problems dealing with emotions and intimacy

utcic

hello! im new here.
i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me understand what causes the blockages of my life on dealing with my own emotions and intimacy with others, when supposedly, with a grand trine in water, a sun in scorpio and a moon in cancer, that should be done easily.
thanks in advance, here is a photo of my chart

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
pisces 7th inimical-malefic for virgo asc,
stress-delays in relationship-marriage-vocation,
7th lord jup negating to 6th, negating relationship;

lords 1/7 mer-jup over sag-pisces, square, same lord jup,
inclined to a relationship-marriage, but challenging same time;

sun-venus scorpio, secretive, reserved, sarcastic, sentimental, passionate;

ketu separative SNode acq 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romacne-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica etc;

mars virgo 12th, critical attitude; sat aries 8th, impulsive;

hope offers clues for reflection, share salient pointwise feedbacks,
how true-insightful, helpful,

kshantaram

Lottowinner3883

Mercury-pluto conjunction can be secretive and lack openness or trust. Moon in Cancer and sun in Scorpio need time to get to know someone before they can trust them with their emotions. The grand trine is in the career houses and more prone to a business attitude than to relating with others. Water signs and houses tend to be very private.

Earth sign people, especially Taureans would be a lot easier to open up to, stabilize your water nature, and get along well with your Virgo ascendant.

Amit89

You have Saturn in the 8th house. Which is an intense house, a house of emotions.

You have Saturn square moon which could indicate problems regarding emotionally expressing yourself. Perhaps having emotional austerity.

Your planets in earth houses could lead you to a workaholic like attitude which could lead you being depressed from day to day things.

Last edited:

BaoSanniang

I agree with what another poster has said. When the houses of your planets are taken into account, your trine is in the 10th house of Capricorn, which means that you'll probably be a bit more reserved than the Grand Trine would otherwise suggest. However, if you took the time to really know someone and they proved themselves to be trustworthy, I'm sure you can let the qualities of the Grand Trine flow from you. One word of caution: Even though it's in the 10th house, you're still quite watery, so you may draw emotional vampires who can sense that kind of energy in you and take advantage of you. Even though I'm a Cancer with only my Sun and Mercury in Cancer, I've been taken advantage of many times because I fell for sob stories easily and I've just started to become more assertive, even tough when I need to.

StelliumNoise

hello! im new here.
i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me understand what causes the blockages of my life on dealing with my own emotions and intimacy with others, when supposedly, with a grand trine in water, a sun in scorpio and a moon in cancer, that should be done easily.
thanks in advance, here is a photo of my chart

I believe these things are coming from Cancer in the 10th and Moon in the 10th. The Moon and Cancer don't want to be in the 10th house. This is considered the house of the Father. Also you have Mercury in Sag (fire) sesquisquare your Moon in Cancer which may be giving you communication issues or issues relating. Fire is more passion than emotion.

Also you have south node in the 5th house with NN in the 11th so it be challenging to open up to the world around you/friends/groups.

So it appears that you don't have a problem with being an emotional being you have issues projecting your emotions in a way that will get you the intimacy you want.
If you look at your chart, the fire houses are covering all of the issues you have a problem with. Your 3rd, 7th, and 11th house. Because you have so many prominent water placements, the fire energy may be what is suppressing their expression.

StelliumNoise

Re: Gemini on 10th house cusp

Stellium,

You said:

Are you talking about Cancer being intercepted in the 10th house?

Wondering,

Tim

I'm not sure what an astrological interception is but reading the physics definition:
intercept: cut off or deflect (light or other electromagnetic radiation).

Yes I guess so. Why is Cancer considered intercepted?

utcic

You have Saturn in the 8th house. Which is an intense house, a house of emotions.

You have Saturn square moon which could indicate problems regarding emotionally expressing yourself. Perhaps having emotional austerity.

Your planets in earth houses could lead you to a workaholic like attitude which could lead you being depressed from day to day things.

i do have quite a lot of difficulty expressing what i truly feel, because sometimes not even i know what i feel.
but what i found even more interesting in your insight, is the fact that i do have a tendency towards depression, and that does usually come from day to day things. so its great that you've pointed that out. but how does planets in earth houses translate to that specifically?

Last edited:

utcic

so basically, like most of you have pointed out, the earth energy associated with the house that my planets lie in, is not helping the water nature of the sign the planet is in. how does everyone of you think that happens? shouldn't earth make it more grounded and less paranoid? or basically the water of the grand trine is used in the areas of life dealing with career?

utcic

I believe these things are coming from Cancer in the 10th and Moon in the 10th. The Moon and Cancer don't want to be in the 10th house. This is considered the house of the Father. Also you have Mercury in Sag (fire) sesquisquare your Moon in Cancer which may be giving you communication issues or issues relating. Fire is more passion than emotion.

Also you have south node in the 5th house with NN in the 11th so it be challenging to open up to the world around you/friends/groups.

So it appears that you don't have a problem with being an emotional being you have issues projecting your emotions in a way that will get you the intimacy you want.
If you look at your chart, the fire houses are covering all of the issues you have a problem with. Your 3rd, 7th, and 11th house. Because you have so many prominent water placements, the fire energy may be what is suppressing their expression.

could you elaborate on the issues that those houses show?

Last edited:

utcic

pisces 7th inimical-malefic for virgo asc,
stress-delays in relationship-marriage-vocation,
7th lord jup negating to 6th, negating relationship;

lords 1/7 mer-jup over sag-pisces, square, same lord jup,
inclined to a relationship-marriage, but challenging same time;

sun-venus scorpio, secretive, reserved, sarcastic, sentimental, passionate;

ketu separative SNode acq 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romacne-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica etc;

mars virgo 12th, critical attitude; sat aries 8th, impulsive;

hope offers clues for reflection, share salient pointwise feedbacks,
how true-insightful, helpful,

kshantaram

I didn't even think about the fact that the 7th house lord was negated to a house before it. What does it mean when that happens to a certain planet?

conspiracy theorist

Re: Gemini on 10th house cusp

I'm not sure what an astrological interception is but reading the physics definition:
intercept: cut off or deflect (light or other electromagnetic radiation).

Yes I guess so. Why is Cancer considered intercepted?

You notice that the MC/10th house cusp is at 29 Gemini and the 11th house cusp starts in Leo? The whole of the sign Cancer is subsumed in the 10th house and hence is classified as intercepted. If one sign is intercepted in the chart, the sign opposing is also intercepted, which means that Capricorn is also intercepted.

This kind of thing will only happen if you use quadrant house systems. This won't occur if you use Equal house or Whole Sign houses. Many are of the opinion that it has interpretive value, mainly that the intercepted sign and planets therein have a harder time manifesting and is in someway suppressed in the life of the native. So in the case of this chart, if a powerful Cancer Moon is intercepted, the urge for emotional intimacy is strong and could even be primary in the life (Moon is most elevated in the chart), but there is a repression or difficulty with manifesting outwardly due to the fact of its interception.

The square from an 8th house Saturn doesn't help the intimacy issues, and exacerbates any feelings of fear/dread around merging/getting emotionally close with another.

Last edited: