assets

chris10

I am good at making money. Is it possible to see from the chart
investment tendencies?
Thnx

Chart in signature

chris10

Been staying up lately weighing pros and cons. As a virgo asc moon scorpio and Saturn conjuct the MC I am v e r y careful with my hard earned cash.
I am in an investment mood.
If it were a business venture I would check ruler of 10th house.
If I were to buy land I would have to check the 4th house, right?
If I were to buy a tenanted apartment/apartments I would check 2nd house?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Rawiri

If it were a business venture I would check ruler of 10th house.

Yes. But to be more specific in many cases you would also want to check the 7th house for trade (7th is also 10th from the 10th so always somewhat applicable to 10th house things). Especially so if there will be a business partner of any sort involved.

Also check the planet related to whatever the particular business venture is, and Mercury generally.

If I were to buy land I would have to check the 4th house, right?

Yes.

If I were to buy a tenanted apartment/apartments I would check 2nd house?

No. 4th house as well. All real estate is 4th house. 2nd house is movable properties. I mean...technically nowadays I suppose some people do pick up their houses and move them lol. But generally not.

For dealing with tenants, as you have to when involved in real estate, you would want to also traditionally check the 6th (though arguably this was from a time when land-owners held more power over tenants...nowadays they are often on more equal footing which would be 7th house so that would be worth checking).

chris10

Yes. But to be more specific in many cases you would also want to check the 7th house for trade (7th is also 10th from the 10th so always somewhat applicable to 10th house things). Especially so if there will be a business partner of any sort involved.

Also check the planet related to whatever the particular business venture is, and Mercury generally.

Yes.

No. 4th house as well. All real estate is 4th house. 2nd house is movable properties. I mean...technically nowadays I suppose some people do pick up their houses and move them lol. But generally not.

For dealing with tenants, as you have to when involved in real estate, you would want to also traditionally check the 6th (though arguably this was from a time when land-owners held more power over tenants...nowadays they are often on more equal footing which would be 7th house so that would be worth checking).

Thank you so much Rawiri. You've been most helpful.

So, if I choose to invest in tenanted apartment I will have to look at 4th house for the apartment and 7th house for tenants. My 4th house is at 25*56' sag so the apartment would be ruled by jupiter and my 7th house is 26*31' pisces also ruled by jupiter. How do I handle this? :unsure:

Golden Yod

I am good at making money. Is it possible to see from the chart
investment tendencies?
Thnx

Chart in signature

The Pluto Jupiter trine and the Uranus Jupiter trine are money makers. IMO, the asset could be anything. If your Pluto and Uranus were in the second house, I would have more confidence. Is your birth time correct?

chris10

First of all, thank you so much for your time.

My initial post - after I re-read it - seems quite silly now.
What I should have written is:
I am lucky because my work is such which allows me to work as many hours as I want which leads to me making money.
It's not that I sit around and have money making businesses bringing me profit. I work long hours so I get paid accordingly (accordingly ?? :unsure:)
I am not in favor of keeping cash or money in the bank. So far I have spent money on having a house built and bought land.

The Pluto Jupiter trine and the Uranus Jupiter trine are money makers. IMO, the asset could be anything. If your Pluto and Uranus were in the second house, I would have more confidence. Is your birth time correct?
I don't know if my birth time is correct. I'm using the time on my birth certificate. My mother says it must be correct - she wasn't looking at the time while giving birth :tongue:
I do know however that she went to hospital in labor pain on Saturday afternoon and I was born on Monday noon.
I just didn't want to come out in this world obviously :lol:
oh and I almost died while my mum was giving birth to me.
Using modern, pluto conjuct ascendant might explain that.
My jupiter uranus trine is quite wide and I don't feel ''lucky'' in money matters (as I've explained already it's a matter of stressful work + long hours.
Jupiter trine pluto?
How would that work in my case?

Golden Yod

First of all, thank you so much for your time.

My initial post - after I re-read it - seems quite silly now.
What I should have written is:
I am lucky because my work is such which allows me to work as many hours as I want which leads to me making money.
It's not that I sit around and have money making businesses bringing me profit. I work long hours so I get paid accordingly (accordingly ?? :unsure:)
I am not in favor of keeping cash or money in the bank. So far I have spent money on having a house built and bought land.

I don't know if my birth time is correct. I'm using the time on my birth certificate. My mother says it must be correct - she wasn't looking at the time while giving birth :tongue:
I do know however that she went to hospital in labor pain on Saturday afternoon and I was born on Monday noon.
I just didn't want to come out in this world obviously :lol:
oh and I almost died while my mum was giving birth to me.
Using modern, pluto conjuct ascendant might explain that.
My jupiter uranus trine is quite wide and I don't feel ''lucky'' in money matters (as I've explained already it's a matter of stressful work + long hours.
Jupiter trine pluto?
How would that work in my case?

TY. I think Jupiter and Pluto could be a billionaire aspect.

chris10

TY. I think Jupiter and Pluto could be a billionaire aspect.
I wish I knew how to become one.
My cancer sun and scorpio moon need security. That's my main concern.
If I ever became a millionaire I would invest in business so that I could secure jobs for my family, community, country (my relocation country)
Being a millionaire/billionaire would give me the luxury to stop working so that I would work towards helping third world countries.
Do I sound like a cancer sun or what? :lol:

Golden Yod

I wish I knew how to become one.
My cancer sun and scorpio moon need security. That's my main concern.
If I ever became a millionaire I would invest in business so that I could secure jobs for my family, community, country (my relocation country)
Being a millionaire/billionaire would give me the luxury to stop working so that I would work towards helping third world countries.
Do I sound like a cancer sun or what? :lol:

I don't know. But being unselfish like you are is a good start. :biggrin:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps pick clues as relevant, do share pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful etc, talents-traits-health-events-prospect-plans :

asc and 2nd lord for fin mer-venus leo 11th for gains, aspected by jup,
gains from literary-oratory aptitudes, pharmacy, automobiles, etc;

currently rahu NN transit mer-venus leo,
gains from foreigners, and foreign relationships;

moon scorpio 2nd for family-fin-speech-edu, debilated;
lord mars own aries in quadrant, debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual growth-improvements in family-fin/bank balances;
earnings through research-occult, forensic psychology, teaching, singing, etc
wear pearl over a silver ring over the pendant touching heart;
currently jup transit moon-scorpio 2nd enhancing family-fin;

debilatd moon elevated aspect over taurus 8th opposite for sudden gains,
banking, hotels, food, insurance, etc;
lord venus over 11th for gains; lord venus lord 9th for luck;

pisces-jup 7th inimical-malefic for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation-business;

inimical jup over acq 5th, health issues heart-stomach-legs etc;
luck-edu-romance-children-advisory position under stress-delays;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

currently ketu separative SN 1.5yr transit jup-acq 5th,
detachment from romance-children-position etc to care,
and pain-injury-surgery;

mars own aries 7th quadrant,
growth-riches through own merit, good at
operations management, police, defence, technology, construction management, etc;
mars lord 2nd over 7th, financial support from spouse;

jup lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse, but under stress-delay;

sat lord 5th over 10th gemini, information technology, public admin,
but prone to rise-fall in career; fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

sun-ketu cancer 10th, hyper-sensitive, career and job changes;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter Mon evenings;

hope find useful, wishing well, kshantaram.

Last edited:

Rawiri

Thank you so much Rawiri. You've been most helpful.

So, if I choose to invest in tenanted apartment I will have to look at 4th house for the apartment and 7th house for tenants. My 4th house is at 25*56' sag so the apartment would be ruled by jupiter and my 7th house is 26*31' pisces also ruled by jupiter. How do I handle this? :unsure:

First would be to look at the houses themselves, separately from the lord. What is in them, what aspects them.

Then you can look at position of the same lord relative to the house (i.e. Jupiter is in 12th from the 7th, in 3rd from the 4th).

Then if someone has particular concern and/or time on their hands we're getting into more finicky techniques to further attempt to differentiate.

That would be done basically by reading the chart from different points other than the ascendant.

Firstly basic self factors, like the Moon. So one would read the 4th etc from the Moon and compare, look for confluence compared to the normal 4th house.

Then natural significators of what we are considering. Since tenants nowadays are mostly based on fair commercial transaction, we could use Mercury for them and look at 6th/7th from Mercury even more specifically. For real estate...Jyotish would use 4th from Mars. I believe western astrologers would normally use 4th from Saturn.

(Then if one really wants to go beyond that one might look at divisional charts related to the topic - Jyotish method. Or specific parts/lots - western method)

Basically looking for confluence where things start agreeing and showing up repeatedly.

chris10

Thank you
so much for all your replies. I really appreciate it.
I will get back to you with feedback as soon as I can.

chris10

hope helps pick clues as relevant, do share pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful etc, talents-traits-health-events-prospect-plans :

asc and 2nd lord for fin mer-venus leo 11th for gains, aspected by jup,
gains from literary-oratory aptitudes, pharmacy, automobiles, etc;
Gains from literary-oratory aptitudes, yes.

currently rahu NN transit mer-venus leo,
gains from foreigners, and foreign relationships;

No, I don’t see something like that happening, hasn’t so far tbh.
Unless my current relocation/parents' birth country is considered a 'foreign' country for me - which I doubt.

moon scorpio 2nd for family-fin-speech-edu, debilated;
lord mars own aries in quadrant, debilation of moon cancelled,
Moon in the 2nd – especially since it is in its fall in scorpio - was supposed to bring instability in my finances. There may be some truth there. I’ve noticed that when I am a goody two shoes type of person, people just tend to walk all over me and I am taken advantage of. But then, the dispositer of scorp moon – mars in aries – takes over and everything is back on track.

gradual growth-improvements in family-fin/bank balances;
I’d rather invest than keep money in bank accounts.

earnings through research-occult, forensic psychology, teaching, singing, etc
Earnings through teaching, yes.
I am interested in psychology – been taking courses on and off – forensic psychology sounds very interesting but I do have to take into account my residing town - unsuitable for such a career.

wear pearl over a silver ring over the pendant touching heart;
currently jup transit moon-scorpio 2nd enhancing family-fin;
If by ‘enhancing family-fin ‘ you mean enhancing family and or finances, I can’t say I agree with that. I’ve had much more lucrative years in past decades.

moon elevated aspect over taurus 8th for sudden gains,
I don’t get this. Do you mean that my moon is in the 2nd house ruled by taurus?

banking, hotels, food, insurance, etc; lord venus over 11th for gains;
lord venus lord 9th for luck;
venus is the ruler of my 9th house. I have benefitted financially through 9th house by using University degree to create a career if that’s what you mean

pisces-jup 7th inimical-malefic for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage
You can say that again :lol:

-vocation-business;
a lot of stress

inimical jup over acq 5th, health issues heart-stomach-legs etc;
No health problems yet

luck-edu-romance-children-advisory position under stress-delays;
I don’t see it as delay any more, it’s denial :andy:

prayers to saint of faith,
Only faith has helped me find peace again and strength to continue – been an atheist for quite some time in the past though.

offer yellow flowers at the alter at home sat mornings;

currently ketu separative SN 1.5yr transit jup-acq 5th,
detachment from romance-children-position etc to care,
and pain-injury-surgery;
Well transiting NN is on my venus in my 11th, so transiting SN is on my Aqua Jupiter in my 5th. There is detachment from romance but that’s not something new … that’s the story of my life.
I haven’t had any pain -injury-surgery

mars own aries 7th quadrant,
growth-riches through own merit, good at
operations management, police, defence, technology, construction management, etc;
I’ve been itching to switch to a new career, just don’t know what that could be

mars lord 2nd over 7th, financial support from spouse;
Since I have no luck in the romance department ==> no spouse.
I can't imagine being with someone without true love and passion. Must be my venus mars trine. That aspect, though the tightest one in my chart, hasn't done much to help my love life.

jup lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse, but under stress-delay;
Yeah, maybe I’ll find someone when I’m 70 and then he dies and I’ll have ‘gains from spouse’ as you mentioned :lol: Just kidding

sat lord 5th over 10th gemini, information technology, public admin,
but prone to rise-fall in career;
No such possibility in current residing country.

fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits;

I’m a virgo asc, fasting is my thing
sun-ketu cancer 10th, hyper-sensitive,
I feel so sensitive at times I cry at other people’s misfortunes

career and job changes;
I wish
but I would have to go back to University full time.
My degree is useful only for my current profession

pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc;
No pain, no health problems

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter Mon evenings;

hope find useful, wishing well, kshantaram.
Thank you very much

chris10

First would be to look at the houses themselves, separately from the lord. What is in them, what aspects them.

Then you can look at position of the same lord relative to the house (i.e. Jupiter is in 12th from the 7th, in 3rd from the 4th).
How do you get 'jup 12th from the 7th' ?
Are you using whole signs ?

Then if someone has particular concern and/or time on their hands we're getting into more finicky techniques to further attempt to differentiate.

That would be done basically by reading the chart from different points other than the ascendant.

Firstly basic self factors, like the Moon. So one would read the 4th etc from the Moon and compare, look for confluence compared to the normal 4th house.

Then natural significators of what we are considering.
Since tenants nowadays are mostly based on fair commercial transaction, we could use Mercury for them and look at 6th/7th from Mercury even more specifically.
which would be my natal 4th/5th house

For real estate...Jyotish would use 4th from Mars.
That would be my 10th or 11th I guess
I believe western astrologers would normally use 4th from Saturn.
which is virgo but virgo occupies my 12 and 1st house ....

(Then if one really wants to go beyond that one might look at divisional charts related to the topic - Jyotish method. Or specific parts/lots - western method)

Basically looking for confluence where things start agreeing and showing up repeatedly.

All this info is totally new to me. Which house system would you use? Because I get a whole lot of different results in my chart depending on the house system.
I will look all this up in more detail as soon as possible.
Thank you Rawiri.

chris10

I was just looking at some contracts and I realized - after I checked dates and transits - that I had transiting NN on my natal jupiter when I invested big on real estate. :andy: Jupiter rules my 4th house.
That was just a coincidence as I was on a looong break from astrology at the time.

Just when I wanna say **** *** astrology something like that just pulls me back in :lol:

Rawiri

Yes, I was counting using Whole Signs.

I would use whole signs when counting FROM a point. But may, depending on the situation, use the cusp of a house as one of those points to start counting from.

chris10

Yes, I was counting using Whole Signs.

I would use whole signs when counting FROM a point. But may, depending on the situation, use the cusp of a house as one of those points to start counting from.
Thank you so much Rawiri.
I find both of your posts very useful and intriguing. Do you know of any site which goes into more detail and depth on these methods?