Event Chart - UFO sightings

leomoon

The sighting my husband and I had was also experienced by hundreds if not thousands of Arizona people. It is known as the largest sighting in the U.S.A. history in so far as the numbers who perhaps saw it that night.

It started earlier, north of the State of Arizona, above Flagstaff and proceeded over the next hour or two south at a very slow rate of speed for a massive flying ship. Truck Drivers saw it and reported as did some military who were off the base. Some airline pilots reported it closer to Phoenix as he was flying into Sky Harbor. The phones were abuzz all night reporting and of course the military base negating it. There were no military planes of such a size nor trajectory that night reported, and there were some at the base who said the base was very "lit up" likely reporting to the highest position, there and in D.C.

Meanwhile, in Phoenix, the city council politician spoke to witnesses, and insisted the Governor take this seriously. He did (according to the Governor years later) but when it counted, on the night of the siting, he simply made fun of it the following day with a supposed news conference in which the Governor came out followed by a person in an alien suit.

I don't think I could ever forgive him for that! He has since mea-culpa all over the place now for years, but he did a lot of damage by his rude response with what was not the least bit funny imo.

This major sighting has since become known as "The Phoenix Lights:". From Wikipedia:
The Phoenix Lights (sometimes called the "Lights Over Phoenix") were a series of widely sighted unidentified flying objects or UFOs observed in the skies over the U.S. states of Arizona, Nevada, and the Mexican state of Sonora on March 13, 1997. Lights of varying descriptions were seen by thousands of people between 7:30pm and 10:30pm MST, in a space of about 300 miles

Initial reports
At about 6:55pm PST (7:55pm MST), a man reported seeing a V-shaped object above Henderson, Nevada. He said it was about the "size of a (Boeing) 747", sounded like "rushing wind", and had six lights on its leading edge. The lights reportedly traversed northwest to the southeast.

An unidentified former police officer from Paulden, Arizona is claimed to have been the next person to report a sighting, after leaving his house at about 20:15 MST. As he was driving north, he allegedly saw a cluster of reddish or orange lights in the sky, comprising four lights together and a fifth light trailing them. Each of the individual lights in the formation appeared to the witness to consist of two separate point sources of orange light. He returned home and through binoculars watched the lights until they disappeared south over the horizon.

Prescott and Prescott Valley
Lights were also reportedly seen in the areas of Prescott and Prescott Valley. At approximately 20:17 MST, callers began reporting the object was definitely solid, because it blocked out much of the starry sky as it passed over.
The UFO eventually disappeared that evening over the Southern part of the State near Tucson and the Barry Goldwater range.

There were two distinct events involved in the incident: a triangular formation of lights seen to pass over the state, and a series of stationary lights seen in the Phoenix area. Allegedly the United States Air Force identified the second group of lights as flares dropped by A-10 Warthog aircraft that were on training exercises at the Barry Goldwater Range in southwest Arizona.

Witnesses claim to have observed a huge carpenter's square-shaped UFO, containing five spherical lights or possibly light-emitting engines. Fife Symington,[3] the governor at the time, was one witness to this incident; he later called the object "otherworldly.
(note: This was as I mentioned, years later, after his "mea-culpa" to the State.

We saw the 8:30 PM event which would have been 35 minutes later then the original one.

The reason why I am so precise about the timing, is the entire situation as we experienced it. My husband would not leave the house with me until his favorite TV comedy show was over, i.e. "Seinfeld" and that ended at precisely 8:30 PM.
We had to drive the pickup truck to dump some things we picked up that day in a job. The closest place would have been about 5 minutes from our home near my mother's condo.

As we headed over, we saw our neighbors across the street in his garage with friends, and waved to him. Years later after we moved, and revisited him, he said, "You always said they existed, and I never believed it"....but since he worked in the Airline industry and also saw it that night as we drove up the street, he now could no longer deny his own eyes and that of his friends in the garage who also witnessed it.

Meanwhile after waving goodbye, we came to the first stop sign driving towards South Mountain (which was in walking distance from us).....As we stopped to turn right, I said, "Look over the mountain straight ahead", and saw this monstrous size ? ship coming over the mountain. It didn't seem too high in the sky to me. As it came down the street where we lived, :crying::pouty: my husband started to get out of the small pickup truck and I grabbed his arm saying "NO, don't you DARE!!" "Remember Travis Walton"

The story of Arizona native Travis Walton and his kidnapping was well known concerning a UFO. So, he listened to me, knowing I was seriously afraid.

We watched it go over our heads, heading south - when I said, "It's going towards I-10 (which goes to Tucson) the major interstate highway near our then home

:sad:We drove to dump the stuff in the truck but my husband didn't want to try and follow the trajectory of this thing.....Instead we headed home and talked to my neighbors again - who were very excited.

Here is the chart for that event:

(note- I used two asteroids with our names in this chart) I found over the years, named asteroids seem to work well probably (I surmise) because the vibration is correct -

I do have other charts saved which I can share later.....for other well known sightings -

airport security requirement crossword

leomoon

For anyone who has seen the TV Documentary - on the History Channel about the Phoenix Lights they should be made aware the AirForce Base that "lit up that night", tried their best to dissolve any belief in what our eyes saw(the eyes of hundreds if not thousands of citizens)

They insisted they were doing "Flare Drops" which was arranged months earlier to take place with the Md. National Guard over the

Luke Air Force base - lied!

They didn't come out with this explanation for over a week - (or many days) later.
This was long after the Governor made the joke, and the city council was in turmoil over it. They HAD to come up with something, and so they made this up.

When you see the so-called flares going out one by one over the Estrella mountains (west of Phoenix ) and over that mountain side - that they provided to the History Channel, this was not the same mountain as "South Mountain" nor the same time where the 8:30 event took place...
Wrong mountain, and wrong time!

The Airforce said it was 10PM. With the documentary, they did a wonderful job to fool people - :annoyed: And much damage to the subject that never went away.

:alien::alien::alien:

It was simply a ruse to confuse and deflect. - much like politicians are often known for.

leomoon

Other info background:
March 13, 1997, mass sighting, propelling the Phoenix Lights into the international limelight as the most witnessed, most documented, and most important mass anomalous aerial events in modern history,” she tells New Times. Jeff Willes says the Phoenix Lights was impossible for the government to conceal.
"The Phoenix Lights is Arizona's biggest UFO story," he says. "Thousands of witnesses saw this V-shaped object that flew all across the state. There still hasn’t been a UFO sighting like that in UFO history."

On March 13, 1997, a string of glowing orbs hovered over Paradise Valley skies. For three hours the huge, V-shaped formation passed silently over a 300-mile corridor from the Nevada line through Phoenix to the northern edge of Tucson.
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/new...nfamous-alien-encounters-in-the-state-8300570

(note: The Travis Walton site I referenced is mentioned in this article link)

Dr. Lynn Kitel (a Chiropractor), from Scottsdale got together with some others and produced a film that was quite widespread.
I spoke to her on the phone a few times, as we disagreed with her "videos" as being both street lights ^ & car lights - but she was convinced of her lights being "orbs".
I told her my husband was a professional photographer but it didn't sway her in the least. She was invested in this event.

I'm not saying she didn't see the Event itself, (she probably did), I'm just saying her proof does not stack up. But I do understand too there was a chance of fame and fortune just on this event alone.

Perhaps that is why the Governor eventually turned around 180° from his original stance and appears with Travis Walton and anyplace else he can get the P.R going for whatever he is selling at that time. :pouty: Makes me sad:sad: but people are people

It just goes to hamper a true investigation by suggesting you have proof when you do not and people by the thousands guying into it.

As far as I know there was only 1 Video taken that night and it wasn't by Kitel for that UFO

F-16s Blast Out of Luke AFB:

A truck driver had been observing two amber colored UFOs moving ahead of him southward for two whole hours. The two UFOs hovered nearby. While his truck was being loaded, the driver walked upon a pile of materials to get a better look at the two UFOs. He could make out two identical “toy, top-like amber orbs” with a white glow to them. A band of red lights pulsated on the craft as it hovered near the Luke AFB runway. Suddenly, two F-16s “blasted out of Luke with their afterburners on full.”

The Flare Theory:

This explanation is totally unfounded for several reasons. First of all, flares do not move in unison, fall toward the ground, and then fly back up into the air, and move across many miles without changing their relative positions.Secondly, many witnesses had made reports of the giant lights hours before the reported time of the launch of the flares. This would not be the end of the Phoenix lights. Sightings over the Phoenix area have continued to this day, supported by many photographs and video.

https://nationalufocenter.com/blog/2014/01/16/1997-the-phoenix-lights/

And years later, the retired Governor of Arizona Symington who originally made fun with a costumed alien said:
Arizona's then state governor, Fife Symington III, later said in an interview:
"I'm a pilot and I know just about every machine that flies.
"I can definitively say that this craft did not resemble any man made object I'd ever seen.
"And it was certainly not high-altitude flares because flares don't fly in formation."
He added: "It remains a great mystery.
"Other people saw it, responsible people.
He was also run out of office due to a big scandal which may explain why he only made fun of this massive UFO that night -

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/phoenix-lights-ufo-watch-incredible-4804782

In 1997, he resigned from office, following a conviction on charges of extortion and bank fraud - a conviction which was later overturned. Prior to entering politics, Symington served in the United States Air Force and was stationed at Luke Air Force Base in Glendale, Arizona. He is a member of the Republican Party.

As Governor during the Phoenix Lights, Symington stated he would investigate the event, but went on to hold a press conference where he had his chief of staff dress up in an alien costume. He later stated that as a public official he had felt a responsibility to avert public panic and therefore made an attempt to introduce some levity into the situation.[54][55]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fife_Symington

Last edited:

leomoon

Astronizing:

I like the fact Neptune is in the house of the subconscious mind, the 12th because somehow they connect there (our conscious and sub-conscious minds) with "them"

The Neptune in Pisces is rx, mine was direct and at the 29th degree which is also indicative of something or other being critically important. :alien:

The wider orb gives a T-Square with the Moon connecting Saturn and you (Mars in the 1st) Note the Sun is opposite Neptune

I think the fated NN in the 3rd is intriguing as well, the house of communications.

Thanks for sharing -

If you'd like to - you might describe what you saw and how close it was to you. Were you with friends of or others (7th house planets)

I started crying that evening or the following day, recalling the event- it was quite emotional for me.
Just to have such a spiritual event to be witnessed (imo) was enough to touch me deeply. My husband saw 3 with his cousins when he was only 12 yrs old (He's now in his 70s), and from his perspective, felt it was even more dramatic then what we saw together :surprised:

At THAT point in time, approx. summertime 1960 - he and his 2 male cousins said they thought at the time it was geese. (This is a very common thing I think they plant in your minds) as my husband dismissed the idea immediately when it popped into his head - knowing it wasn't a flock of geese he was looking at. I often wondered if he and his cousins had missing time from this event. I think he did. :andy:

Decades later, when we married and had a baptismal party for our child one of the cousins showed up. My husband asked him in front of me, "do you recall that UFO that summer at Uncle's house?" and he said, "oh, I thought you were kidding".....it turned out this same cousin ran in the house to get his father's video camera.....Apparently its wiped from the cousins mind, but not my husband's. He always returned to that evening in 1960.

I think I'll check his progressed chart or transits for July of 1960 :alien: He does have "scoop marks" in his wrists that he has no clue how those scars came to be.

leomoon

I'm curious about these, as I never really bothered using them before, although Lynda Hill (my FB buddy) swears by them, I was never convinced:

From my Event chart - March 17, 1997 -

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/sabiansymbols/list.php

23º Pisces (353): A 'MATERIALIZING MEDIUM' GIVING A SEANCE.
SUN'S POSITION

26º Pisces (356): A NEW MOON REVEALS THAT IT'S TIME FOR PEOPLE

(MERCURY'S POSITION)

1º Scorpio (211): A SIGHT-SEEING BUS FILLED WITH TOURISTS.

(His named asteroid - and Chiron )

29º Virgo (179): A MAN GAINING SECRET KNOWLEDGE FROM AN ANCIENT SCROLL HE IS READING.
30º Virgo (180): HAVING AN URGENT TASK TO COMPLETE, A MAN DOESN'T LOOK TO ANY DISTRACTIONS.

(Mars and the NN position in house 12)

19º Pisces (349): A MASTER INSTRUCTING HIS DISCIPLE
(Event in March 1997): Venus ruler of the ASC (i.e. the sighting)
found in 5th/6th cusp

29°Capricorn - Neptune position:

29º Capricorn (299): A WOMAN READING TEA LEAVES.

18° my Asteroid Name in 11th on cusp of 12th -
18º Virgo (168): TWO GIRLS PLAYING WITH A OUIJA BOARD.

11°Aquarius, Jupiter's position in 4th house of foundation - which also is exactly opposing POF

11º Aquarius (311): DURING A SILENT HOUR, A MAN RECEIVES A NEW INSPIRATION WHICH MAY CHANGE HIS LIFE.
:surprised::alien:

leomoon

Hello Leomoon,

Unfortunately, I cannot tell much about these charts. Just not good at interpreting these at all.

Maybe someone else will chime in.

Thats okay! I still don't mind talking to myself as I"m so used to it anyway. :lol:

Seems the forum members ignore all my posts, but that's life. I go on my happy way alone. Perhaps its simply a coincidence, that they aren't interested in what interests me either.

I think I'll probably post the most famous ones such as Travis Walton case (he was actually taken for a week) and the FBI as well as the whole of Arizona was looking for him. They made a movie about his experience.
(That is why I said, "Remember Travis Walton" when I insisted my husband not get out of the truck that evening. :surprised: :alien: IF I had not grabbed his arm he'd have jumped out. That is exactly how Travis Walton was taken in the Apache - Sitgreaves National Park in northern Arizona, ending a day's work cutting trees for the forest service with a whole team of others. They ALL saw Travis go to the ship and get "zapped" by the light - and they ALL passed the lie detector tests many times over the years their stories are consistent.

Background:
Because Mr. Walton was missing and the story the men gave of a UFO abducting him, the police decided to administer a polygraph test to the six men. The test was taken by the men on November 10th by Cy Gilson.
During the polygraph the men were asked questions such as: "if they had caused harm to Walton," "if they were telling the truth about the UFO," "if they knew where his body was buried." All of the men answered truthfully to the questions except Allen Dallis whos test came back inconclusive.
In Gilson's official report he stated: "These polygraph examinations prove that these five men did see some object they believed to be a UFO, and that Travis Walton was not injured or murdered by any of these men on that Wednesday."
This was really a very well studied case over the years, and even today, people cannot believe him, that this happened to him exactly the way he told it:

https://alien-ufo-research.com/travis-walton-abduction/

Last edited:

leomoon

Its such an incredible story, I can understand people's skepticism, but I've always been opened to others in this universe and beyond: :alien: With Uranus as the handle of my bucket formation, that's just the way I was formed - Uranus trine Neptune.

What make this story unique are not just the witnesses but the fact that all of them have never equivocated nor changed their story of the event since the day it occurred. Almost 40 years ago. They have all been consistent and their narrative simply doesn’t waver, “something happened to Travis, we got scared, we took off when we saw him moving towards the craft in the woods” or the gist of the story. Since it was the end of a long day of working for the forest service as independent contractors cutting trees for the government on government land in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, and they had already packed their gear into the truck and were about to take off that evening when Travis and some of the others saw this brilliant light in the woods. Travis Walton was the only one who walked towards the light to investigate it, the others yelling, “no Travis, don’t go”…..when they saw a beam of light descend and envelop him, seemingly to throw him to the ground, they took off.

The background of the crew was Mike Rogers who was the foreman of the crew and hired Travis a friend of his for many years, as Mike had the Forestry Service contract for 9 years at this time. The other crew members were: Ken Peterson, Alan Dallas, Dewayne Smith, Steve Pierce and John Goulette. They all lived in Snowflake Arizona perhaps a 30-45 min. drive depending on the weather. Since this job was behind schedule they were all working that week from 6A.M. to sunset to finish the job. It was around this time, 6P.M. on November 5th, 1975 a winter evening that this event took place, so it was already getting dark out and they were on a logging road near the woods.
As they all piled into Roger’s pickup truck, they caught sight of a yellowish light shining behind a hill, so they started to drive nearer to investigate it. They saw it was a large glowing disc shape hovering and shining brightly just over a clearing. It was hovering just above the trees perhaps 15 feet. As best they could describe, they said it was approximately 8 feet (2.4 m) high and 20 feet (6.1 m) in diameter. In his book, the UFO Encyclopedia by Jerome Clark, he wrote that “just after Walton moved away from the disc, the others insisted they saw a beam of blue-green light coming from the disc and "strike" Walton. Clark went on to write that Walton "rose a foot into the air, his arms and legs outstretched, and shot back stiffly some 10 feet (3.0 m), all the while caught in the glow of the light. His right shoulder hit the earth, and his body sprawled limply over the ground.” The men took off in the truck, but not long thereafter, due to immense concern for Travis, Mike Rogers insisted they had to return to the scene and look for him which they did.
The aftermath:
About 7:30 p.m., the crewman Ken Peterson called police fromHeber, a small Mormon town near Snowflake. Deputy Sheriff Chuck Ellison answered the telephone;

https://alien-ufo-research.com/travis-walton-abduction/

The Chart for the evening 6PM around the time they loaded their truck to leave and saw the light in the forest - gives a lot of interesting clues: (if anyone knows of an asteroid for UFOs please let me know what it is) Meanwhile, I put Travis asteroid into the mix and ironically, it shows on the 4th house cusp in the 3rd cj. Saturn. Actually, the asteroid with his name is only minutes away from the IC cusp!! (Taken away in a beam of light) into the craft ...:surprised: That is when the crew took off, they were frightened to death and even thought Travis might have been dead because of that beam of light.

Was it a laser beam??

Veritas (for truth) falls in the 9th house and is square Chiron. They were all traumatized for years.....especially so for Travis Walton.

Veritas also trines the ASC.

The Moon in the 7th conjunct Neptune is creepy in a way
....:surprised: I'd see the Moon as the actual UFO event itself, and in the house of the others.

With 80% orb setting; the Sun makes no aspects which is strange in itself as he disappeared for almost a week (5 days)

The area was checked and the land burned where the craft sat, with gieger counter checked out:

see Link:
Five days later on the 11th of November 1975: * back in those days, the operator would take the call for free - you simply needed to dial 'O'
A phone call came in and the person said he was Mr. Walton. He pleaded that he needed help and was at the phone booth by the Amoco station. They found him passed out in the phone booth and brought him home. When he was weighed he had lost twelve pounds.
When asked what he saw he stated that he knew he was in outer space because all he could see was stars. It was black and there didn't seem to be any sun or other lights other than stars in the blackness of space.
Mr. Walton said that when he was brought up into space the ship he was on docked with another ship and he could see other ships in the vicinity and they were all different shapes.

There were slightly higher radiation readings on the Geiger counter, but nobody took any soil samples.

Last edited: