astrology, but as you might know, Mars is just leaving a conjunction with Saturn (which was exact on 2 Apr 2018), at not quite 9 degrees Capricorn.

Maybe that current conjunction has been having some interaction with the Mars-Saturn conjunction in your natal chart? The good news is that it is fading, and of course there might be other activity that might help Saturn to be more of a focuser or refiner than an obstruction.

Wishing you the best,
MB

Last edited: