Am I safe?

Novelle

Chart made around midnight.
'Safe' in general: life, body/mind, stalkers, family.

Intuition's broke so I'm posting with anticipation.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• kko.jpg
    kko.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 33

Novelle

Anyone?
Moon in 2nd I’d say yes, but possibly read somewhere it might not count with the position in Scorpio (except for when in their early degrees.)

Culpeper

Premium Member
Your significator is Venus in the fourth house. It is combust which means invisible. Mercury or Jupiter could be enemies but Mercury does not aspect Venus. There is a favorable aspect from Jupiter. Yes, you are safe.

Vyri

Banned
Novelle

Don't like Venus squaring Uranus, (unforseen obstacle) but the mutual reception he (Uranus) makes with Mars is strengthening even under duress=strength. Moon (women-emotion consideration- bothers you & could cause you undue wasted energy but is not something you can't handle) quincunx with Uranus could mean sudden adjustments-changes you hold of value or consider worthwhile (Libra/Taurus-1st & 8th house influences) being devalued in someway. You have a peaceful nature but once aroused stand your ground till the jobs finished or the air is cleared on both sides. The position you undertake could cause you some physical concern taking on other's troubles wearing you down. Libra on the Ascendant with ambassador Venus in Capricorn is strict but peaceful. Uranus is the unexpected human element showing up out of the blue whom you know-and consider personally compromising to your image? (Aries on the 7th speaks of personal affairs out in the open-causing you some trouble of some kind.) Moon quincunx Uranus adds to that unexpected adjustment (are you expecting thwart from the female gender challenging you in some way? Men you understand but women cause you to take a different approach that gets in your way..sapping your strength?

Venus does buffer or lesson the effect of any physical oppressive affront you are thinking will happen but Sun (of intercepted Lord Leo in 10th) adds position and protection; she being under his rays
adds traits of prowess mixed with long staying power but also speaks of some chancy physical strain you undertake that may not pan out as expected; time holds some key to the success you are seeking (Cancer on 10th; the quincunx interfers with your personal drives) further checking is needed; making you irritable - impatient. (Moon conj. Mars, unbridled energies need to be in check with other's present to deflect and umpire.) Your strength and psyche is strong and you have a canny knack to understand dangerous warnings before they come upon you. (Moon in fall, temper, but next to dignified Mars & mutual reception Mercury in Scorpio strengthens (detective trait) and is sensitive to hidden danger.)

The last aspect is Moon quincunx Uranus, it is the stress & adjustment aspect that has a sixth house flavor. A woman (Moon in 2nd-Cancer on the 10th-timing & concern about a women's physical constitution;) perhaps a relative or work association are in need of your special attention. (Moon is in her Fall-fear Scorpio)

Communication clears up any fear or double life that is compromising you in some way, that a cover up has to be put in place to hide it, (Venus under the Sun beams)

Moon conjunct Mars is personal confrontation in some way that has you angry and distrustful, but I don't think you will have any physical harm beset you, Moon conjuncts Jupiter first, a higher source inspiration calms you and eases your worry, you are persuasive & hold court in so many respects of your tried and true station that other's rally for you in times of unrest coming to your aid to relieve your worry & condition of too much strife.

Get out and enjoy the sunshine (Mars mutual reception with Uranus in the 7th) Some sudden enjoyment will relieve you of over extending yourself physically.

Moon is unable to release herself from her Fall (tempers flair possibly with someone-an assertion is needed to right your requests, but you will have the insurance of care coming your way after the logical approach is validated.

Taurus on the 8th involves possessions arbitration in some way, and am thinking some confrontation will be involved before you are assured things will go smoothly. The higher feelings of charity will win out for you, chase your stop gates by others interference away, you strive to own integrity; it demonstrates deep inner strength, values and traditional worth gives you strength that outlasts obstacles arising in your path, your structure comes from sound principles that out last your nemeses. Am thinking you don't back down from confrontation-which is your strong point.

A short story made long..other's aid you and relief you in doubts and help clear away your fears you will not establish a safe haven for you or your associations..family. It is the Moon Mars conjunction you must be forewarned about..Are you a woman or a man may I ask, & your age-the stellium speaks of firmness with youthful spiritual vigor that spurs you to success, age does not stand in your way.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

Novelle

I'm a woman, indeed. Young adult.
Wouldn't surprise me if my "open enemies" were to be women. That does resonate with me... Such a shame with my conservative principles of wanting women to stand up for each other in times of need.

Yes, that Sun/Venus conjunction is comforting to see (it's cazimi as well, I think?) Although bewildered; it might prove my burning sensations and sleepless nights some times.
Been a hermit for a bit in a calmer town where I can fall-around-like-a-fool to try put my mind on other things. The usual "let's go out and enjoy the wild life" even for an young person like myself, seems like a far-fetched dream with my current state due to certain events leading up to this question. Especially in this town.

Thank you for your replies, much appreciated.

aquarius7000

Hi

I concur with Culpeper in that you are safe.

Venus is fine Capricorn and the Moon, though fallen in Scorpio, is going to meet Jupiter. Moon in Sco. and fallen could be the reason you are feeling uneasy. In about 4 weeks, the feeling should disappear.