Will I meet my boyfriend in a few months?

cloxkinghere

How does it look? Yes/no? ETA?

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Can you change the chart to "web default style" or at least add the table with the planetary degrees.

Eta: i also dnt know why people who are not too familiar with reading horary use these charts, i think for a beginner they're the hardest of them all to read.

cloxkinghere

Can you change the chart to "web default style" or at least add the table with the planetary degrees.

Eta: i also dnt know why people who are not too familiar with reading horary use these charts, i think for a beginner they're the hardest of them all to read.

Done! I just uploaded it.

Vyri

Banned
Have done a hypothetical chart based on the time you have here. From the looks of it there is a meeting going on of Moon Mars caliber within the neighboring community you live in & proximity to join with a potential 'boyfriend' is within 1 day & even a consideration within the week.
Moon moving to Mars upon a (my mapping) Cardinal house. Am thinking a go between as in an association of some type calling on your behalf is the key?

Now if the question is about meeting up with a 'new' interest is on your mind now that's a different story altogether.

Mercury is retro so am thinking the subject matter is about re-joining with an interest.the ground work already established all you really have to do is revamp prior activity whether implemented by you..or some 'other'-'liaison effect?'

Happy reunion & hunting

All the best
Vyri:whistling:

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

Have done a hypothetical chart based on the time you have here. From the looks of it there is a meeting going on of Moon Mars caliber within the neighboring community you live in & proximity to join with a potential 'boyfriend' is within 1 day & even a consideration within the week.
Moon moving to Mars upon a (my mapping) Cardinal house. Am thinking a go between as in an association of some type calling on your behalf is the key?

Now if the question is about meeting up with a 'new' interest is on your mind now that's a different story altogether.

Mercury is retro so am thinking the subject matter is about re-joining with an interest.the ground work already established all you really have to do is revamp prior activity whether implemented by you..or some 'other'-'liaison effect?'

Happy reunion & hunting

All the best
Vyri:whistling:

UPDATE:

Accurate. Yes, reconnected with someone around a week after your reply. An even bigger twist: we have known each other for quite some time. Also, we are neighbors. :)

EDIT: I would like to note that he reached out to me.

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

UPDATE:

We broke up. Not sure if we’ll get back together. I hope we do since I love him. But, we just don’t see eye-to-eye on things.

I pray for nothing but love and happiness in 2018.

Last edited: